Dear Mr. Trump

this very beautiful thing you did. Please punish people who killed my school plus bombed classmates @Putin @Alassad

>CNN using refugee kids for propaganda

Whatever.

>CNN using refugee kids for pro-Trump propaganda

What the fuck?

>CNN supports Trump now

He's got the whole Globalist gang on board now, Trumpfags will still defend this.

Trump is getting DP'd by MSM and Israel

feelshopelessman.jpg

>CNN starts liking Trump now
The eternal jew strikes again.

Bana "WW3 is better than #HolocaustAleppo" Alabed

Bana "In an interview I can't speak a single word of English" Alabed

Bana "Literally pictured with a jihadi propagandist" Alabed

They played the sympathy card, they cannot turn back
A friend of mine was in Vegas recently and saw ads that showen Syrian children with the caption "The world watched and did nothing"
They did not expect Trump to act

>We need to get into pointless foreign wars
>THINK IF THE CHILDREN
No

>CNN being pro-Trump
WTF I hate Trump now!

One girl that should be gassed for real.

Are they now feeding his ego?

>CNN supporting Trump
>Fuckstin Trudeau supporting Trump
>Obama and Hillary supporting Trump
>McCain and the neocon traitor team supporting Trump
Guys I don't know what the fuck to think anymore, my brain feels like it's melting.

Is this what cognitive dissonance feels like? How do shitlibs tolerate this 24/7?

We've switched timelines again

Oh look its another "prop up some random child for feels" articles.

This is so fucking bizarre, seeing the MSM go full WTF I LOVE (((TRUMP))) NOW has convinced me, jews needa go.

the world "leaders" are giving him a pat on the back for giving into the demands of you know who

>Thank you Mr.Trump for bombing my country!
Fucking makes me sick, Jesus Christ.

What fucking timeline are we in? What happened? Jesus Christ, this kid isn't even real, she's a propaganda tool or a hologram or something.

>"Since about that time, war had been literally continuous, though strictly speaking it had not always been the same war. For several months during his childhood there had been confused street fighting in London itself, some of which he remembered vividly. But to trace out the history of the whole period, to say who was fighting whom at any given moment, would have been utterly impossible, since no written record, and no spoken word, ever made mention of any other alignment than the existing one. At this moment, for example, in 1984 (if it was 1984), Oceania was at war with Eurasia and in alliance with Eastasia. In no public or private utterance was it ever admitted that the three powers had at any time been grouped along different lines. Actually, as Winston well knew, it was only four years since Oceania had been at war with Eastasia and in alliance with Eurasia. But that was merely a piece of furtive knowledge, which he happened to possess because his memory was not satisfactorily under control. Officially the change of partners had never happened. Oceania was at war with Eurasia: therefore Oceania had always been at war with Eurasia. The enemy of the moment always represented absolute evil, and it followed that any past or future agreement with him was impossible."

>"For as long as Winston can recall, Oceania has been in a constant state of war – with whom it was at war is of neither importance nor consequence."

>only time media supports trump is when he bombs an anti globalist country
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

seriously, what fucking timeline is this again?

THIS IS DISGUSTING!

Friendship ended with Bannon
Now Kushner is my best friend

If CIA is hacking all over the planet, manipulating stocks, spying, even killing and nobody cares, yes it's propaganda. It's not humanly normal to not care about CIA spying all government. Not even billion deaths is enough to fix what CIA is doing. That needs punishment, not some Syria. They interfere into all countries, stupid faggots don't even care, but cry about some fake gas attacks.

Were CNN the ones playing 4D Chess this whole time?

the flow of time itself has become convoluted

Keep it up mister Trump
> is he compromised?

>Fake Mossad child propaganda twitter account supports Trump

This should tell you what a good goy he is now.

this

fucking kikes

Had 'em all lined up huh.

When Liberals and REFUGEES express support for Donald Trump.

>Bana is supporting Trump

better attack """""putinbots"""""" and """""assadshills"""""""""

stay cucked t_d and /ptg/

THE HILLARY WINNING TIMELINE AND THE TRUMP WINNING TIMELINE HAVE JUST CRASHED AND MERGED WITH ONE ANOTHER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Trump is fucked. These people know that they can push him around now.

I dont fucking understand what is happening

I want to know what phone contract Bana is on.

She's able to tweet every day from the devasted war zone of Aleppo.

The phone towers are down and there's no electricity but she persists. #SoBrave

What the fuck is going on?

This is what happens when you meme the timeline through an ancient God of chaos.

You called upon kek for a blessing of absurdity, and he hath delivered.

I was honestly considering letting this betrayal slide but obviously this was the plan for a long, long time.

This is more than just an isolated incident, all this support from the opposition really makes me think this is the turning point, Trump has gone full globalist, the entire world's global propaganda mechanism has flipped over and incorporated Trump directly into itself, he's a part of the machine now.

Anything the globalists pleases must go

This.

>What the fuck?
Trump is one of them now, boi. buckle up buckaroo it's going to be rough 4 years

BANANA

ALABED

BANANA

ALABED

BRING US TO WAR

BANANA BANANA

It's fucking over, Jesus Christ, the globalists know Trump can be manipulated and they're putting their schemes right back in gear.

President has become a puppet, just like Obama, just like Bush.

>trump starts bombing for ISIS and ISRAEL
>suddenly the MSM loves him

What timeline are we in right now?

The neocon leaders around the world are rejoicing because Trump caved last night.

Several modes of their propaganda are now shifting to Pro-Trump - CNN, Bana, McCain etc - as long as he's attacking the secular leader that's defending his country from Islamist terrorists.

This is the lefts latest attempt to fuck with us.
They're taking our stances because they think we are just mindless reactivates who will then do what they want. Reverse psychology basically.

DON'T FALL FOR THEIR TRICKS.
STAY TRUE TO YOUR CONVICTIONS.

This

Bannon is /ourguy/ which is why he cannot have been allowed to succeed.

This too. Fucking jews.

Those who support his latest actions are not staying true to our convictions.

based. That little kid is more American than some of these cuck posting here apologizing to Russia

Kushner seriously needs to fuck off

Fucking kike

When you see CNN supporting trump, you know something's fucked up.

nice meme

Everyone working at CNN should be killed

She isn't fucking real dude, she is a propaganda tool, she isn't a real person.

This really is sick.

Seriously, the world is so wicked and sick.

Pic unrelated.

I think he just broke. He's become the globaists bitch now with bannon going.

I always thought Trump was a guy with no real principles and he's too stupid to understand complex subjects therefore the most important thing is who's behind him. If they're a patriot he will be the greatest president ever, if the neocons control him he could be the worst.

Stupid fucking retard, wrong.

that cnn would stoop so low to play their jew tricks, is no surprise. Long live Assad, death to the cabal.

Yep. He's a bitch.

Nice find OP, classic CNN...

BUT LISTEN YOU BEAUTIFUL FUCKING BABIES.

IT'S FUCKING FAKE

WHERE
IS
THE
FOOTAGE
OF
THE
TWENTY
THREE
MISSILES
HITTING
THE
AIRFIELD

Nigga wat
I aint even in the right gas attack

This. I voted for Trump knowing that he wasn't a genius or dumb. I voted for him based on his principles. If he surrounds himself with jews and cryptokikes it is over.

On the plus side... if this happens I can quit giving a fuck about politics and will only bother to come to Sup Forums during major happenings.

This leaf is right. These are the consequences of our actions; we're getting exactly what we asked for.

You'd think people would notice how disgustingly and blatantly MUH children are being used as propaganda pieces on the chessboard, but nope.

Also it's hilarious how disgusting these people are. Justin Trudeau - le weedman himself - congratulating Trump for launching tomahawks? Isn't this the leaf who says IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES THEN THEY WIN? And Congress/Senate? The same globalist Deep State shills who have been insistently calling for WAR in Syria for the last 5 years or so, NOW they're saying "someone should've asked us OUR opinion!" Seriously?

Hopefully the timeline will fix itself when some proofs come out that inarguably prove Al-Nusra/ISIS fucks being backed by Judeo-Arabic financiers are wielding chemical weapons and we can fuck off out of all this stupid shit. Although to really MAGA we'd probably need to glass Israel and Saudi Arabia as they WILL NOT stop influencing, interfering and fucking with America otherwise.

cnn has no shame..

Honest to god im just ignoring pretty much both sides and Im going to give it a few days to let the dust settle

now the medias are pro trump

She's in Turkey now

They're defending him?

This shit's getting bizarre.

Now we can invade Iran, Turkey BestKorea, Russia and Saudi Arabia. All authoritarian regimes will fall under Emperor Trump. We will restore justice to the world, like the Don promised last night.

Wtf I love globalist kike false flag agitprop now

We need a new rule
If any user comes into contact with a CNN, MSN, or neocon Fox journalist start beating their ass on camera. We need to make their jobs fucking impossible. Rally outside every mainstream media news statiom and start throwing rocks.

Why the fuck does everyone listen to fucking children now?

Can somebody tell me what fucking timeline I'm in right now?

Isnt that the little girl whos dad is a literal terrorist or something

There's been a quantum tunneling event, user. When Fareed Zakaria, CNN and MSNBC praise Trump, it means we have shifted timelines.

The fact that MSM is now rallying behind Trump should tell you everything you need to know.

He sold out the people, just like Obama. What will you do about it, burgers?

We're in the ZOG timeline, same as always.

I demand blood.

Drink myself stupid and tell myself that at least I don't live in Sweden.

CNN has been spamming this girl for days.
>Twump pwease bomb Assad
>Fanks Twump!

The one where we resurrect Adolf Hitler

shadbase image incoming

Yeah. If trump totally sells out I'm going to forget about US politics. The US is toast. It had a great opportunity and yet another sellout gets into power.

this propaganda is unreal

Someone should dress as a little girl and propose to bomb Israel.

>how do liberals tolerate this?

By not thinking.

This, what the fuck is going on?
Is he trying to win the globalists over for his 64D chess or something? I don't even fucking know anymore.

>I can quit giving a fuck about politics

Politics shape the world and by extension your own situation. What kind of world do you think you will be living in if the globalists gets their wishes?

I've lived in Sweden all of my life and I've watched this nation rot under their control. Our welfare system has collapsed, rape is a daily occurance and you can no longer go out at night, kids can't play out in the beautiful Scandinavian nature without having to worry ab out being kidnapped and murdered.

The globalist agenda is a poison slowly killing the entire world and unless these people are stopped there will be nothing left to give a fuck about. These people are pure evil and must be put to the sword.

How do we get the old one back?

I guess we start memeing against neoTrump.