Joining Russia's military as a foreigner

since i apparently can't trust our right-wing party to actually hold true to their promises, is there some sort of foreign legion i can join to help Assad (or even the Novorossiyans) alongside the Russians?

You are a traitor and should be executed.

TRAITOR

Traitor. You will be executed.

Preferably suicide before think that shit

you sound like a jew, good goyim

supporting the fucking FSA and globalist cunts in the EU is a further betrayal.

in what world is nationalistic self-determination and not supporting the overthrow of a secular dictatorship to the throngs of Islamic radicals a Jewish thing?

The quality of life in the Russian military is about the same as an American prison. I wouldn't do it.

How many of you would actually pull the trigger on him? I've noticed loyalty to the states runs skin deep outside the south.

All these muslims calling you a traitor for not fighting for their European Caliphates kek

you can as a foreigner, but you have to speak russian

it's also a terrible military as far as quality of life goes

Westerncucks are M A D

they're all globalist bitches, no better than Antifa

they're just threatening violence to preserve their leftist status quo

>Oz flag

in reality, Israel

of course it would suck, but I'd be making something a little right in the world

You have to speak russian and will only make like 5000 USD a year

>joining russia military
So you are just sissy faggot who want to be raped by Chechen?

I would.

Faggot.

Why not just be an spy for russia?

You retards make me lol.
You glorify these snow niggers without having any experience with them. Try living with these fucking human parasites for a while before you start sucking their dicks.
Besides muslims, russians are the biggest cancer on earth.
I hope you never have to find that out the hard way

No thanks, we do not need spies

Lol sug meg cuck.

I have same question as OP.

Have fun getting killed by our SUPERIOR FIREPOWER

try it nigger

> t. self-denying russian

become army of 1 and rent a truck

>Unironically calling people who don't want to fight for international jewry traitors

wew lad

actual american-boots-on-the-ground would probably make me rethink, but for now i am genuinely curious as to what i can do to help now that our hope is gone

You don't deserve to live in this country.

>not realizing Russia is the same jew

riiight hes the jew....Trump is a white nationalist just like you thought HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm as far from you troglodytes as humanly possible. Thankfully my family hasn't been raped and my genes ruined by your mongoloid countrymen. Yet

Believe it or not the Russian military doesn't like traitors

The true cuck is the one who betrays his country

Start from learning language. Nobody will double commands in English for you.

You're a good goy and you'll die thousands of miles away from home for Schlomo Bagelstein.

He's trying to leave moran

m8, you don't understand

i voted same as you, i bought the same anti-leftist, anti-globalist, anti-nationalist merchandise and ideas as you, because i care for my people, and i care for those who fight the good fight, same as you

and so when we were joyous that we thought we were saved, we were betrayed into supporting the same Islamic-charged, anti-nationalist status that we were trying to mistake

i am your friend.

>American
>In NovoRussia
>Right wing

Don't be a fucking retard

>Trump
>anti-nationalist

As was that guy.

The CIA did not want Chile to have Project Cybersyn, so they kicked of the coup, had Cybersyn ((destroyed)) even though it would have benefited Pinochet.

(probably boxed up and hauled to the USA)

>live in the South
>born and raised in Norway for 11 years
>3 vehicles, 2 cars and a bike, are red white and blue
>currently in the USAF
I fucking love this country and would defend it with my life.

This. Underrated post

Assad is debatably nationalist

the Novorossiyans are obviously nationalist.

Anyone from anyone can join military of Russian Federation, but you need to be able to speak Russian and present a certificate saying that you can issued by a licensed professional.

You also need to learn Russian to fight in Novorussia. My advice if you're interested in those things is to go to Russia/Ukraine and attend a language school for a couple years. once you have that done you can look into military service

>Assad is debatably nationalist
And anti-American. He needs to go. You're a fucking idiot if you think donbass isn't a proxy for Putin.

Russian soldiers will rape and beat you daily for being a foreigner

Pull the trigger on him for treason? Oh fuck in a split second without a second thought. Fuck I wish it was legal to shoot people for driving like shit... This is a no brainer.

>And anti-American
only because we made him our enemy, not the other way around

he is fighting a civil war, he is friends with those that help him, and unfriendly with those that help his enemies

we're the retards who have kept helping the FSA

furthermore, Donbass is the self-determination of a people in the face of a globalist EU manipulator

>literally defending muslims
I mean its better than fighting for jews, but still a pretty shit path desu desu fampai

Traitor. Stay and fight to make Your nation great. Never flee. To the last man stand.

Pinochet had communist physically removed so to say and let the Chicago boys make Chiles economy libertarian. Based in my book.

i am not a traitor, i am not betraying our morals

furthermore, the right wing aren't some limp-wristed faggots, you won't execute me, you'd have to fight me

how can you stand without a mobility scooter?

I hope you're successful and get gassed

>Donbass is the self-determination of a people in the face of a globalist EU manipulator

You're a good one Anders

Russian military is a joke.

I've done what i can in our democracy, now may be the time for action.

Normie Trump supporters really are fucking idiots.
You going to fight for him when he gives amnesty too?

because how?

How can you stand while being buttfucked by the inbred Pakis from down the street?

Hey its nothing personal. I'm just looking for an excuse to shoot someone and get away with it.

Well, that America sucks?

Thanks, John.

Cringeworthy mongoloid faggot

Get off the proxy Ivanovich

What do you think? Very patriotic Russian soldiers will welcome you with open arms? I don't think so. They don't fight against some globalism meme, they fight FOR Russia. Treachery isn't something they respect, at all. You won't find yourself a hero in the army. You'll be an outcast.

Хyй cocи

>Russian army

You are better of joining Israeli army, at least you will probably shoot some sandpeople.

In Russian army all you will do is clean toilets and make food.

Agreeded

Degenerate leftist

yзнaй pyccкий

10/10 I would

I dont care much for my state of connecticut, but i would 100% kill a traitor trying to help the other side.

Not quite. But good luck, buddy. I'm sure you'll fit right in. After all, all that airsofting has prepared you well, right?

I won't come to suck Russian dick, I just want a semi-professional outlet to help fight for the good guys in Syria.
It isn't Russian nationalism, it's ideology.

well one can go into all of this as a mercenary army, draft up contracts. Specify that you want to fight ISIS, under the idea that its being sponsored by the US.

that way they could still use your for the meatgrinder, but you wont have to get messy. And you probably wont get backstabbed by them either.

the problem that this area is a very heavy PR war thing. One thing of knowledge and you could swing one way, then a little bit more of knowledge and you could swing another way. There is a lot of subterfuge amongst all of this, from pretty much all parties. Alliances are made up on the go, backstabbings happen all the time. Sometimes for cash, sometimes for israel, sometimes for russia. Its a giant jumble and mess of fuckboys yea. If you were born russian, then the blood would count for something.

But if you arent, then yea, you will be part of the maelstrom of fuck you.

Butthurt drumpfcucks detected, go back to your containment thread. Faggots.

Also: 95% of Russians who aren't smart enough not to be in army are bluepilled as fuck, stupid muh patriotic degenerates and they hate 'murica because God Emperor said burgers are baddies.

Project Cybersyn was able, in 1972, too replace 400,000 truckers with 200 to do the same work.

You imagine what Pinochet could have achieved with that technology + the economy reforms. The efficiency boost it could have gave his own government and military.

But no, in 1973 the CIA coup wins, Pinochet takes over, and reportedly destroyed Cybersyn.

I still think the USA took it home, and applied it to their own stuff, thus leading the USA to catch up with the USSR in the 80's.

The other side of what? You'd kill a man to further the leftist globalist agenda.

Look in the mirror, you're AntiFa.

Yes go join them. So i can blow your fucking face off when the time comes

enjoy being their foreign bitch

well
enjoy your new netyx life

I know how to shoot and am fit.
But of course I don't have any expectation of going in a military professional, that's what training is for.

>wrinkled flag
Lmao @ this fuccboi, you have no dedication.

This is just you posturing on the internet.

Theres YPG but they're not right wing

You're not even American you fuck face

Post a US passport or else you're just another a fucking Putinbot shill

No, leftists are the scum of the fucking earth. Oh shit, they should have a sjw safari place where you can hunt liberals... And by hunt, I mean line up a few hundred of them behind a truck, and then open up on them with an MG42

no one in america has passports. posting a passport would actually be less of a proof that he's American

t. Leftist globalist
What do you even fight for?

Kill a traitor before you kill an enemy

Fpbp
Spbp
Tpbp

Wew 3/3, I thought /sg/ fags would never go back to their shitty general

>being this retarded
You have no idea what you are talking about.

70% of us have passports. Google it.

You're probably a child or a poorfag.

Freedom.

Leave, then.