Ok...

Ok. In these dark times we need to remember not let any racists or islamophobes benefit from what happend in sweden today #NotAllMuslims

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kw9Zt_WHHNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is he alright?

Swedebros send them back

He's just sleeping

Did you just ASSUME her gender?!

Worst pic was the doggo. That really made me want to Deus Vult.

Now I wonder what Sweden's responce will be. Lets hope they can piece this one together

nerve gas

Wise words

I'm also getting sleepy. Aren't you getting sleepy? Let's all just go to sleep. So sleepy. Good night user.

Yes, but he was gassed on the spot by Assad for being Jewish.

Didn't sweden say they are alright and Trump was making a big fuss out of the immigration over there?

Haha sweden, you deserve it :D

hard to tell its sarcasm or not comming from a swede

Shoo shoo racists. A few death is a bargain to help a few millions poor human that are just like you and me.

lol

Geez. The future is Islamic truck attacks. It's not gonna stop.

Islam is the problem

KEK
U
C
K

>#NotAllMuslims
ALL Muslims choose to worship Muhammad.

ALL Muslims choose to be part of the disgusting warrior cult he founded.

Muhammad was a child raping, slave trading, imperialist warlord who attacked, murdered, enslaved anyone from other religions he could.

Nobody can help the race they are born into - but everyone chooses their religion and can and should be held accountable for that choice.

Good job Sweden.

The sooner you fall, the quicker the west will learn by your example.

He's merely pretending

Did he die? He can attach a skate and move with it from now on, also a colostomy would help him to shit the digested food.

only pictures of dead syrians/non whites are allowed

please remove these, they may cause the public to care about native europeans

Yeah me too. Just going to bomb Syria first, then off to bed.

We need to kill all the Muslims, burn them slices, best way to get rid of the cockroaches

>stand up to islamophobia

It's really Sweden's fault for not being tolerant enough. When will you white supremacists learn??

>Some sand man running over a few swedes = fall of entire nation
;-)

I was like 50 meters from it.
Like a thousand people ran against me.
Was by kulturhuset.

Okay I hate being a drive by mourner, but what did Sweden do? Honestly

dam i change my ranking of shit posters by contry

1.- Sweden
2.- Canada
3.- Australia
4.-Serbia

contrats Sweden you are now my n1 shitposter

he later died of eternal bleeding

Agreed! Islam is a religion of peace!

Qur’an 5:33—The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement.

Qur’an 9:5—Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book [the people of the book are Jews and Christians], until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.

What are your thoughts on this Swedish mans comment Sven?

Turks are higher than Serbia.

Vengeance !
Let's gas ISIS and the FSA !
Oh wait... it's already done.

Rage aside, I feel a weird maniacal internal pleasure in knowing the people killed here were likely leftists.

Looks like too much gay butt sex to me. We see this all the time here in San Francisco.

Please stop being bigoted.

Lmao

10/10
very good making it subtle

This is not the fault of the Swede on the street. Remember (((who))) is behind this.

>sees a shitskin running over swedes as an isolated incident and not part of a bigger problem

*shits in your mouth*

>the doggo

Poor doggo

>1 post by this ID

Saged and reported you turbo kike.

Shields are down he just needs to take cover for a few seconds

Glad you're alright user. Why didn't you be a hero and stop the truck?

poor doggy :(

Welcomed them.

ouch.

Swedens, do something, save your nation.

I beg you, please, do something.

Go to the streets protests, you, you Swede that are in Sup Forums. PLEASE, do something. SAVE YOUR COUNTRY. YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING. WHEN WILL IT BE ENOUGH? DON'T LET APATHY TAKE OVER YOU, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR NATION, PLEASE, I BEG YOU TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE.

isnt tolerance wonderful :)

at least they are not racist :)

sweden needs nuclear cuck removal

Non-white detected

Disgusting, That kid should be beheaded and his head used as a soccer ball to play in some refugee camp. Allah, I hate that ignorant, islamophobic kid, how dare he.

I don't think there's a right person in Swden user

Filmade du något? Var det mycket panik på plats

you are mentally ill

It's against the rules to announce that you've reported someone

This always gets me

stay stafe user

doge is dead

>Saged and reported you turbo kike.

explain your position roach.

Lel swedes deserve it all

I didn't think Sweden existed anymore. Too bad.

Sweden is cucked

>dead doggo

Thank you for demonstrating why Sweden deserved this

C'est la vie.

It could be a part of something bigger but these incidents are few and far between
but i guess hyperbole is the middle name of all you larpers

Leftards and drumpfies are both silent as fuck on this. God it feels like we're back to square 1, our only hope is that WW3 somehow screws the world back into shape

No one benefits you fucking stooge- pull the liberal cock out of your mouth

lmao

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

LOOL

GUYS

The street looks to be Kungsgatan, but LORRIES AREN't even allowed there

How could this have happened? They're banned!?

Yeah, exactly, WHAT DID THEY DO??? Answer: Nothing. They became the laughing stock of the world and the capitol of cuckoldry in the name of tolerance and it wasnt good enough for these savages. You see that was the whole thing about Saddam Hussein, he may have been a dictator but he knew what had to be done to keep those camel jockeys in check. He knew how brutal they are. Thats why he was such a bastard. And he knew that the west absolutely has no clue about middle eastern culture and politics.

this thread made me want kfc

In fact, he got up and apologised to the muslim who did this. His whiteness was at fault.

Yeah, we'll just let the Muslims benefit.

Swedish girls LOVE it, all watching the news flicking their beans to this enrichment.

Put Sweden out of its misery.

Sue me.

>explain your position

I'm right next to you, get some geography lessons gayreek LMAO

Doggo's blood is on the hands of Soros

topkek, like that Chinese half-man.

(Had to select an image with a bus)

epic meme frend

He's very tired.

dats rite. Accept muslim penis or else, islamophobic racist swedes. Your days of crossing the street and insulting muhammad are over.

Is he white, Sup Forums ?

CRUSADE NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=kw9Zt_WHHNE

are these confirmed swedes? I am spamming some local libshit journal and some gore from todays happening would be greatly appreciated

OP, this Moderate Peaceful Rebel (TM) needs a new home.

Please list your address.