So, 59 missiles were lauched in total. Only 23 hit the base. What happened to the other 36 missiles...

So, 59 missiles were lauched in total. Only 23 hit the base. What happened to the other 36 missiles? Were they shot down and if so, than how advanced were the missiles that were launched?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LucasFoxNews/status/850316787786944512
youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q&feature=youtu.be
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_enigma
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

some missiles hit the same target twice. 1 failed.

This is worded like some shit right out of a math textbook.

they (((warned))) the Russians at the base 1 hour in advanced
plenty of time to get defenses up and running

> Were they shot down
I'd like to know. If the base was defended by russian anti-air systems, this could be the chance to figure out how effective they really are. Those things are usually launched at goat fuckers and ((Aspirin)) factories.

Kek

>yfw Trump was actually testing their missile defense systems

>23 hit
>23

Here's that number again

60 missiles were launched
1 failed according to US mil
the 23 number might be anything, some might have failed mid-flight, some US tomahawks are old, it makes sence to fire them before expiration. one or two could theoretically be intercepted by Syrians though not likely, some might have been affected by EW or other counter-measures.

but mostly it's probably Russian MOD trolling

>Only 23 hit the base.
Says Russian autists

>no source

Sup Forums has been utter shit since the election

Well the damage to airbase really is quite small and 60 tomahawks in more that 1% of American arsenal

>total cost of attack $93,810,000.
>0 enemies killed

"WINNING BIGLY"

Russian hackers hacked the cruise missiles.

The only source talking about the failures is Russian state-owned media. Don't believe everything they say.

They film one intact bunker and don't mention that there's 19 bunkers destroyed.

On the other hand, don't trust the American MOD either. The truth is probably in the middle somewhere.

Source on one missile failing? It's not that I don't believe it I just hadn't seen that tidbit before.

the other missiles were shot down
the base had Russian missile defense systems
the huge volume of projectiles was meant to overwhelm countermeasures

Pantsir happened

Do you have a source other than the people we shot the missiles at as to how may actually hit?
No?
Fake news.

well it's actually theoreticall possible to spoof GPS-guided missiles, and Russia theoretically has EW systems like say Avtobasa. And Russia supposedly exported them to Iran. Maybe Syria got them too.

But 60% of the launched missiles? too effective, hard to believe

>underrated

>reads again
>wew it actually does

Let me copy your paper bro whats the answer

The runway looks largely intact on the aftermath pictures/videos. What a pointless attack.

23 hit the base.
1 failed.
35 were given to Israel.

this was all just an excuse for the navy to unload their old redundant armaments.

Thought they killed like 20 who were at the base or some shit?

Also it wasn't about killing, it was about wiping out the supposed place the chemical weapons were being kept/manufactured/launched from mainly as a message.

top kek

except the USA already confirmed there was no chemicals left in syria

lmfao

Everyone's starting to regret their vote for Trump. We need to move to impeach to secure the nuclear codes

X TRUMP SUPPORTER HERE

SERIOUSLY

WHERE'S THE VIDEO FOOTAGE - THE MOTION PICTURES (OR EVIDENCE THAT CAN'T BE DISPUTED AS WERE CALLING IT NOW) OF THE TWENTY THREE MISSILES HITTING THE AIRFIELD.

YOU BEAUTIFUL FUCKING BABIES

>Unit cost 1.59 million(FY2014)[

america just threw 100 million away

You can repair runways in a day. It's the planes and bunkers you want to be aiming for.

Also here's a picture of the air base. It's quite large, don't jump to conclusions after you see a picture of 25 square meters of runway.

It's everywhere.

>2014
Are you seriously implying they couldn't get more chemical weapons in the space of 2 years?

because you know what that exact runway looks like, you wouldn't even know if that video was shot in Syria , Kazakhstan , other areas that russia and its proxys have control of in syria.

until usa releases video, from the strikes , which i doubt it will, id regard all video and photo from assad and russia as bullshit propaganda like most of their shit,

Plot twist:

>59 missiles launched
>59 hits
>Syrian propaganda says only 23 hit so the truth about Russian "missile defense system" won't come out

Russians are poor. They could never build a modern missile defense system.

If single - no WW3 this year

>block iv

Try more like $600-800k

and how would they do so? from where?

during a war under the eyes of the USA

fuk

God dammit Putin.

well the source is sort of meh its some fox news guy
twitter.com/LucasFoxNews/status/850316787786944512

Sounds like Trump didn't fall for the Deep State false flag and dropped bombs on a very unimportant air strip and a few camels.
The NeoCon & Lib shills all cheered. kek
Like he countered the flase flag with a false attack.
Pretty funny tbqh

Russia why

Блять! Ивaн, тeбe чё бoльшe дeлaть нeчeгo?!

Oh shit

Operative word "declared". They could stash or make more.

wow what a piece of shit

even our air force bases that don't exist are better than that

Fuck, why is 23 such a common number, I swear I see 23 everywhere! It's as if its a number or something!

Assad could've easily kept a secret stash that he didn't inform Americans about, since they're technically his enemy, and Russia could've easily provided him with more since they're constantly perched there.

Not exactly a difficult task to accomplish in the span of 2 years.

russian warmongers

the shape of the base is distinct, there's drone footage that shows large parts of base, damaged hangars

not sure if that's yet fakeable, Russia diesn't have hollywood-tier CG

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q&feature=youtu.be

>Trump was actually testing their missile defense systems

>I'd like to know. If the base was defended by russian anti-air systems, this could be the chance to figure out how effective they really are. Those things are usually launched at goat fuckers and ((Aspirin)) factories
I'd like to know. If the base was defended by russian anti-air systems, this could be the chance to figure out how effective they really are. Those things are usually launched at goat fuckers and ((Aspirin)) factories

Holy Shit!

THAT IS WHAT THE RUSSIANS MENT BY "The air defense systems were (down) being upgraded at the time"

Assad is not that stupid

t.Ivan Invenkievitch

kek

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_enigma

It really is everywhere.

also jamming
at the very least GPS was scrambled around the base and the missiles had to revert to inertial guidance towards the end of their flight

If single its called off.

>do you think he couldn't get more?
Not at all. Also Saddam had weapons that were unaccounted for after our inspectors catalogued and destroyed his arsenal and he was also trying to get more. Pic related.

Not to mention we have satellite views that'll show damage in detail.

Reeeeeeeee
Stay the fuck out please

>information stated during Obamas presidency
>3 years later its impossible they couldve made more or that Obamas administration lied

That's like when you go to McDonnalds to get soft serve and the damn machine is down like 90% of the time.

good post

source: rt and sputnik.ru

israel needed trump to attack syria because trump must do what the jews want first, after they come americans. What do you expected? tyrump closing us-israel relations? nope, Maybe he launched this attack and destroyed only a bunch of garbadge to make the world to see he has done it, then he will go back and leave syria, but that was not a serious attack like in the obama (tomawking geddafi ) or with the bush adm (iraqi freedom) this was a false flag attack and 60 tomawk they have no impact on economy since a missle cannot be stored over 10-20 years at some time it must be dismantled or ,more conveniently, launched.

Well it's not like you made their airfield prettier overnight.

S-400 can engage 36 targets but it's probably coincidence
It makes no sense for E-WAR to be this effective unless US weapons are all pozzed from the ground up like the f-35.

60 missiles on April 6th

They're not even hiding it anymore.

Do people not know what the word declared means?

I could declare that I don't have anymore hotpockets but in reality just have them hidden in another fridge.

WAAAGH!

Kek, yes. They are having to play this game of loose threats and shit to keep from getting alot of heat on the upcoming Russian American Greatness. Tested their new system, took out a majority of Syria's air force. Which now gives Russia even more control over Assad. Which now I think the US will back off significantly out of there and that will leave Russia as the main dominant force over Assad.

hits on hangars are too precise for that
except maybe say they launched old and new missiles and new ones are so much better protected against jamming

36+23=59
Well, that means that the Russian Antimissile shield is effective.

Im on mobile and dont feel like downloading any pictures pf le weed man but
>if you kill your enemies, they win

RIP

60 were launched one fell into the ocean 23 hit their intended targets the rest just hit other shit and blew up nothing of importance

> literally posts fake iraq war evidence to justify another fake WMD war
you serious tyrone
but have a you for ingenuity

William S Burroughs the pedophile. Hilarious.

Not saying it's impossible, but I need more proof than an ISIS propagandist's word and white helmets video

Jews stole them mid-air

s-400 couldn't technically attack those missiles, if we're to believe official capabilities

So western media arent state owned?

Stop your hypocrisy

stop triggering me!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think it's common knowledge that Russia has zero allegiance to Syria and backed Assad out of necessity because Obama was meddling in Russia's business, so Putin returned the favor
Russia stands to gain more by doing business with the West than Iran & Syria
Russia is setting up Assad

If s-400 had a 100% kill rate last night some people in the military are shitting themselves right now...

why would you ever believe official capabilities of state of the art weapon systems?

Like I said, don't trust those either.

Some of them hit Israel, I don't see any Israeli posters.

Wouldn't it be a huge waste to try to even shoot down any of the cruise missiles with S-400s?

Midflight

>The cost of one missile alone could have given you a cozy NEET life for the next 40 years

>Russian
>Doesn't get the joke.

the belters captured the 36 missiles

8992 GOING NUTS
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

You can make chemical weapons with very common chemicals, any statement about how many a country has is just social science retards thinking they are hard to manufacture.

What are the chances S400 downed thise missiles?