Realistically, what happens if Russia fires a nuke @ USA?

realistically, what happens if Russia fires a nuke @ USA?

Can we shoot it down? How does Trump retaliate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CyiglXHqbNw
youtube.com/watch?v=IG4PnWtWnzI
youtube.com/watch?v=V88sUJKgOsk
youtube.com/watch?v=PnOXfA-H5dk
youtube.com/watch?v=K6DVoqMBERE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there is a rumor in Russia of a secret weapon and or a strategy they have that can destroy America in 1 min . if war starts you guys are fucked .

; ;

can i come live with you bro?

It'll never leave the silo.

hell yeah man but be near the border when you get the feeling shits about to go down

The majority of the Russian population lives in a very small area

nice try faggot

>realistically, what happens if Russia fires a nuke @ USA?

The missile steers off-course because dead guidance systems and hits Mexico or Canada (or falls into the Atlantic/Pacific). No worries tho, because the warhead(s) will also turn out to be dud(s).

Then the ruskies will be all butt-blasted about their sinkhole strategic force renewal program being a sinkhole (aka Sochi Olympics), and the chinks will steamroll siberia.

US strategic missile command would immediately fire our entire nuclear stockpile, reducing all dirty vodka nigger slavs into dust and rubble within 8 minutes.

The world rejoices.

There's no technology that can reliably hit an ICBM once it gets to the midcourse phase.

Then you will suck dirty nuclear cock called Perimetr. This is an automatic control system of a massive nuclear response. Also, all other world will suck it. BECЬ MИP B TPУХУ!!!1111

>these retards believe you can win a nuclear war

If shit gets real, I hope you both get killed so your genes aren't part of the human race when we rebuild.

That is one ugly asian hoe

>world in dust
>win
Dont use your ass for reading.

M.A.D

>Realistically

Get real faggot!

>rebuild
>nuclear war
Lol there will be no fallout IRL
The nuclear winter will kill any farmable lamd available
Trade stops
Weather is fucked indefinitly
Humans will die out

Hi, I'm in the know about these type of things. Can't say my job, let me just tell you, while the US would be ready for a nuke to come from the sky, they wouldn't be expecting it to come from the ground. That is all

this is now a Choa thread

Red mercury of course.

>a nuke

If Russia launched a nuclear attack against the US it wouldn't be 'a nuke', it would be dozens, each with multiple warheads. You might shoot down a couple, but the mainland would be hit. The missiles would be detected before impact so a counterstrike would be ordered be Trump. There are no winners, both countries (or more) would be devastated.

i'm always down for that

If you think Russia has any capability that the US doesn't you're fucking delusional

Actually Russia is far behind US capability, although you will not read about this every day.
US could decisively take out Russia, but not the other way around.

Rare

This is now a Monarch thread.

Your missile defense system has something like a 10% chance at shooting it down, other then that your pretty much fucked but at least you would strike back and end the world.

Yes

f-fuck yea, america

If Russia shoots them, we shoot them back.
It's be good times. And for the few that survive, memorable happenings.

Pretty much this. Neither of them are going to do it because there's nothing to gain from it, for them or anyone that could control them.

rare choa detected

LOL, stop asking silly questions

youtube.com/watch?v=CyiglXHqbNw
youtube.com/watch?v=IG4PnWtWnzI
youtube.com/watch?v=V88sUJKgOsk
youtube.com/watch?v=PnOXfA-H5dk

>Nuclear state nuking a nuclear state
That's not how it works, you imbecile

we will see...

Holy shit lol

They would have to launch a ton of missiles. We can stop a lot of them before they hit our shores.

Die like a man faggot.

Nothing, the man that replaced the man that replaced the man in charge of that missile sold the warhead years ago.

Keep falling for the nuke bs. It ain't ever gonna happen

Question leaf: which company is contracted to get the missile down? I will give out 3 yous if you get it right.

If they fire it from east(Russia) to east(America) then the defense system will shoot them down in the ocean where they will detonate.
If they fire from east(Russia) to west(Passing over Europe) the US automated defense system will shoot them down again only the difference is that they will fall on Europe's head instead of the ocean.

>Russia fires nuke
>dark cloud of coal smoke trails behind it
>It breaks down and detonates on the eastern Russia/china border
>"What the fucking ching chong?!" - China

This

I hope Putin isn't reading my post.

>leaf post

Ignored.

There are worse ways to go then by a nuke. You wont feel anything. Just bam...you're gone.

>rumor
It's called FAKE NEWS leaf.

So what if we shoot at each nuke 10 times? Eh?

Russian government is known to spend time on Sup Forums they even tweet about kek.

Russian rockets look like those cartoon ones that stop mid way and are out of breath.

>drinking Vitamin Water AND Boba Tea
how spoiled can this bitch get

Holy fuck you are stupid. 1. Burger missile defense system works like 10% of the time 2. They would fire missiles over the north pole

The Doomsday Machine?

this would happen youtube.com/watch?v=K6DVoqMBERE

Do you think Burgers will nuke St Pete? I live in Helsinki and want to make sure if I'm safe

>over the north pole
Why? Won't Canada just shoot it down then?

Of course, the entire purpose of the machine would be lost if it were kept a secret. Why didn't you tell the world?

Umm it's like 10x shorter distance. And no, Canada can't shoot MIRVs down. Not even Burgers can. If Russians really want to nuke America they can do it. Google MAD

Hypersonic re-entry.

Look it up

We shut down the atoms obviously :^)

well they could hack the election and the intelligence agencies didn't know about it

actually believing the we can't defend it too good meme. No country would ever announce the ability to defend from the nuclear triad because then a 4th deliver system would be implemented(truck bomb, dirty bomb, etc)

The white race dies and the Jews have total victory

The US can shoot down Nukes but if Russia fires a nuke, they will most likely fire all nukes. As a response the US will fire their nukes.

Both countries at that point can not stop all the nukes. Nuclear winter would happen on a global scale. The EMP affect would kill all electronics with no shielding. Any Cold War era anti-ICBMs would be taken out by either anti-satellites or nuke detonation in space. This will kill all satellites visible to the explosion. Highly unstable particles located in six places on earth cause massive craters in the northern hemisphere.

Humanity would be fucked since MAD

Lol Russians have like 10 re entry vehicles in one missile. No way Americans can shoot them all down.

They'll dump a plane load of shekels on the US and then they'll wait for the Jews to come running out so they can vaporize them?

America has been spending billions more on nuclear defense and offense, and Russia been purely focusing on offense with like a 10th the budget. putin even admitted last year that at that point, they were no match for us. that our defenses would supercede their offenses, but he seemed sure that within the next year or two they would be able to penetrate.

LOL, no, Ullmannis.
Russia is like Upper Volta with old missiles.

>If Russians really want to nuke America they can do it
Well technically they can always nuke each other whenever they want. The goal I think is for one of them to be able to nuke the other without it all ending in mutual destruction.
So even if they did nuke them from the pole they'd have to strategically take out the US's nuclear sites while doing it, and that's not easy I think since IIRC it was all automated to go off during an attack or something.

also what's this about the shield only working 10% of the time?
Has it shot down real nukes before?

maybe we need a restart tho, but i wouldnt like it in my lifetime.

You didn't read the "BOTH COUNTRIES AT THAT POINT CAN NOT STOP ALL THE NUKES"

Wouldn't they just automatically fire all their nukes two? Both of us would be wiped out.

>but i wouldnt like it in my lifetime.
It's not always easy to take such a giant leap backward.
Nobody will ever like to go back to how things were.
except maybe Niggers or Abbos

You better have a nice radiation suit, guns and ammos cos you are having a free purchase of Fallout 5: Burgerland.

There are declassified plans from cold war with targets of american nuclear strikes, you can look it up, most likely didnt change much.

But Id say 100% yes.

>atoms shut down
Putin is fucked...

Well we couldn't prevent 9/11 so probably not