The feelings I felt were Indescribable

finally someone who wasn't a politician
No more Special interests
No more Neo-Con wars for Israel
America First

I just don't know

I guess it was all too good to be true

Please just post memes from 2015-16
I just want to relive it one last time before I officially get off the Trump train

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/machetesquad7/status/850354091901427712
youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KRoLRJCW3js
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The feelings I felt were Indescribable
"Utter disgust at the degeneracy of our system the gullibility of our voters."

Did you ignore every contradiction and display of ignorance Trump had? He didn't know what the fucking Nuclear Triad was.

>.t Hillary voter

>7 More Years

Yep. It still blows my mind that enough people voted for a conman who is absolute garbage at politics over a conwoman who has at least read the fucking constitution.

Were still in a meme war bud. We've just gotten lazy. We need to start memeing at full capacity again.

All you anti-Trumpers sure were quiet the past 3 months

mobile.twitter.com/machetesquad7/status/850354091901427712

Because of some inconsequential missle strike in Syria. Shut the fuck up moron. Gorsuch is being confirmed for the SC seat today as opposed to whatever nightmare "progressive" Hillary would have nominated. Thst ALONE is enough to make me ecstatic that Trump won over Hillary

reddit spacing

>tfw finally realised there is no hope, jews always win.

>inconsequential missle strike in Syria
This has the Potential to sky rocket into WWIII

At the end of the day though Hillary would of had us in this position sooner

and I am still thankful she didn't win

But another neocon war Will destroy the rightwing

I just don't know

Never posted on reddit in my life Goy

I just like the aesthetic of spaces

>Oy Vey

>I refuse to admit that I was tricked into thinking that Hillary was a warmonger so I'll continue falling back on a reality that will never occur because it's easier than facing the reality I voted for now

The frog tricked you into electing a neocon.

shill
sage

We're reclaiming our board and throwing you Trumpites back to the_donald

We were tricked friend make no mistake, we were tricked into voting between two of the same canidate, same shit different stink

Well of course we came back to gloat, but why would we willingly hang out with a bunch of morons who sincerely believes some narcissistic business magnate with a Swiss cheese brain was going to give a rats ass about them.

You morons should have been hopping off the train when he appointed the richest d-bag cunts to his cabinet. I can't believe it took actual military action to open your eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI

>Fuck off shareblue

Go home CTR. Hillary is far more neocon than Trump.

No, you /sg/ Euro autists are just shrieking in impotent fury that your fake-Saddam got bopped

A fucking leaf
Called me a shill
Kek

Subtle, shareblue

7 more years :^)

Lol Im not a Trumpite but I can smell a shareblue shill from a mile away.

>shareblue! CTR!!!1 THERES NO WAY I WAS TRICKED IT CAN'T BE TRUE ITS IMPOSSIBLE I AM A GENIUS

I thought we were all endorsing Trump because he was retarded and it would be funny. Are you saying you people thought he was actually going to do anything? LOL

>literally anyone who didn't vote for my candidate or disagrees with my opinion was paid to do so

John Pilger said it best:
There was no choice in this election. I'm so glad that I recognized that Trump was literally saying anything to get elected and voted for Jill Stein instead

Faggot

SHILL

read this nigger

>all these people getting assblastsd over a 3rd world country with a Muslim leader full of Muslim people

Normies have invaded. Russia doesn't give a shit about Syria; only for its sea access.

Hey shill, lookie here.
Really activates your almonds huh?

IVE NEVER FUCKING POSTED ON REDDIT

Because nothing changed their minds maybe.
Saying anything against him automatically got you accusations of being a shill or globalist.
This is the only time in those 3 months Trump has been outed as the Jew puppet he is.

Read this autist.

I was inferring there are a lot of shareblues on here, but yes there are legit gripes with trump. See here:

What the fuck are you people trying to say??

>Redditors too retarded for Sup Forums
Go home.

Your argument really jiggles my giblets but maybe you should learn how to format better?

>>Noone killed
>>Russia warned
>>ww3 imminent

Kill yourself shill

Formats fine. They were inferring Im a trumpite I linked to my pepe saying the frog tricked them into voting for a neocon. Guess your almonds are too small to activate enough.

mfw all of trumps votes came from low IQ counties. mfw Hillary votes came from the smartest and richest areas in the US.

So is this literal cuck Rick Wilson proud that democracy is dead and the alphabets, the military-industrial complex and AIPAC run the s how? How cucked can you get? WTF???

>MFW shareblue shill doesnt understand impovrished and jobless counties that were hoping to revitalize their area are less intelligent because they have lower education standards then people in gated communities

Really BRRRAAAAPS my bilirubin sempai

Retard. youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

euro shill

>1 post by this ID

I know you love the airstrikes, Trudeau. Doesn't mean anyone who isn't cancer like you agrees.

This is not what I fucking voted for

He fucking campaigned against meddling in the middle east

America first

This isn't some divine master plan from Trump

He is just another politician controlled by (((Them)))

You are just in denial

>Trump just ordered actual airstrikes that killed actual people but look at this clip of Clinton being blase about killing.
>Trump would NEVER be so callous when talking about killing people.
>youtube.com/watch?v=KRoLRJCW3js

You retard Killary executed the entire war against Libya as secretary of state. Her neocon policy was among the worst in all of US history. And you sit here and claim she was the candidate of peace. You also ignore her ties to Soros. You also ignore that her primary campaign money came from Saudi Terroristia, Chyna and the worst of your Jewish oligarchs.

Literally KYS

If you want to shill for someone, at least pic Randlet.

CALM THE FUCK DOWN NIGGER

If we were actually going to war I can guarantee we would've done something much larger and more deadly then just a single shitty cruise missile strike. It starts to get more serious if jet fighters are involved, but anything short of a land invasion means fucking nothing and you owe Donald a bit more trust by doing as many of his promises as possible, from the travel ban to building the wall, since his inauguration. He's not a dumb guy and its illogical to think he'd just suddenly switch to a globalist neo con tier cuck.

Also he may be using it as an excuse but I don't think for a second he's launching cruise missiles because of the "chemical attack" or at least not the full reason. First of all its doubtful the attack even happened but even assuming Trump has some intel that clarifies it did, Trump isn't the kind of guy to get emotional and possibly enter another middleeastern war that'll doom his chances at a 2nd term over emotion. If he was that kind of retard he wouldn't have won the election.

The reason he did this is more or less basically to send a message to Putin. The Donald has to get Russia's balls in a vice grip until Putin agrees to side with the US against the Chinese.

Here's the basic run down:

>Obama was pursuing a foreign policy of surrounding China and spreading US influence in the region

>tried to shack up with Vietnam, Phillipines, Japan, Taiwan, all the countries near China with TPP

>Trump doesn't wanna globalize like that

>so he wants to try to contain China from the other side

>he needs Russia

>so he wants to give Russia Syria/Ukraine

>so that Russia will work with him to constrict China

>but Putin is calling his bluff

>he doesn't think Trump has the balls to intervene to stop them in Ukraine or Syria anyway

>so he's got to make it seem like he will

>so that they budge and cooperate on China

cont 1/2

>thinks Hillary never ordered attacks
CTR GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

2/2

Trump is still in a position where if Putin caves into him Trump can pull out easily and say "mission accomplished" that he retaliated properly for the "chemical attack" without needing to get any further involved.

Also I don't think its a coincidence at all he did this while the President of China is visiting us.

If I'm completely wrong and we get further entangled in another middle eastern war then yeah thats something to freak out about. I doubt there will be another action nearly as aggressive in Syria once Putin and Trump come to some kind of agreement.

All I hear from you in opinion after opinion without any substance. The single point you do make, about the campaign money, is fucking moot at this point. How is anything wrong she's done justification for Trump's behavior??

He notified Russia prior, saying, "we're bombing this, yo" after Russia said loyalty to Assad wasn't unconditional.

Trump also did this while meeting with the Chinese President.

Half my brain is trying to decipher the 18th dimensional ski-ball, the other half just wants to wait and see.

However, I've been saying since the late Bush-Era the Middle East is a lost cause, like the war on drugs, and we're only feeding the fire the longer we're there.

So, as someone who believes we need a period of isolationist policies to rebuild international respect and domestic stability, I'm deeply disappointed. The best I can hope for is that this was symbolic at most.

Have I given up on Trump? Not exactly. I figured I'd disapprove of his actions once or twice, but this was a big action.

However, I will have to say, if this is 20th dimensional Mario Kart, and eventually it turns into a positive for the American people SOMEHOW, I will never doubt the man again.

>Thinks TPP was for the countries around china and not china itself.
Wrong.
The TPP was to benefit China so they would look the otjer way when we invade North Korea.

>opinion after opinion
Are you retarded? He just listed a bunvh of reasons why HRC is a shill. Get off our board CTR shill. Maybe try again later.

>Get off our board CTR shill.
You're the shill, fucking shareblue trying to make actual Trump supporters look retarded.

- Denial:
> muh 88-D chess!! XD

- Anger:
> Shills everywhere!!! we are being raided REEEEEE

- Bargaining:
> COMPROMISED! it must be that! He's still a gud boy r-right?!

- Depression...

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,Mudslimes, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton

jesus christ

Economically maybe but TPP wouldve brought a lot more US influence into the region, which would've fucked with China's south china sea claims when the nations there increasingly turn to the US military.

Also I want to clarify it may sound like I'm defending the TPP but I am completely against it, though its not like there were no silver linings to it.

Congrats, you replied to all my posts, what incredible proof you have that I have been paid to espouse those opinions.

Lookie here. Really makes your almonds activate. Maybe youll have to take a nap.

The TPP was going to give China leverage under the pretense we could invade North Korea. If you dont believe me wait and see. /Dubs/ gaurentees we invade North Korea.

FUCK YOU CALLED IT gotta give my $0.02 back now you douche. Really grapples my grapes.

Even going by your bullshit claim that it would've let us invade North Korea, TPP didn't pass so why would we invade North Korea?

These people still don't want to grasp that the left was right again and they were duped hard (and easily as fuck).

All the lefties called this shit out. You people voted in a rich cunt and you got fucked. We saw it coming a mile away.

Here you go senpai. One last time for Kek.

Everyone who doesn't blindly support a retarded businessman with dementia is now a shill. How convenient.

Ah but you're instantly labeled a shill for pointing that out, and shills always lie, so it's literally impossible for them to ever be wrong or you to ever be right. How convenient indeed.

Because China wants them gone. Russia wants us gone. And we want them gone. KJU has already heard the rumors of his attempted outsting so he killed most of his closest constituents. Since we can no longer use a plant we'll have to invade. Simple really.

fuck off shill

Fuck off, trump is a kike neo con lying shill.