YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!

IT WAS SAID THAT YOU WOULD DESTROY THE NEO CONS NOT JOIN THEM!

BRING BALANCE TO THE WORLD, NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS.

YOU WERE MY BROTHER DONALD! I LOVED YOU.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-mn3tfgS7Av
youtube.com/watch?v=_RcVzevWX4U
twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/850059676142231552
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I HATE YOOOUUUUU

bump

I R O N I C

Who's Palpatine in all this?

Soros

Netanyahu

The one that cucked him with the love of his life, Ivanka

FRIENDSHIP WITH NIGEL HAS ENDED

NOW JEWS ARE MY BEST FRIEND

Kushner

this

This shit was planned long before the election.

This kind of shit was planned long before the election. That the wrong candidate won is of little consequence-- they just had to find the right justification.

Shit how the hell did I post that before I posed it

delete this

Calm down and shut up nigger

implying this little shit is any better, gets us out of the EU and jumps shit and leaves brexit in the hands of our neocons.

>America betrayed us again

The Jews
>hides in shadows manipulating from behind the curtains

t. Centipede cultist devoid of any objectivity

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING GOOD

Sorry Eurobros , it seems everything ends with a fat brown cock in our asses

Mr president, can you hear me?

At least you have an ocean between you and the hordes.

It seems in your anger, that you killed America

/PTG/, PRESIDENT TRUMP IS EVIL

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW BASHAR AL ASSAD IS EVIL

WELL THEN YOU ARE LOST

you're gonna make me feel lads, this sudden twist of events is just too sad

me @ Dahnald:
youtube.com/watch?v=P-mn3tfgS7Av

"No she was was free! I felt it!"

IT'S TREASON THEN

>IT WAS SAID THAT YOU WOULD DESTROY THE GLOBALISTS, NOT JOIN THEM!

Lord Trump... can you hear me?

There is no one Palpatine. There are many positions of power, corporations, intelligence agencies, hidden deep state coalitions, etc. They compete and collaborate according to their self interests, but they all benefit from the continuation of the status quo in which they are on top. Endless conflict in the middle east funnels more money into the military-industrial complex, gives the state more excuses to over reach their power in the name of "security," makes it easier to campaign on jingoism and fear, all sorts of convenient stuff.

I'm glad that at least Nigel didn't side with ISIS, sad that Trump did.

This is the last time Nigel and Trump spoke as friends.

Nigel is wearing a light suit. Trump is wearing a dark suit.

Please

It's too much

Who's Luke in all of this?

Well, white people had their time

Barron, obviously.

kek

Barron, duh

Don Junior
Maybe

kek, I was going to make this exact same post

WW3 will start in Syria. Tribulation begins in 2026

Are you threatening me, master moscow?

Gentlemen, it was an honor ruling with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=_RcVzevWX4U

The UNSC will decide your fate.

It's direct intervention, then

it was an honor to know you, baguette

>ONLY KIKES DEAL IN ABSOLUTES, I WILL DO WHAT I MUST

jesus christ lucas, really?

>AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGHHHHAGRRGRGHGHAGGRGHHRRAAAAAGH

What I've never understood with the whole 4D chess, Trump is so good at manipulating people meme is... why wouldn't he also use 4D chess on his followers? His followers are always saying "haha, he tricked 'em... 4D CHESS!" But then they're like "TRUMP MEANS WHAT HE SAID TO US HE WOULD NEVER DECEIVE US!"

The cognitive dissonance is scary. I don't even think Trump can believe it.

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE NATIONALISTS ARE EVIL

America has to rebuild the Middle East

More tax money in Mid east

5 trillion wasnt enough

Netanyahoo or Kushner.

LMAO
DRUMPFKINS IN FULL MELTDOWN

THERE IS LITERALLY NO RECOVERING FROM THIS

Sup Forums HAS SHILLED FOR A NEO CON
Sup Forums HAS BEEN KEKED BY A NEO CON

RIP IN PIECES POLTARDS

Actually Sup Forums has shown itself to be quite principled in the last 24 hours.

I'm aware that not everyone here has the same opinion, but many that like and support Trump have openly expressed their annoyance at last night's strikes. Of course there are some that have gone the other way and seem to be forming an off-shoot Trump cult within Sup Forums where he can never do any wrong.

Mee-suh nig nog binks

Fuck

DELETE THIS

Cringed, tbqh. Stop spamming this.

FUNNY ISNT IT?

It's been pretty interesting day, I've never criticized Trump this much ever before, also been called a shill.
I'm still having my doubts about Trump wanting to actually declare war on Syria, however I'm kinda scared

This wreaks of trump working with the evil Putin. The baby killer Assad was punished by John mccain and Maxine Waters. Trump sent those cruise missiles knowing that the Iranian devil's would help Syria discriminate against the TLAMs the Syrian s400 batteries were on standby. They new the attack was coming and moved all the people and assets out of the airbase a day prior to the attack. Trump and the murderous Assad are working together to undermine gods chosen people and the righteous kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This will not work. We know their evil tricks Israel and the USA will always prevail.

It seems its not only the left that has been conducting social experiments that ended in failure. I actually had high hopes for Trump but in the end it seems that everyone is after the same shit.

Kushner

A FUCKING FULL HOUSE

That's it. Kek confirms trump has been (((compromised)))

>where will it end?
with an invasion ofc, the jews always get their way, always.
twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/850059676142231552

This. What Syria does, has nothing to do with us. Fuck the children they are using as props. I still support trump and hope that this is a response to a violation of international treaty. We atleast will critique our leader and hope that this was strategic and not just an emotional reaction. Also a show of strength against China and North Korea fat Fuck. Maybe this can help open up trade with Russia even.

I'm really blackpilled over this shit lads

I can't believe it's actually over, I wake up and Trump fucks shit up. My condolences to the world

the blackpill is the default state of the mind of an thinking man my man

>not realizing the jedi are bluepilled religious fanatics
>not realizing the rebels are tryimg to jew galactic peace

Bluepilled lot of you

So is Baron Luke?

Does that mean Donald will chuck the kikes - or whoever Palpy is - in a reaction shaft?

Nice.

Hillary

Should be:

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!

IT WAS SAID THAT YOU WOULD DESTROY THE GLOBALISTS NOT JOIN THEM!

BRING BALANCE TO THE ANGLOSPHERE, NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS.

YOU WERE MY SON AMERICA! I LOVED YOU.

same
I can only see this as trump bending the knee to the neo-cohens. I really thought things might be different this time.

Whole lot of concern trolling infesting this board right now.

It's too early to say that Trump has gone full neo-con right now - even despite the memes.

He's reacted with minimal response to the deaths. It was barely an attack last night. What's worrying now is the precedent he's set and the language that Rex is using. They seem to want to remove Assad. Who knows what that looks like. Have Russia cut ties with Assad also? What about Iran? What happens now that the """moderate""" rebels know that Trump has to react with force every time there's a chemical gas attack.

DONAND, EMPEROR NETENYAHU IS EVIL!

Soros and Ben Carson is Mace Windu

Old Jedi Order was because Mace Dindu was an irrational nigger and Yoda never really took much action.

Obi Wan was based. Kickstarted the GAR; killed Tatooine terrorists; understood balance and peace.

So is this legit or shills? I can't tell what is going on anymore.

Trump has committed treason Sup Forums will do what they must Im confident

NOW YOU WILL LEARN THE TRUE POWER OF THE ISLAMIC PEACE!

He has to cause untold misery first. Vader's redemption arc was kind of shit. Throwing one old guy down a shaft to save your son doesn't really undo the millions of people you killed.

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW BASHAR AL ASSAD IS EVIL

Legit. He has kept none of his promises and no globalist judge gorcuck is not a promise

>no tax cut
>no mass deportations
>no defunding sanctuary cities
>no alliance with russia to fight terrorism
>no tax on imported russian goods
>no ending nafta
>no border wall
>no immigration reform
>no support to end the EU
>no resurrecting the inner cities
>obama care premiums still rising

Gg on tpp (for now)

both. After this legitimate criticism of trump and scepticism is warranted. He broke with one of the most important points, non interventionism, that go back in board culture to /new/ and support for ron paul. Not only that but the reason is more than dubious.

It remains to be seen what happens now. If this was a one off show of force incident he may be forgiven, if he goes further into neocon territory he should be dropped. But that point isn't reached yet, and in the past two days there we suffered under massive shilling and d&c attempts

>it's a nu-males can't talk about politics without relating it to their favorite pop culture tropes episode

Fuck kikes btw

People are rightfully pissed off by what Trump did. This isn't what he campaigned on.

It's too early to tell if he's really sold out though. His strike was barerly an attack. I've seen roads in Britain more fucked up that that runway. It's the language surrounding this assault that's worrying.

>getting this mad over Sup Forums memes
I want reddit to leave

>reddit/pol/ out
>punished Sup Forums in
A new era of darkened shitposting

To be fair, a lot of this has been blocked.

It's okay. We need a new meme candidate for 2020

By the Republican controlled Senate or the Republican controlled Congress?