Fuck thiw world

FUCK THIS. I'M DONE. I TRIED IT , I REALLY TRIED TO FIND WIFE MATERIAL, BUT EVERY SINGLE GIRL I MET IS EITHER A FUCKING SLUT, OR A POTENTIAL ONE. FUCK THIS WORLD. OH AND THIS IS NOT A SHITPOST

>BUT EVERY SINGLE GIRL I MET IS EITHER A FUCKING SLUT, OR A POTENTIAL ONE. FUCK THIS WORLD. OH AND THIS IS NOT A SHITPOST

STOP LIVING IN THEIR FAKE ASS FUCKING DISNEY WORLD YOU FUCKING MASSIVE PUSSY.

A WOMAN ISN'T GONNA MAKE YOU A MAN.

WOMAN WANT MEN.

TAKE THE IRON PILL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT AND EMBRACE THE PROCESS. YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE.

Continue searching bro. I just met myself a girl, they're out there.

You dumb cunt, there are no "single" girls, they just hop from one man to the next until one of them marries them. Every woman that isn't married yet is fair game, if you find a good one, go for it.

I thought dixie women are quite conservative

Don't do it Texas, theres still a chance the Jews will pay some day. Would you want to see it?

Not all women are the same. Just keep serving women and eventually they will love you.

Could care less about women desu senpai

If you're this desperate just jack off and get more friends.

>Or a potential one

And I'm a potential tranny whore who moves to thailand so I can get paid to suck black cock.

Doesn't mean any of that will happen, but it could.

Stop being a faggot and making up excuses for yourself. You didn't try worth a shit if "Oh but these women have vaginas which other men could conceivably fuck with her consent!" is your excuse to give up the hunt.

Real men who actually want to find women, do. I have an amazing wife, we go to parties and stuff with other couples who are happy in their relationships.

If you want to wallow in self pity and give up on women, fine, but go fuck yourself and stop bringing this beta bullshit onto this board.

If you actually want a wife, go places you enjoy and meet women. Seriously, people have found spouses on fucking World of Warcraft. You have no excuse.

Have you considered the priesthood? Maybe a life devoted to God is your true purpose.

At least you can watch the world burn.

dude, don't disappoint us. stay strong and better yourself for yourself, a girl will come your way eventually.... what? are you 12? acting suicidal like an emo

>caring about women
i felt in the trap once, twice and more than thrice
don't do that

WHO GIVES A FUCK NIGGER WORLD WAR 3 IS HAPPENING WITHIN THE NEXT FEW YEARS AND YOU WANNA SOOK ABOUT "m-muh no gf"

GO JOIN THE ARMY AND WHEN THERE'S BOOTS ON THE GROUND YOU CAN RAPE ALL THE FINE SYRIAN PUSSY YOU WANT

>hes killing himself over women

you are weak and not in tune with your own masculinity. Go lift and find friends

I found a Japanese girl. I found perfection, she is wife material.

Try it senpai

Just pick up a foreign girl if you want a good wife. Western women are a bunch of spoiled sluts

>cuc

You know what we need to save the white race? Bring back arranged marriages. Not Islam, just, arranged marriages. Arrange them in your mid-20s.

Less sluttery / cock-carousel, more children, non-chads get to breed - it's a partial win. You heard it here first, screencap this :)

go back originally

Are you white? That's the easy way out desu, unworthy of your conquering ancestors.

Go post your fucking blog on /r9k/ you stupid fucking faggot
sage

If you're scared motherfucker, go to church..

>ID says "cuc"
>cucky ideology
Absolute pottery

>or a potential one

Your lineage deserves to die out.

>1 post by this ID
Can't tell if serious or /rk9/-bait.
I don't want to call the police and tell them "a guy is trying to kill himself bc the jews ruined women".
Dude...give us a sign of life.

Women don't actually love men. You shouldn't care.

Just start sucking dick and fucking men in the ass

you will feel better and feel like you are wanted

I gave up and went for a Muslim girl. Had our first baby boy a month ago. Feels nice.

this realization hurts but it's reality unfortunately. just have to recognize it and deal with it and do what you can for yourself. for a start, don't be a nice guy anymore

Stay strong buddy, it's more experience to learn from. Have you tried finding a girl at church?

OP I was like you once but then I stop caring what the world thinks of me and only cared about what God wants me to do

I started reading my Bible daily, joined a gym and put most of my time helping my friends and family. The way I feel now I wouldn't trade it for any woman in the world

i had the same breakdown yesterday. Conclusion: deal with it. try to live the hermit life, try to control your emotions and find peace in solitude.
You may not be able, but at least try hard.