Why isn't anti-white racism taken seriously?

Why isn't anti-white racism taken seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ic3CV051-AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GrZq61NIwkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because the US has been invaded by 150M brown people and they are taking over

Because jews control the media.

Milk encourages healthy growth. It makes you strong. Liberals don't want you to be strong.

Because the people that suffer from it are the main threat to the ruling class.

Ahahaha
>the US has been invaded, they are taking over
>150M brown people
>brown people
>people

Only correct answer.

Because they aren't a minority... yet

Wtf I'm Hispanic and I love milk

Because it's just banter mate

>Used to drink plenty of milk before lactose intolerance kicked in

Lactose free milk is Sup Forums approved right guys?

'punching up' vs 'punching down'. Punching up is levelling, and so is socially acceptable.

Whites are 'up'. Browns are 'down'.

Here is the only milk bottle you need to drink from.

what kind of faggot doesnt like milk?

Because people don't take it serious and the leftists in the media and in education normalized it.

People know whites don't suck

Non-whites I guess

Who the fuck can't drink milk? My family loves milk, we'Il even drink it straight from the bucket. We're spics by the way.

>People that can pour this into a cup and drink in straight are spawns of satan.
>drink it straight
>implying that PC faggots can only drink their milky wilkies if it's got chocolate mixed in it like fucking toddlers

>implying the issue is with animal products themselves, which only the most autistic vegans and petafags take issue with

Only confirming that people who drink milk and eat pork are the most superior above all.

To elaborate:

The ruling class consists of very wealthy and well connected (mostly) white people. To maintain their rule they use their various nonwhite clients to attack and demoralize the white lower and middle classes, because the nonwhites are not numerous or capable enough to threaten the rule of extant rulers. In comparison, the white middle class contains plenty of talented people that could overthrow the current rulers.

It still amazes me how many people are lactose intolerant.

As long as you still eat meat and don't try to push vegan options on other people, you'e golden.

not really,
i work at a grocery store and niggers are probably the #1 ppl who buy milk.

well yeah but you live in libya

No, you're getting gassed with the rest of the retards and cripples kek

>tfw black and drink milk straight pretty much daily

Niggers are pretty much universally lactose intolerant

children are evil, i agree

>not having a lactase persistence genome
Hello nonwhite

Vegans are such raging fucking faggots. If I had the choice between killing all vegans or killing all muds I would actually hesitate a few seconds before hitting the second button.

Because it comes from SJWs and nigs

>Lactose free milk
gaaaaay

Someone in your family got BLEACHED

"most major media outlets are owned by public companies: Comcast (NBC), Viacom (CBS), Disney (ABC), Time Warner (CNN), Tribune (Chicago Tribune and Los Angeles Times), Gannett (USA Today)"

If Vegans dont drink milk then what do they do with cereal, eat it dry or with water?

What's wrong with milk? I'm sure a starving Ethiopian wouldn't mind it

Have you consistently drank milk since you were born? Just curious, I thought black people unanimously were lactose intolerant and had to constantly drink it to maintain

kys namefag

Lactose tolerance is a mutation. Whites drank milk to survive when food was scarce.

yeah it's sugar after all

good man gotta beat that osteoporosis while you still can

cuz white people are pussies

I must be Satan in human form because i fucking love milk

Because you live in the West, where it is normal.

No one outside W. Europe/US gives a flying fuck about one's race, it's like your fucking obsession.

Because you cant be racist to whites

Why can't white people handle real food?

They use soy or almond jew

>talking shit about milk

Nonsense
Arabs are racist as fuck Koreans are racist as fuck japs are racist as fuck chinks are racist as fuck

Niggers are lactose intolerant because they never figured out farming.

Go figure.

the white american diet gives you gout, makes you fat, and heart disease.

sustainable meats like chicken, fish that grow fast(less heavy metals, and greens.

red meat is trash

Shut up nigger

Why do blacks eat the dog scraps?

Wait are they really comparing a school lunch to a plate at a reunion?

I've always drank milk as long as I can remember. My brother and I always crush 2 gallons a week. On top of that, milkshakes are my favorite dessert item.

>paper plates

kek, these niggers think they are fancy

hmm..

How does Sup Forums drink their milk. I personally heat mine in the microwave and add a teaspoon of sugar.

No one "evolved" from chimps, modern apes are as evolved as sapiens are

I'm nonwhite and I can drink milk
The average white dude can drink milk but it doesn't mean all whites can do it, just like it doesn't mean only whites can drink milk

I can drink milk just fine. My mother is the only lactose intolerant person in my immediate family.

milk rules.

Psychological subversion.

I've tried warm milk and it just leaves a weird taste in my mouth but I've never tried it with sugar. I personally think milk tastes best when it's ICE cold

Did someone hurt your feelings?

I am a bit surprised. Never thought there are people that do not enjoy a cold glass of milk. Its delicious.

Fuck yeah. Neat, well don't lose your superpowers now man

I don't drink milk cuz I'm not a subhuman.

Here have a handcrafted rebuttle meme.

Looks pretty good for prison food. I'll take the white people plate though.

Not racist, but nationalistic.

In here, for example, any prejudice towards one on basis of his/her skin color/eyes/etc. is deemed racism. White or black, it doesn't matter.

We are way more nationality-centered. Chechens are technically white in skin, but we have a huge antagonism with them and deem them animals.

Turks, Japs, Slavs, etc. are all more nationalistic, but not really racist.

Americans/Anglos/Germanics are all about measuring fucking skin tan and deriving complex conclusions out of it.

In here, a serious talk about 'white men' or something like that would've been deemed stupid or childish (why the fuck would you bring someone's skin color?), but you have serious news about such cringy shit.

Black Thanksgiving.

but black food is literally just white southern food.

so are beaners

No idea what you mean. Im chinese and drink milk pretty often. Use it in cooking as well.

Figures that niggers would only compare superficial attributes and ignore things like intelligence and dedication.

>Tfw breastfeeding from a cow when drinking milk
>tfw torturing animals by using dairy/milk
>tfw humans not naturally lactose tolerant.
>tfw animal agriculture destroying the planet.
No thanks.

I just googled abit about milk and intolerance to it. Apparently the gene to be able to digest milk without problems evolved in Europe. White people have a higher likelyhood to be able to enjoy milk. If you do not enjoy it you are most likely a negroid subhuman. Milk is a white people drink.

I can drink milk just fine

no, they're racist you ignorant fuck. they see niggers as animals, whilst (faggot) whites are more open minded and try to see the human in them.

Oh wow, user.

I had no idea those feed the homeless on thanksgiving programs had stepped up their game this much

Basketball Americans can't meme...."durrr whiteys think mayo is spicy".

>red meat gives you heart disease

okay Dr. Shekleberg

so? there are also beaners who are 2 meters long.

Weird though that the Maasai are able to drink cow's milk. It, along with cow blood, are staples of their diet. Wonder if they developed tolerance independently or at some point had a white infusion into their tribe.

>literally thinks heart disease from red meat is a jewish conspiracy.

Holy shit the tard is strong.

What's the deal with Niger?

I fucking love that I can drink milk. I vow to drink it everday til I die

>cold
disgusting
milk is best when room temperature or warm

Aren't there a couple tribes in Africa (Masaii, Wodaabe for example) who consume cow milk and don't shit themselves silly?

Bring back Alpine White chocolate!

youtube.com/watch?v=ic3CV051-AQ

youtube.com/watch?v=GrZq61NIwkw

How the fuck do anti-whites eat their cereal then? Eating cereal with anything other than milk is sacrilege and grounds for a burning at the stake.

Seriously, cheerios and juice? Water? Blacks probably wash it down with a cold 40 oz.

Possibly it happened independetly.

Last time we had this thread someone said the Maasai actually are lactose intolerant but just deal with the side effects. I have my doubts though it's possible they technically intolerant but have developed other ways of dealing with it.

A typical dumb cuckold Westerner, who can't distinguish nationalism from racism.

Japanese hate Chinese/Koreans, being of the same race. It isn't a matter of skin color/race, but of culture/language for them.

You are so retarded, that you label everything racism, even where race is not the real point.

"Islamophobia" is seriously called a form of racism in your newspapers, this is how much of mental retardation you have.

In the rest of the world, aside from your small Western echo-chamber racism is defined as prejudice to one on basis of race. Simple as that.

Nationalism and racism may intersect, but are different.
Prejudice to religion is not a form of racism, but xenophobia.

You mix shit up, without even thinking it through.

You're a fucking genius. All the nutrition of a delicious breakfast with malt liquor!

Brb patenting Fruity Forty-O's, thanks whitey!

Those both look like vomit

Africans generally eat porridge for breakfast. Not everyone on the planet eats Frankenberry in the morning.

Racism is a term coined by a Jew to protect his semetic people from European people. It's a meaningless term, and is specifically anti white.

They have been the oppressed oppressors for centuries. Racism towards whites isn't even 30 years old.