Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JeczQNqSkUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oZRtyg-8y1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

What humiliation? This is what pol wanted

youtube.com/watch?v=JeczQNqSkUQ

Stop thinking about it as humiliation

This was the right thing to do - don't cuck yourself now because the kids and shills on the board are freaking out.

We cant and I'm honestly fucking sorry. I supported Trump through the meme wars and even lost all of my irl friends. He is bowing down to the establishment doing the complete opposite of everything he said. I shouldn't be shocked but I feel like my God Emperor has turned on me and I can't control myself. I'm literally shaking just thinking about everything I sacrificed for him just to be let down. I don't even know what to tell my 3 year old son who still proudly wears his Maga hat.I wish I was with her.

>Deep state sample

We warned you that Trump was a Jew puppet from the start.

Wait a month while everybody freaks out about a potential nuclear Armageddon when Trump/Putin come together, drop sanctions, and jointly invade Iran/Syria while Exxon drills the fuck out of the Arctic with the Rooskies.

Then we all pretend like we didn't freak out and go back to sucking off Trump like he isn't a Jew puppet.

You make your voice heard

kys

dude, you're not even american. why? nobody cares what you or any other foreign countries think. it's not even relevant to your stupid ass

Kek. Nice try.

call everyone a shill and deny reality, also if things get too harsh here go to the_donald and recuperate in the echo chamber

What's the problem? We don't have to worry about the refugees, Australia. They'll ALL be sailing to Europe! :^)

What humiliation?

eat a dick although i get the inkling you'd like that.

>be Assad
>get removed

hahahahahahahahahaha

You don't come back.
Trumpo was always fake. Abandon ship.

JOBS

JOBS

JOBS

Reactionaries on both sides whether for or against Trumps decision are being foolish - let's wait and see what the results are and then decide if it was good or bad.

If you're dropping Trump over THIS, then you weren't ever really with Trump to begin with.

IT WAS OUR TURN TRUMPBROS
IT'S NOT FAIR

This is exactly why Americans shouldn't be allowed to vote, not even the president of their own country.

At least admit you were stupid.

You are such a good goy

youtube.com/watch?v=oZRtyg-8y1g

hug your knees to your chest and cry while shrieking that everyone who disagrees with daddy trump is just a le shill

>we

>How do we come back....
We don't. Either they have broken him or he always was with (((them))). I heard no criticisms of Trump this morning on cable news. I feel so empty now.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

3d chess political decision. Now the left that still wants to attack him have to defend the gassing.

Shill

>manchild bombs a country because he is a retard
>3d chess political decision

Right back at you

>Not seeing the precedent being set turning the other way chemical attacks
Not to mention the Russian puppet comments

ORGANIZE