Why is Sup Forums so arseblasted over Trump bombing some Muslim shithole...

Why is Sup Forums so arseblasted over Trump bombing some Muslim shithole? Are you really such limp-wristed brainwashed Putinbots?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/machetesquad7/status/850354091901427712
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KYS yourself

>Saudi Arabia
>Yemen
>Israel
>Iraq
>Turkey

All these scum parasite nations deserved a bombing and he attacks the only nation in the Middle East that sticks up for Christianity, fuck him.

B-But Russian interests must come first!

>Saudi Arabia
>Israel
>Turkey

All those have been praising Trump for the attack. Oh, and your politicians as well.

I see your end game kike shill OP

Are you really this ignorant to geopolitics or are you just baiting?

Because he said from the start "we don't need to new the world police anymore".
First opportunity he gets, he drops 29 million dollars worth of missiles on what is highly likely to be a false flag.

The problem is that he is bombing the wrong ones.

This, only forthis post I will let you keep Gibraltar 100 years more.

Fuck that jew puppet Trump.

It's okay, I'm sure this is all part of some elaborate plan. Don't lose your faith in Trump goys

>limp-wristed brainwashed Putinbots?
yes, the place has been crawling with them for years

proofs??

It sets precident that he is a cuck for israel. This attack was retaliation for Syrian airforce taking out some israeli encroachment in the last 2 weeks

Bolivia had the guts to call it for what it is.

What's wrong with being pro-Israel? Sup Forums needs to grow up and get over its teenage edgelord phase and realise that Israel is actually based

It bombs and steals land from dirty Muslims, while simultaneously being the only remotely first world country in the region. What's not to like?

This can only end with an islamic state in Syria.

We aren't
mobile.twitter.com/machetesquad7/status/850354091901427712

no shit, that's exactly what he's saying. learn to read you dumb kraut

Israel is a shit country that everyone hates

lmao all of you neocon faggot doing mental gymnastics about this. he literally ran on a "peace with russia" campaign and criticized hillary for wanting to bomb Assad. go fuck yourselves you servant of the Jew

Wtf I love Trump now. I guess i'll finaily be able to #DraftMyDaughters like Hillary wanted.

What does isreal do for the US to keep us so far up their ass? Fucking nothing

Putin over Trump, any day and everyday.

Fuck the west.

South and East against the hordes of Sodom, the armies of the israeli west

Further destabilizing Syria and deposing of Assad guarantees western deaths from emboldening ISIS and (((rebel))) fronts.

I'm going to start asking you the same question after I begin killing heads of state, kikes, neo-cons, petrodollar goons, their families and their children. Afterwards you're permitted to decide if it was all worth it.

Most of these guys thought Trump was like an outsider. Truth is, hes surrounded by billionaires who only serve their own interest. Teehee, bad time to be a murican

This post reminds me of this picture

I love how this attack has separated the actual conservatives from the Reddit memelords. You dumb fucks who support this are just as bad as Dubya and McCain.

this

>t. Chiam Bergstein of Shareblue

there were plenty of anons posting his Time magazine story from the 90's where he literally said he would play the republican voters for fools as well as interviews of him praising the clintons but it was all laughed off as CTR shills hurrrr durrrr. the fact nupol thinks trump is even remotely similar to ron paul is pathetic.

North America when WWIII breaks out > Europe when WWIII breaks out

>What's not to like?
It's full of Jews

Fuck israel and fuck nu pol.

BECUASE I DON'T MORE REFUGEES ON MY DOORSTEP WHILE AMERICA TAKES NULL.

Syria is a secular democracy shill. Assad is the good guy and there's a special place in hell for you Inshallah. Anymore posts like this and I'll be forced to contact your imam.

Fool

Trump just fell in line with the establishment. Attacking Syria was the endgame all along...

>US bombing (((rebels))) and deploying Special Forces in Syria for months and nobody says boo
>Trump blows up an air base overtly with no collateral damage and everyone is in a panic
I get that people already have it in their heads that the gas was a false flag, but the fact is that the President might have more information than NEETs on Sup Forums.

You can just as easily project that US intel was right and the gas was not a false flag as you can project that it was the Deep State.