My sexual orientation is actually none of your business, so how about you stop judging me?

My sexual orientation is actually none of your business, so how about you stop judging me?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ol5Hx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Then why did you make a thread flaunting your sexuality?

I literally didn't, you simply assumed my sexuality because you're a shitlord.

How about I fuck your ass faggot. Mind your pepperoni.

Your going to hell faggot, Leviticus 20:13 will rise again. You will be judged for about 2 seconds and then promptly executed like the dog that you are.

>How about I fuck your ass faggot

Acceptable proposition under certain circumstances, but please get back on topic.

>You will be judged for about 2 seconds

Oh, wow. You'd think God allegedly being almighty and shit, he could judge me in an instant instead of taking 2 seconds.

I guess he's getting old.

kek

Don't like the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Sup Forums is everybody's kitchen.

Sorry unless you're a sissy or a twink I'm not interested fagboi.

When the time comes The Lord will purge all degeneracy from Europe.

Gay is a choice. Any fag just had something go wrong emotionally when they were kids. Too much sexual trauma. Just man up and admit to yourself what is right. It's time to save your soul and liven your spirit naturally. Gays are disgusting people.

Actually, you're the fagboi, fagboi. And I'm a twink.

>Gay is a choice.

When did you choose to be gay, and why?

Tell us your story, user.

Everything would be so much better of Sup Forumsturds would just get laid for once.

Butt fucking faggot, you're all disgusting sickos that need help not encouragement.

Also, nice b8 thread. Just had to make sure you remember homosexuals are bad for society.

faggot

I'm straight and pussy is way better than asshole and I've only fucked rarely-penetrated female ass, so it's not like I'm comparing pussy to the disgusting gaping aids holes you go for.

>Just had to make sure you remember homosexuals are bad for society.

Uh, excuse me? If it weren't for gays, you'd all be running around with terrible haircuts.

Based gays: 1
Breeder scum: 0

Post BP

>I'm straight

So you contemplated being gay for awhile but you changed your mind at the last second and headed for a fleshlight?

Interesting.

I'm not even gay, you jerk.

Yes it is. The bible commands that all fags must be killed. See Leviticus 20:13.

Have fun being stoned to death by tanned Germans. I won't stop them, since your kind is on the forefront of defending them. You subhumans deserve each other.

Just show it.

Leviticus? More like Leviticuck, amirite

No. I contemplated having sympathy for gays and my own degenerate habits that are not gay but still immoral. It all stems from the nature of man which is fear. Gays fear being real men, that simple.

>Sup Forums is one person
Was this supposed to be a response to a specific post and you fucked up or what? We have much bigger fish to fry than some benis in anus guys who otherwise don't commit crime and usually keep to themselves and their environments clean.
Whoever can't recognize that is legitimately retarded.
That being said, we need white children etc. and pic related

waht exactly would be better?

most pollacks are normies anyway and those who never had sex are half pol half r9k like me

You should consider suicide. I'm waiting for a gay genocide

You said being gay is a choice, so in order for you to decide to be straight, you must have weighed both options.

Which means you have fag potential.

Fag.

Nice argument you got there

You won't be able to tell God not to Judge you after you die

Indeed, your sexual preference is none of my business. Wanting to push that degeneracy on my kids and community is. Keep it to yourself.

Also, we are allowed to judge all we want. Our judgements are none of your business. That is until we put you on trial, ofc.

Please stop derailing my thread. I will NOT post nudes because that runs counter to my morals, ethics and values as a Catholic-raised Bavarian.

I am, however, willing to post my upper body.

imgur.com/a/ol5Hx

>on my kids

Depends, are they cute? Post their feet.

Your sexual orientation is none of my business, how about you stop showing it down my throat and yelling I should accept you for who you are?
Fucking faggot craving attention, go kill yourself bitch boy

I fucked a dark girl. Not sure what her race was. Don't care. Fight me pol

Gays are gross

Hey leaf, I think I know the anwer already, but are your schools as fucked as ours? We have certain states where kids have to play with dildoes and roleplay as gays in school and get told that they have to accept everyone and there is no such thing as an ideal family, is Canada equally jewed or are we winning in that regard?

Gay.

that's a cute pic
what we do with our people and our laws is nothing of yours so how about you stop judging Russia first

That's it, buddy. I now support Catalonian independence.

Enjoy.

fpbp

But since we're here I would like to confess that hairy man ass gives me a raging erection.

BAIT
>BAIT
BAIT
>BAIT
BAIT
>BAIT

BAIT
A
I
T

My judgement of you is none of your business.

Being straight, I can't really relate to the fascination with man ass, but if I could, I'd prefer them to be smooth and bubbly.

Stop bringing it up.

Oh, so now you're judging me for judging you?

Ironic.

How about you stop shoving your 'sexual orientation' in everyone's face and basing your entire fucking identity on what you like doing with your butt/other people's butts?

>that's a cute pic

Thank you, it's something that I sketched up during my gender studies class today. Glad you like.

>How about you stop shoving your 'sexual orientation' in everyone's face

I've seen British faces and there is literally nothing I want to shove in there.

Except for napalm.

You are still edging us out on that one, but we are well on our way for our kids to be sucking off dildos in class. The schools here teach them about masturbation and gays and trannies and buttsex at like grade 3/4 level. It's pretty fucked already.

*sucks your cock*
hah you too now

>he schools here teach them about masturbation and gays and trannies and buttsex at like grade 3/4 level. It's pretty fucked already.

Excuse me, but why is that bad? If being gay is a choice, shouldn't be kids be learning about it from an early age so they can make an informed decision by the age they turn 13?

I like your sexual orientation if you respect my desire to ban Muslims here. I mean you should understand why of all people.

I'm glad I don't live in one of these lefty shitholes but in one of the few rather conservative regions in Germany, but damn, even here LGBTQKVAB tolerance is on the rise. Without seccession we'll be just as srewed.

>I like your sexual orientation if you respect my desire to ban Muslims here

We have a deal.

FPBP

>Without seccession we'll be just as srewed.

I give you: THE KINGDOM OF GREATER BAVARIA

Thank me later.

That makes sense. I can't wrap my head around fags that like feminine males. If you're attracted to the shaved mentally ill, why not just get a woman?

Way too big, the smaller the country the easier it is to become Switzerland 2.0 and that is pretty much the endgoal one should pursue after seccession.

>become Switzerland 2.0

Uh, no thanks, I'd rather remain a 1st world country.

>enslaving yourself to the jewgod

kek

>muh government doesn't ban people from doing things that harms nobody
Switzerland is the only country left in Europe that isn't completely shit. Compared to it Germanistan is below third world standards.

Judging is involuntary.

Why don't you suck their dicks if you love them so much, faggot.

Then quit shitposting and demanding that we accept your fucking lifestyle!

>1 post by this ID

Every time.

Sage! Sage! Sage! Sage! Sage! Sage! Sage!
Also faggots kys.

>faggot OP calling me a faggot
What even is the point of this retarded thread?

fpbp
So you say you literally didn't start the thread you're OP of? Did you let your boyfriend use your pc or what?

Where did I say I was gay? Where did I state my sexual orientation? Why do you feel the need to derail a perfectly fine thread?

I don't want some sicko pedophile teaching my kids about what they think is normal. Only I as a parent should have control over the sex talk. If the kid wants to seek sex ed on their own from school they can go to special appointed sex ed guidance councillors. I don't want them to be forced to learn about your faggy and degenerate ways.

Kids don't need sex ed either. Kids learn this stuff on their own just fine. Having some effeminate and emotionally unstable weirdo teacher stick cucumbers up their ass in front of the whole class will do nothing but make kids associate sex with weird shit and would probably push them away from a healthy sexual/romantic lifestyle. Besides the world is not all about sex. For fucks sake we don't need a toilet class teaching kids how to use the toilet. Some things are best left to the parents. Not the commie state.

To slide, duh.

>Its none of our business but you'll post about it on Sup Forums
Stop being a little bitch just because some people have a poor opinion of you faggot. Don't make a whiny post telling people not to judge (which is a violation of the NAP as you agress our right to form our own opinions on any given topic). Also this is a political board.

TLDR: SAGED

I never understood the implications behind it being a choice or not. If it's a choice, fine. If it's not, fine.

I did start the thread. Where does it say anything about my sexual orientation?

It's like you """"people"""" have zero critical thinking skills. What are they teaching you kids these days?

It's pretty obvious, I'm saging anyway but I like the (You)s this retard is giving me.

You can't seriously expect people to stop judging anyone on anything. What you are really asking is to "stop judging me unfairly" or "unfavorable" or "inaccurate" or something

>You can't seriously expect people to stop judging

I don't. I expect them to die.

Actual intercourse is overrated anyway, so you're not losing much, except maybe some self-confidence. It's just our biology, the way we're wired that we make a big thing out of it, and in reality it isn't even that much better than a regular fap, sometimes even worse, especially if it's a purely physical relationship or a whore.

Haha fair enough. We can only hope the tards in here sage as well. However unlikely.

>Where does it say anything about my sexual orientation?
Literally the 3 first words you put in this thread.

I'll be your friend, user.

"Sexual orientation" is non-specific and therefore neutral.

I am no longer willing to be your friend, you haven't even grasped the most basic concepts of language.

Not judging, though.

Shut up fag and post boipucci.

Well, today there actually is very much to slide, so it once isn't just dumb accusations, what a fucking day.

I wish thread derailers would be perma-banned.

They add nothing of value.

You were very specific it's about YOUR sexual orientation by using "My" before the phrase.

Specific as to whose orientation it was (that is what pronouns are for), not to what kind of orientation it was.

I'm starting to feel really sorry for you, and I wish to be your friend again, user. I think you need one.

It's you who is completely missing the point here. Gays who just do their stuff in private life are generally accepted in the western civilization, it's those who do shit like parades and shove homopropaganda into everyone's faces, and then have the audacity to say shit like what you did in your op, that I'm getting at. For example there's a well know gay major of a polish city that's widely respected in the conservative and catholic country Poland is, so much that he would've real chances to run for presidency if he wanted. Because he isn't shouting HEY I'M GAY with every opportunity he has.

>makes unprompted thread specifically about my gay sex urges
STOP JUDGING ME FOR MY GAY SEX URGES

Attention is like oxygen for you fags.