When you're on the way to the kebab shop because you love living in a diverse area with all the wonderful restaurants...

>when you're on the way to the kebab shop because you love living in a diverse area with all the wonderful restaurants but the owner of the kebab shop mows you down with a truck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=z5ske8_aFJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mmm... Yummy! That looks like prime kebab meat, just needs some more t*rk fecal matter.
Although I'm sure the ground of Stockholm is full of that.

>when you tell the kind man behind the counter he forgot the garlic sauce and he calls 8 of his buddies together to murder you, your entire family and everyone you know

Swedes deserve this

did she died?

It's part and parcel of having all kinds of wonderful restaurants to choose from.

Pretty badass pic t b h

no they just tied their legs together and she is fine

> checks flag
Not surprised

at least she wasnt racist

That looks more like a real traffic fatality than that stupid Nice hoax.

Swedes in general? Not so much (of course, they did vote a literal feminist party into power, but we don't know what they'll vote next time around).
Stockholm-faggots? Hell yes, they deserve this. I guarantee you that all of the death and injured were either leftists or shitskins.

Swedecucks will learn nothing from this, they don't even deserve your pity at this point.

white people are inherently racist

S I D E S
I
D
E
S
no really. That got me

We need more

Sadly even if this killed a thousand, they'd probably end up voting more left wing, because the media is working extra hours now to push their leftist agenda.

I'll guarantee you that after this attack, support for muslims will go up in Sweden.
Most of the time these things happen it does. The legacy media still holds way more power than people realise.

Is she okay?

This. They are beyond help.

>check Google images
>planking fad
i shouldn't fucking laugh, but

This, the only one I felt bad for was the dog

Should have worn the cargo pants

We should get all the photos together, showing all the carnage caused by the religion of peace in Europe.

We'll see. I believe a lot of Swedes have opened their eyes to what's really going on in their country, and much less "Swedes" are falling for the leftist propaganda anymore.
I have hope for them in their next elections, but if they fuck it up, I will completely give up on them.

Why is everyone assuming he's a musl-

Where can i get a cool jacket like that one?

She should just pull herself together and she'll be fine.

At least she didn't appear racist to the MSM.

just saved that pic OP,

THE TRUTH WILL NEVER DIE

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

Murders happen every day but the effects of racism lasts forever.

>Don't run me over with truck

This pic goes str8 to /b rekt threads

Common sense is racist.

According to many polls, the Sweden Democrats (our guys) are either the number 1 or 2nd largest political party in Sweden atm. Hopefully, events like the one today will work in our favor.

May the victims rest in peace.

>2017
>Not wearing an anti truck armband

>El Hadji Alpha Madiou Toure

One of our politicians statement on this was "we where naive".

fucking hell it was just a question of time.

*happy clarinet music in background*

>mfw atleast a few libcucks will swallow the red pill today

Socialdemokrat?
Ygeman eller Löfven?
>No fucking shit

Did he propose doing anything about it or was it just 'we fucked up, it cannot be helped'

Minns inte vem som sa det.

Brukade vara sosse på den gamla goda tiden men man dras ju åt SD hållet mer och mer nuförtiden

>Swedes in general?

Yes swedes in general, its their government and they voted for it. Stupidity and mental weakness is no excuse.

it looks like an autism awareness bracelet

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

yeah fuck you, we gave you enough warning you cuck

Not from this incident

>every news station is running the gassed kids up and down for days nonstop, without pixelation or anything

>you will never see the photo of even just a single victim, not even heavily censored, from this incident

GOD BLESS THAT ONE ANGERY REACT

Jag har jobbat för SD de senaste 4 åren.
Rekommenderas varmt.

the most annoying thing will be that even if we do turn around, the people that were 100% responsible for this will never receive any kind of punishment. they'll just go "whoops" and call it a day.

Any other pics besides the 2 angles of this and the dog one?

Looks likes a child

Not that i know of. I've heard that our state media started talking alot about right wing exemism insted of reporting about the attack.

Don't really care, White women voted for this shit, i hope she suffered

Wow really they didn't even catch him? lmao

>6.000.000 views

What's so hard about not eating at culturally enriched food establishments. I haven't for a while.

Why isn't this funny to me? I feel so helpless right now.

I'd give up my right to vote to end this madness.

6 chilliones of views

haha, jao. förutom att hela mitt sociala liv kommer gå åt helvete.

Har fan inga problem med att folk har en annan åsikt än mig, men fan hade jag öppnat munnen hade jag antagligen tappad både jobb och vänner.

in a way it is

This

this

man, fuck Islam.

They cause this and then they blame the people to remain in power. Typical diversion tactics.

You bigot, you simply don't have refined tastes.
youtube.com/watch?v=z5ske8_aFJE

Send some Ar-15's then.

Is he ok?

Offtopic but can any Swedish anons provide any info about how sweden is reacting to this?

shell be fine

You'll die with the rest, thot.

Yea but she didn't give in to hate and intolerance so who really wins here, you bigots?!

Just like americucks deserves getting killed by their pet million niggers.

KEBABED.JPG

Du behöver inte vara offentlig med det, du behöver inte ens gå ut och möta folk om du inte känner att du klarar av det. De flesta kommuner behöver folk som kan syssla med pappersarbete

Mixed.

Some want to start a Holy Race War and eradicate all muslims in our country.

Others keep writing on Facebook and Twitter "We have to be strong in these times! Please do not be racist and please do not spread any bad feelings! We are all in this together regardless of skin color!".

Hur får jag jobb hos SD?

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Mostly "meh".

We kinda had it coming for a long time

>m-my sides

Börja med att ringa till kommunföreningen där du bor

You got me dutchee haha

It's ok Sven, you can let out your sorrow that your Muslim friends didn't kill you. We know that as a Swedish man your only desire is to have your wife's bull slaughter you, but perhaps your day will come. Let it all out friend.

Looks white to me

It's bullshit. They weren't naive. We all saw this coming. The lying politicians knew it was coming too and they chose to go with their virtue signaling anyway, knowing full well they were inviting these events.

>gen z will save us
kek

Schysst. Bra betalt eller måste jag skaffa 2 jobb sidan om?

It's not halal, since the throat ain't cut..

Beror helt och hållet på vad för sorts jobb du gör

This. So. Much.

There is also alot of "hidden" anti islam posts on facebook. If you read between the lines you understand what they really want to say but they write it safe.

There is alot of stigma associated to oppinons about migration in sweden.