>not knowing abortion is population control for niggers
abortion is like crime stopper 101

MONEY IS SPEECH

CORPORATIONS ARE PEOPLE

GAME IS OVER

BOW TO YOUR CORPORATE MASTERS

Most aborted are spics and niggers.

It's a fucking non-issue.

REPUBLICAN CRITERIA FOR JUDICIAL ACUMEN: ABORTION STANCE.

HAHAHAHAHAH

He was raised Catholic but now worships with his wife and two daughters at St. John's Episcopal Church in Boulder, Colorado

THE POPE RULES!

More nigger babies!
Holy kek!

This. Abortion is both lit and dank af.
>stopping degeneracy 1 fetus at a time

It's sure doing a great job

>not realizing Gorsuch is a dyed in the wool neo-con

spics don't abort

also why the fuck aren't there more threads about this?

Yea they do.... at least our generations spics do (assuming you're born between 85-95)

Niggers do not get abortions. More kids = More Benefits.

They do? I thought they were against abortion

>they think abortion is going to be ever overturned
Even Thomas would probably vote to support it just because of muh precedent

The only thing Gorusch is going to do on the court is more rulings that your boss can treat you like dogshit and get away with it

but if you ban abortion and let them grow up they'll eventually find a gun and start shooting others with it, more effective population control

you need to think in the long term

>abortion
eh, not my problem
They are going to regret it when jamal fills their daughter with his halfbreeds though.

I'm more worried about going back to the industrial crisis and throwing americans back into 3rd world standards.
Our poor aren't that better off financially from the rest of world but their standard of living and not having to deal with slave jobs is what really makes it better than the rest of the world.

>crime stopper 101
>doesnt stop crime

This isnt an argument

>abortion is like crime stopper 101
killing babies is a crime btw

this

The reason mexicans are growing at a faster rate is because they value their children and the human race.

If you believe in abortion you basically hate your race and country

>unwanted child
>being raised properly
>literally doesn't know or care about right and wrong
>expecting them to be a perfect law abiding citizen
Why bother letting this little shit fester and wrack up civil service bills that the tax payers have to fill for the rest of their life?

Are you familiar with the "it takes a village" expression? One way or another, if the parents don't raise that child everyone else is going to be stuck having to do it themselves, and it usually ends up being the incarceration system dealing with that.

Crime has fallen dramatically since the 90's.

How can we stop global warming if abortions are illegal?

In all seriousness, this is all I wanted out of Trump. We got it; a Supreme Court Justice, and one of the goddamn best. The fact that the ABA (which is liberal as shit) gave him a unanimous recommendation only shows that he's the best choice that Trump could have made. He's up there with Judge Learned Hand in my eyes.

So fuck yeah to today. Anyone who's not a pissy little bitch about the election should be ecstatic.

this