QUANTUM BACKGAMMON CONFIRMED

infowars.com/trumps-syria-strike-what-theyre-not-telling-you/

>tl;dr: strike on Syria actually did jack shit, it was just a con to get the neocons and liberals off of trumps back and allow him to work with Russia without being labeled a puppet

Trump is still /ourguy/

>infowars
fuck off kike

>infowars=kike

What happened to Sup Forums?

I still support Trump. His decision was retarded but too many people are overreacting.

My sides are in orbit over that image.

All signs seem to indicate that this was the best option he could have gone with, given the circumstances. I'm actually quite impressed with how well this all played out.

shitposter and shill wave. Gonna subside when the tendies run out, no worries

I'd believe this if he had Mexico pay for the Tomahawks.

/leftypol/ niggers are clearly on discord. They go from thread to thread like a pack of rabid dogs. It's cute.
The decision was made long ago when Obama drew a line in the sand. Trump had to enforce that line because he called King Nigger out on it.

>What happened to Sup Forums?
pol never seriously supported jones, he is a kike shill and a gatekeeper. If you tune in to Jones for serious info you are basically a fkn sheep. Zionist cocksuckers.

>tl;dr: strike on Syria actually did jack shit, it was just a con to get the neocons and liberals off of trumps back and allow him to work with Russia without being labeled a puppet

I think this argument is bullshit, because if Trump does nothing then they'll start hounding him again. Furthermore, ISIS and the rebels now have an incentive to false flag chemical attacks.

I can only hope, but with the way things are going I will no longer have that hope that once struck my soft heart during the election

It was a shitty provocative decision but appears to be the best pragmatic option he had.

Good for you. My city is still full of illegal immigrants and the refugees keep coming. Trump is fucking worthless

#DraftOurDaughters was such a great campaign

>info wars

>taking controlled opposition as fact

Meh

This pic triggers me greatly.
t. ham

Nothing.
Sup Forums is first and foremost an Anti-Zionist board and Alex Jones was always a Zionist.

>Shills are getting triple overtime today.

Unprecedented amount of shills

Wait, why can't we be pro Trump but anti Syria at the same time?

I was mostly on the fence about Assad and Syria, but the strikes were the right thing to do, and I fully support the idea of Trump blowing him all the way to hell.

People will troll respond to this for sure, but you cannot chemically attack people and just expect apathy. If Assad does get fucked up, then it was himself who signed the death warrant.

cripplechan and BrocksCock are shilling as hard as fucking possible