Wait, I'm confused; why is Trump bombing Syria a bad thing again?

Wait, I'm confused; why is Trump bombing Syria a bad thing again?

Because it's what Isreal wants.

It isn't.

Shills gonna shill
Nothing more, nothing less
The storm will pass in a day or two

War with Russia.
I'm not going to pretend the Russians are "good guys", but they're not who you should be worried about.

If you spend a bunch of money on your toys you genna wanna play with them

why did mainstream meteor man and styx lose their shit?

Hitler

Hillary wanted to do this. Obama too.

Cause it's a good idea

Assad is the good guy

Because they can expand into new unoccupied territory? If that's the case, let them have the useless desert; what could they even do with it?

Ask yourself this why was it bad for Obama to bomb Syria and have a war with Lybia

neo-Sup Forums is upset by dead muzzies

or something like that

well he campaigned on not doing it

shouldn't have supported him

t putin

You're more retarded than the average leaf if you think russia is that invested in syria.

Assad and Gaddafi are /ourguys/

Because it helps ISIS, Al Qaeda, and the Zionist agenda.

Also it will lead to the death of thousands of christians and secular muslims.

Well, a broken clock is still right twice a day.

How so?

I honestly had low expectations for him, and so far he's surpassed them.

Do you think that Russia is just being a helpful neighbour?

it would be a bad thing if they didnt warn russia and had serious casualties. they just did a precision strike to send a message to china, best korea, neocons etc

Well given that Clinton kept advocating air control over Syria and she supports the attack, what do you think? We voted for Trump not fucking Shillary and Isreal

There was no guarantee there were no Russian troops on that base and they evac in time
Yeah Putin wouldn't start WW3 if some were killed, but he might have retaliated behind the scenes for example against US troops in the north

ask the US for more money to invest on useless land

>neocons, globalists, hillar clinton, obama all want regime change in syria

Literally just another regime change for Israel causing migrant crisis in the EU Trump promised to not do

Trump has no integrity, he betrayed Sup Forums and turned into just another cuck politician

Because Syria is backed by Russia and we might come to blows with Putin.

because ASAD is fighting ISIS and ISIS are responsible for the shitskins fleeing and the shitskins in general to Europe and it makes no sense why he would bomb ASAD if he is also fighting against ISIS

doesn't go together,shortly after the attack there was a attempted ISIS occupation or something like that,

Gaddafi wanted to make a self sufficient country without the petrodollar, and was killed, paving way for the refugee crisis.

If Assad dies, ISIS will be at its strongest

Yeah, that's why they're sending one of their most feared ships over there, is commanding America to stop, and is ready to support Syria with aerial defense.

Something tells me, that attacking Syria again wouldn't turn out very well.

CIA created ISIS, and they want to pozz europe with (((multiculturalism))) because the jews believe it weakens the whites there

Then we should deny them the money; what's the worst that could happen?

Wasn't Syria a Muslim haven? Or am I thinking Saudi Arabia.

because he bombed the wrong part of Syria

SAGE

Trump just fell in line with the establishment. Attacking Syria was the endgame all along...

Top tier Wilhelm shitpost

assad was fighing the jew elite

but we Nazi but support jews now

mah hitle

Because Syria is Russia's ally.
Syria is fighting terrorism.
Assad is based anti-liberal leader.

To control a significant amount of the worlds oil and therefor economy, in the end driving the world to use green energy and push back progress while Isreal becomes a super power.

It guarantees American deaths, western suffering through the emboldening of ISIS and extremist Islamic fronts. Toppling Syria and/or deposing of Assad will strengthen them like nothing before, and they will be unstoppable. White, American army veteran here - and I am absolutely ready to defect or start killing zionist sellouts within our own ranks.

Any sources on Assad himself? I would like to read more about him to verify this information.

So bomb Israel? Is that the answer to all of our suffering?