This is Sweden's response to the truck attack today

This is Sweden's response to the truck attack today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kw9Zt_WHHNE
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/640an6/vehicle_driven_into_people_in_stockholm_bbc_news/
twitter.com/iyad_elbaghdadi/status/850365396754481153
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cucked and fucked

This worthless signalling nigger should be deported to the Middle East as far as I'm concerned

TRUCK OF PEACE

>451 likes

There HAS to be some botting going on.

>20 attacks later
>settle down, it's just a few extremist idiots. we just need to more accommodating for our refugee friends :^)

Captain Sweden doing his best

JUST

My god. It's getting harder and harder to not fall in total nihilism. I'll become a stereotipical leaf in no time.

When did you realize that social media is the root cause of more than 60% of problems right now in the world?

That's why I literally don't care when stuff like this happen. Good for you Sweden, hope you all day enriching yourself with African "cuisine" and cocks in your asses. Fuck Sweden, fuck the left and FUCK THE JEWS.

I'm sure the victims appreciate all those thoughts. He should throw some Facebook likes their way as well.

Coming soon to AmeriKa ??
Prepare yourself !
You're about to get 'Truck'ed for Allah!

>>and western europe will do nothing
>Oh believe me, they'll do something. Those with political power or media prominence will all show how virtuous they are by denying 1. the seriousness of this attack 2. any connection to (true) islam, which as we all know is the religion of peace and 3. any other pattern, just a sad incident, a confused individual, a lone wolf.
>They will also most likely make a point of how Syrians have it much worse and demand we are all more welcoming of them in their time of need.
>And they will show endless understanding of foreigners who'll be outraged that casualties in (majority) islamic countries get far less media attention.

Are they eventually going to run out of virtue-signal hashtags or will they keep making up new ones?

This is why I have no sympathy for them anymore.

They deserve to die by the hands of their beloved Muslims. They're practically begging for it.

Of course someone from Stockholm has Stockholm Syndrome.

why are yuros so fucked

CRUSADE NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=kw9Zt_WHHNE

>tfw brexit can't come quick enough

Floss fleg there was no truck

Just hope that only him and people who support refugees are the only ones who die in these attacks

"A few extremist idiots," that happen to cause death and pain across Europe. Not to mention the million accounts of rape, theft, violence, murder and all the cultural erosion we have face since these "people" were encouraged to migrate here.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

The bodies arent even cold and they are already spreading their butt cheeks for the muslims.I hope they crucify him.

lol this must be fake. post link

>thoughts to the victims
Useless virtue signaling cuck ass bitch

There was a truck attack today?

You still lost your capital to the ennemy buddy.

maybe. but people are generally cucked as fuck. they still don't know how to solve it. They're whole life is a joke. One on hand they want to welcome all refugees, open border, no voter id blah blah, on the other when something bad happens, they're the firsts to go on reddit and cry about how the world sucks. Look at this fucking thread. It's a joke. It's all a fucking joke.

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/640an6/vehicle_driven_into_people_in_stockholm_bbc_news/

k
seems like this idiots only trying to convince himself

literally dont give a single fuck anymore about that area of the planet

>attack happens
>facebook pic overlay
>hashtags
>light up buildings
>pray for victims
>defend muslims
>attack happens
>facebook pic overlay
>hashtags
>light up buildings
>pray for victims
>defend muslims
>attack happens
>facebook pic overlay
>hashtags
>light up buildings
>pray for victims
>defend muslims
>attack happens
>facebook pic overlay
>hashtags
>light up buildings
>pray for victims
>defend muslims
>attack happens
>facebook pic overlay
>hashtags
>light up buildings
>pray for victims
>defend muslims

Lol I knew it

it had a hashtag at the end, so everything will be alright. #prayforparis #prayforlondon #prayformojo #respect #praiseallah

Because these people aren't the ones being killed so it costs them nothing to signal out their dirty arseholes over and over. Malignant narcissism. The only way they'd possibly change their tune is if they or someone close to them had the knife to their neck

this post made me a nazi

Of course. For all intents and purposes the result of his politics and the ambition of the derrists is one and the same.

Who is he to declare who is welcome in the country? 'Fair' country -- not for long.

KEKE(D)

Yeah same. At this point they just want to die

just run em all over please

AS
FUCKING
USUAL

This is exactly why we don't feel sorry for you

Absolutely sub fucking human

#NotAllSwedes

You underestimate just how fucked in the head many Europeans are, especially in Sweden.
This is exactly why no one should feel sorry for them when they're killed. Who cares.

F

the fuck em, more trucks for cucks

it's funny how it's always 'just a few'

some are just immune to the redpill no matter how many times they are force fed it.

Eventually he'll get it, but by that time it will be far too late and he'll be laying on the ground in his own blood after another extremist idiot blows himself up again

>415 likes

Hang these traitors, all they care about is money and social status.

i unironically wish my countryman had that amount of restraint in situations like this one

how much blood has to be spilled
WHEN WILL IT END

How many days until "not all Muslims" parades. Bet we will have a special on STV (Our state propaganda channel) about Muslim's feelings after a couple of months.

What was it Negan said? Oh yeah

"I just slid my dick down your throat and you THANKED me for it"

GG Sven

Ironically, this is called Stockholm Syndrome.

Fuck, why did the truck miss him =(

Just watch! I predict the next truck attack will take place in Times Square NYC or along the Las Vegas Strip. All done by some sandniggers let in here by Obama. Enabled by Trump bombing Syria. Connect the dots. Hope all you Millennials enjoy fighting in Syria in a few months!

Blame Trump. He strengthened ISIS in Syria and gave them the confidence to carry out terror attacks, because America supports them. Prepare for more.

We're reaching new levels of cuckoldry never thought possible.

Stockholm Syndrome, get it? :^)

A reminder that recently EU leaders sent a message that there's no option of not allowing rapefugees, and that countries like poland and hungary will be forced to accept them anyway, one way or another.

I don't understand, nothing noteworthy happened, everything is nice and dandy, what is this cuck posting about?

F(icki)

I dont even care about Swedes, they should all burn and get raped as a lesson for the rest of the wold

If he lives there it won't be much different soon.

>we aren't overrun by Muslim criminal gangs, zealots, and sex gangs

P O T T E R Y

Lets not forget who ACTUALLY suffers when Muslims kill Europeans - moderate Muslims of course

>be yuropean
>get squished to death
>as you bleed out you take to twitter to declare #notallmuslims

KEK

How many are kill?

twitter.com/iyad_elbaghdadi/status/850365396754481153

What am I looking for?

Like five years ago.

Smartphones are a blight on society.

kek

It's a "not all muslims are bad" episode again

That thread made me feel sick.

>I'm sorry for the people of Stockholm.
These vehicular attacks are becoming all too common lately, and it's disgustingly scary. Big lumbering metal death machines, being used for evil.
My thoughts and prayers to everyone. I and many others will be deeply saddened, and just like every other attack, we will remember, but preserve!
Edit: this just in, people! Apparently feeling sorrow for the deaths of innocents is a waste, and shouldn't even be attempted. These responses I have gotten have made me almost as sad as the attack. Some people have become rotten to the core through all of this. I feel just as sorry for them.

The perfect reddit post. Apologizing, ignorant, and entirely incapable of rational thought. When called out, make yourself a victim and everyone else is just bullying you. Fucking reddit

Funny that Sweden has highest % of theft on the planet, highest % of rape on the planet and one of lowest % of police on planet.
Of course it isn't every Muslim, but you better make sure you do something to prevent crime.

That profile picture, what the fuck? Dude looks weird as fuck, are swedes in reality that dark and weird looking?

White "people" are so disgusting lmao. Fucking cucks.

I.. I.. want to get out
where do I go
help I want to move away from here
I don't want to live here
HELP

>Swede is such a fedora that he doesn't even offer prayers

>1.TERRORIST ATTACK?
>2.NOT ALL IMMIGRANTS!
>3.BRING MORE IN!
>4.ANOTHER TERRORISTS ATTACK?
>Repeat steps 2-4 at infinitum
Just burn Sweden down.

they are now

Get him out of my country. Please. Or alternatively let me do it.

Yep. Their the real sociopaths at the end of the day.

>WHEN WILL IT END
i love how naive you are

3 and a pupper

and the virtue signalling begins

Terrorists could detonate a dirty bomb in Sweden and they would still say #NotAllMuslims. They are eternally cucked. They cannot be saved.

RIP sweden

Not enough, the government is now training the soldiers of allah who cannot have a decent training for a better attack.

The people getting killed today most likely voted against SD or would have next election. They got exactly what they deserved.

You know what to do. Anti-Sharia patrols

At least he didn't say
>The real victims are the Muhammads!

RARE

I unironically want Sweden to be wiped out. I want the "men" killed and the women and children raped. I want there to be no Swedes left in 50 years. I used to have hope that they could save themselves, but they are demographically suicidal. The only thing these worthless cucks could do is serve as a cautionary tale for the rest of the West as a warning.