Do you think it was physically painful for these brainwashed drone to have a critical thought for once?

Do you think it was physically painful for these brainwashed drone to have a critical thought for once?

>a bunch of attention whoring e-celebs that only faggots from reddit care about think that there opinions matter
This would have happened regardless of who won the election, with Trump, we at least get a wall out of it.

You'll have to let us know when it finally happens for you

It's for their own good, though. If Trump hadn't been elected, their eyes would never have been opened. Praise Trump, the critical failure!

do you think it was painfull when 5 muslin cocks entered your mother and wife vaginas at the same time?

These faggots are literally doing Putins bidding.

They're overacting just like MSM.

>capitalist jewish billionaire turns out to be a jewish establishment puppet

For you.

what a bunch of fucking babies. them and all the retards on pol who think russia would ever do shit. let alone retaliate and start thermonuclear war. fucking hysterics

What's wrong with sending a couple missiles, killin a few muzzies and stirrin it up?

They're big girls

Fucking bandwagoners.

Russia unironically has an army of proxy using internet trolls. Trump just fucked with their ally.
Add it up.

this

we've telling you all along

and you just went muh 9D mahjong

>le Russian boogyman

Why are you on Sup Forums, Hillary?

Ut-oh, """"""""""daddy"""""""""""""" did a bad thing........ we must all immediately disavow and distance ourselves from """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""daddy"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" or else our subscribers will go down.....................................

why don't these fucking fairweather faggots eat a shotgun blast for lunch

That's what happens when you're bluepilled on the kikes.

Punin busy blowing up his own people because of anti-government demonstrations.

i love how people are shocked the controlled opposition flipped haha.

They just needed an excuse to disassociate from the establishment and re-stake their claim to the counter-culture. Otherwise they won't stay relevant and "alt- whatever" loses a brand they will need in the future. Especially after that apology Alex Jones was forced to make.

they work only in russian segment.

and yet everyone who admits this is somehow a shill

americans are so stupid, danm

how can they believe that trump is different? there is literally no choice

Russia berely has money to pay that shitty army do you think they can afford an "army of proxys on the internet to make a bunch of neets like'em" kek senpai kek.

t. 3rd worlder

Pot meets the kettle
You say they have no critical thought meanwhile Trump supporters became a bunch of fedora tippers saying it was 5d chess or lol dead muzzies xD

Are you literally retarded?
I just said Trump attacked Russia's ally.
How could you possibly misconstrue that for calling him a puppet?

What he did was the right move, regardless of whether the outcome stepped on Russia's toes or helped them.

The paid trolls is also a fact btw. It's even an old meme on dvach, "+15 rubles". In fact it's probably where Hillary got her idea for CTR/Shariablue.

>it is better to support needless war than to be a "mindless drone"

Spoken like a true bootlicking nazi tuetonic moron

I hope you don't seriously think I am or ever was a Trump supporter.

PJW is fucking homosex nobody cares.

I don't know who you support, but it's clear you think endlessly supporting them is better than having any criticisms for your leader

The shit thing about libs was they sucked obamas cock even when he did things they should've known were wrong. I see nothing wrong with having the nerve to speak out against things that they don't like no matter who they voted for

My number one reason for voting for Trump was picking a good replacement for Scalia on the Supreme Court. Today that promise was fulfilled. Blaire White is the only one of those faggots that was eligible to vote for Trump (unless he's Canadian, I don't actually know). Regardless, the rest of their opinions do not matter in the slightest because they are not American.

Yes, you retarded monkey, putinbots exist.
I know it's hard to imagine, but Russian internet is actually pretty decent, and the ruble is such garbage they will take these jobs even though they pay pennies.

I'm not making fun of them for being critical of Trump, I'm making fun of them for supporting him in the first place.

I find it very amusing that that prancing sissy Milo Yiannopoulos, who spent most of the last few years calling him "daddy" because his real one either beat him too much, or not enough now acts all dissapointed because "daddy" turned out to be the crook he never pretended not to be.