Things are certainly chaotic, huh?

Things are certainly chaotic, huh?

Not chaotic enough, we need more.

this is the only way to live

Sure are! Is he with us?

chaotic indeed

gentlemen, may we live in interesting times!

Honestly, I'm enjoying it

>this

we're only getting started Sup Forums

Kek is now pulling the trigger on the world, he is preparing for war, annihilation and the dark ages. After that, his job is done, so GOD can step in once the NWO prince steps on his unholy throne.

Things are accelerating at a fascinating pace. World War is terror, just so you know. I've seen battle, and you know not the horror it brings. But you will soon. Everyone will.

Humanity's last dance competition is about to begin, and (((someone))) is going to be eliminated first.

Trips, nice.

In truth, I only got those typing the things I most thought would happen, and it never failed a get. So Kek might not be so far fetched overall.
That really frightened me the most, being a sage is not something I ever wanted or believed in the first place, but now, things are different. What a sad end for humanity.

Hasn't there been 3 terrorist attacks this week? Then the Syria attacks. Potential war, even something worse.

Everything is coming to a climax. Enjoy the crescendo while it lasts.

I think we're still towards the bottom of the curve. Expect more!

The final happening is coming and it will be glorious

I DEMAND ORDER

CHECK THESE SINGLES

Ol Keku wills it. I wonder what it'll be.

MORE CHAOS

Its only gonna get worse from now on

>using sarin gas in a falseflag terrorist attack to try and start WW3

that pepe is cute man

Let's see

Lads

Has kek used us? Are we all but pawns in his quest for vengeance against the land that forget of his power? His it all for amusement?

D u b s we start a war with North Korea.

Close!

if doublerinos ww3 happens and everyone dies

War with China imminent? Burn it all down?
S P A C E W A R??

Lets shoot some satellites out of the sky!

I've been a lost lamb who abandoned Christianity for agnosticism like over a decade ago now but, I've lately strongly felt what I think could be the voice of God and the beckoning to come back to Jesus and maybe it's not coincidental that such things are happening with me lately? Maybe we actually are but, a thread away from the End Times (tm) now.

See
We're just getting warmed up

PRAISE HIM, FOR HE IS THE BRINGER OF CHAOS

Rolling for moar chaos!

>Sup Forums praises an Egyptian god of chaos, serves it in order to get Trump elected, continues to worship this demon even as gets, supposedly the way of kek talking with people, confirms world war in april, mass suffering, and basically a shitty time
>gets upset when chaos ensues and the world verges on war.

Suprise suprise, demons fuck you over.
Jesus Christ is the only true answer for world peace.

Amen and Maranatha!