Have we hit the point of normalization yet?

Europe seems to just accept these incidents as part of life now. Their politicians repeat the same official expression of sorrow and that bit about "an attack on democracy is an attack on all of us". If things don't change significantly this year, then there's gotta be nothing short of bombs on kindergartens that will make Europe reconsider if the EU model is working well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0a5BJxrarL0
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/8arMQ/en-man-gripen-i-norra-stockholm-sa-sig-vara-garningsman
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Time to hit FAKEbook andnither social media with powerful subliminal memes to hope the memes make these non whites go outside and start attacking killing as many muslims as possible.

Are you a bot poster?

Pure coincidence goyim.

I wonder why the action is always elsewhere. perhaps it's often where there isn't enough guns & amo shared among the population.

Fuck off, nazi. We wont let the fear take us over! WE STAND WITH ISLAM IN SOLIDERITY!!

It's normal in muslim countries

white people are just going to let themselves be wiped out
enjoy your life while you have it

Is that quote real?

It is. And leftists actually agree with him.

>white people are just going to let themselves be wiped out
Whats the alternative for the individual then, mate?
Lay it out for me, what are the options?

Yeah, just google it

Yes before and after london westminster attack.

SWEDEN YES! Why havent you killed yourself? Thats what Muslims want you to do, fucking cuck.

100% true user.

The svens deserve this for being so naive

That dog did not deserve to die like that. Makes me so fucking mad

its not letting it be special , at least we dont boo for decades like th usa does about its towers, we fucking move on an deal. the usa martyrs people like arabs we just go ignore it and keep plugging on like its not a big deal because its the best way

Stop being inbred for two seconds and answer the goddamn question
What are my options, as an individual?

I accept these incident as a part of life in western Europe. Fuck them, they have no one to blame but themselves.

This will happen until we get a pro EU anti muslim party wich right now doesn't exist and would win all elections by a landslide

Nope redpill non whites with strong sunliminal memes on facebook and ither social media redpill them to the subliminal point that they go outside and attack mosques and muslims on fridays where they gather for friday prayers.

Well civilization will collapse within 40-50 years anyway. ISIS won't have anything to do with it, they kill less people than most anything. They just make headlines.

So yeah, become a 'prepper' if you want to ensure your survival.

Redpill as many people as possible, prepare for what is coming.

If there is an economic crash then we might actually fix this.

europe is going to descend into a religious race war within 5 years tops

fighting fire with fire at this stage is an awful strategy desu.

>Europe seems to just accept these incidents as part of life now

It's regrettable, but i'm thankful of that.

Giving anything to these murdering attentionwhores is what they want.

Kill yourself or spread the truth any way possible.

in the next few years it will be better to live in the balkans than northern and western europe.

the fucking balkans.

On vacation Justin?

>Have we hit the point of normalization yet?

Yes, but on the positive side this is not a sustainable state of affairs. Something is going to give within 20 years.

What is shocking today is watching pictures from the 50's of how it used to be.

the more they attack
the more fearful people will be
so the less likely will they opose them
how many newpapers put a picture of muhamad after Charlie Hebdo?
ZERO
Violence works
Same thing in Spain
Despite killing 800 spaniards, the basques are more respected and loved than the catalans in spain.

>Well civilization will collapse within 40-50 years anyway
How do you figure?

Im honestly surprised Löfven said it was a terrorist attack, knowing our government like the people have gotten to know it would have made more sense for them to deny it straight up to the point where someone is arrested and then start making excuses for him

>Whats the alternative for the individual then, mate?
for the individual? nothing we're all cowards who only get mad on the internet
maybe if we got off our asses as a whole.. but that wont happen. we're too afraid of being called racists,
but hey watching our children and grandchildren get raped and killed wont be so bad huh.

YES! YOU MAY KILL US! YOU MAY RAPE US! BUT YOU WILL NEVER MAKE US SEE REASON! ISLAM IS PEACE.

I think you're underestimating how little normies have REALLY been paying attention to this stuff. They're only just starting to really grasp what's going on.

Yea, they even posted picture of the Arab they're looking for.
I guess when it's this public they cant hide. Everyone knows about islamic trucks of peace by now.

Grow a spine and start fight back.

The people of a country and the government has a contract where the people give up money and freedom for protection. The government has broken that contract and the people should rise up and kill them.

a better plan would be to piss muslims off so much they show their true nature, so the world can see.

Im no coward, i say shit IRL and ive been called a racist because of it. Ive been made fun of at work because i dont support unassimilated migration but i dont care
Point being it doesnt change shit

We have a government and people voting for this government who wants this shit to continue, they do not care and they do only fight their own people when we speak up or act up.
For there to be a shift we need a friendlier government who looks after its own inhabitants interests first hand.
I do my part in voting and debating

Words with little meaning
Fight what, fight who and how?
you belong to the most powerful nation in the world and you have been fighting terrorism for a long time now, pretty much all my life.
Im sure you could agree its not as simple as "just fight"

You guys are always welcome to stay/regroup in America. The more redpilled people here the better.

youtube.com/watch?v=0a5BJxrarL0

NO. We don't want more of those morons here because they will do everything in their power to weaken us and bring in more muslims regardless of how beaten, raped, maimed, and murdered their countryman are. Bad grammar, but fuck it.

Did Sweden do anything to upset Israel recently?.............

Arabs & Jews will always be terrorists.

Keep in mind that Jews are just light-skinned Arabs.............

liberals are proud of it

>look what we put up with, this is how tolerant and great we are
>country is destroyed

What's going on in that picure?!

terrorism has no religion, #refugeeswelcome

Dredd to control. Meatwagon to my location. Multiple bodies for resyk.

Beslan school massacre didn't stop Putin opening up the biggest mosque in Europe in Moscow.

mate, this is the balkans, not the middle east.

I mean, we do have some muslims. Bosniaks, Albanians and Turks are muslims, but every other group on the Balkans is incredibly fucking nationalistic, there are even a lot of fascists (Croatian Ustase). Every other group is also Christian (unless they're slavic/greek pagans). The muslims here are not even that bad. They drink alchohol, eat pork, and they don't really follow shit about what the Quran says.

You do realize not all of europe are like your democrats or SJWs right?
Some are but there are good people over here as well

Don't worry. Economic depression is coming soon and then we can have a proper revolution

>>"What is the Iraq and Afghanistan War for $300"

They've been full retard for years, and no one is paying attention to their true colors user.

I wish i was as delusional as that cuck until my last heartbeat, that would be the most humane way to leave this world for me.

I still remember charlie hebdo, not the terrorist, not the dead of multiple artist making political stuff for satirical newspapers, but the moment the medias put a soul in danger with their reckless need to spew information on the television.

I still remember when the fucking MSM blatantly told that there was an hostage hiding, the terrorist being oblivious of his existence.

I remember when they threw that information out there, carelessly, when the terrorist were still alive and in that building.

I remember when the face of those terrorist kept being shown everywhere, when all they deserved for their act was complete indifference.

The only response to these dramatic event being "that's life" isn't what i hoped, but it will have to do.

It's just standard burger d&c. The only people who hate Europe more than arabs are the americans.

funny thing is if people think this is normal, terrorism loses power

>if there is an economic crash we might actually fix this
Exactly what I've been thinking for awhile

Somebody get this guy a beer and a high-five. If attacks are "part and parcel" of living in a major city, then everytime an Islamic Truck of Peace visits your neighborhood, someone should go visit a Muslim enclave with a truck laden with an equal or greater amount of peace. They'll get the message sooner or later. After all, one of the tenets of Islam is, and I paraphrase, 'clean your own house, lest someone clean it for you'.

No, they are just an easy target.

This

Sure some people are going to die, but so what? It's a really small price to pay for the experience of living in a multicultural society.

Thats just what you see on the outside, politicians and media trying to pacify people. There's a real large and angry underbelly of civilians in Europe growing by the day.

The figures for 2002 are surprising. Out of 57 million dead, only172,000 people died in war and 569,000 died of violent crime (a total of 741,000victims of human violence). In contrast, 873,000 people committed suicide.5 Itturns out that in the year following the 9/11 attacks, despite all the talk ofterrorism and war, the average person was more likely to kill himself than to bekilled by a terrorist, a soldier or a drug dealer.

Meanwhile what you always see 1-2 days after EVERY attack like this is some government goon reporting that they are increasingly concerned over right-wing groups.

Every time. Doesn't matter which country. They always need to place that little seed of associating right-wing groups with any muslim terrorist act.

Mark my words. Within 1-2 days you'll see the Swedish gov "concerned about the growth of right-wing hate-groups" in the papers.

Yes, the globalists have given up trying to spin these stories and are just ignoring them. They slide them because they understand that the attention span in our social media age is about 10 mins.

Indeed, and it's quite intentional. Muslims were brought to Europe specifically to cause trouble, and the government therefore could flex its muscles by crushing "racists" and thereby remind the people who's in charge. If you can make people accede to bare faced lies, then you definitely have a lot of power.

>Mark my words. Within 1-2 days you'll see the Swedish gov "concerned about the growth of right-wing hate-groups" in the papers.
Agreed
If the Sweden democrats make a comment the narrative will be shifted to "We stand against racism!" very quickly so they might wait for them to make a move first

Someone give me a rundown (no pun intended) of what happened. Just got home.

the usual

Best move they could do right now is STFU and let the hatred ferment. I doubt they're that smart. Same with the genuine natsoc orgs you have. They're a bunch of hillbillies who will start mouthing off and give everyone an excuse to focus on them instead. Before you know it, you have candles and pictures and roses and shit on a 48 hour vigil at the site while people hold hands and virtue signal.

Again.

Vroooom :DD

damn wrong pic

Why are the pretty ones so fucking stupid...

>guys youre more likely to catch herpes than aids
>so dont bother wearing a condom when experimenting with a gay

it's already become a normal thing, people are virtue signalling on twitter and have already forgotten

1/2

Well of course you know Sweden of all countries is going to treat Islamic terrorism as a normal everyday matter.

2/2

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

Europe seems to just accept these incidents as part of life now. Their politicians repeat the same official expression of sorrow and that bit about "an attack on democracy is an attack on all of us". If things don't change significantly this year, then there's gotta be nothing short of bombs on kindergartens that will make Europe reconsider if the EU model is working well.

fuggg

Why would you bother putting the effort into learning and being smart when you get everything in life handed to you on a silver platter due to winning the genetic lottery?

that asshole CLOSING the door behind them though

there are less terrorist attack than 30-40 years ago when IRA and other groups were active
also last terrorist attack in Poland (im excluding stuff done to fuck with commies, obviously) was done by germans before ww 2

These trucks are too dangerous to be out on the road. Anyone trying to haul a load too big for a mule and cart should be locked up.
Outlaw trucks and bring back the mule and cart. It's not only green energy, but it's also more user friendly to your Muslim refugees.

I think that happened last summer desu, when attacks happened on a weekly basis (if not more often). Wouldn't be surprised to see the same happen this summer. Wouldn't be surprised if I inevitably ended up dying in one of them, as I live in London.

Yes, you'll also see people claiming that taking action and being more strict on immigration is what IS wants, i've noticed however it's always the same handful leftists idiots spreading this type of stuff. Where i'm from (Belgium) even people on social media aren't hiding it anymore, most articles about immigration or how good multicult is/racist baddies is met with shitloads of angry comments and the same few leftists you see again and again demonizing them.

That one guy is saying faith in humanity was resorted by this action. Except these are the victims of the attack displaying their kindness, not the perpetrators making amends.
The integrity of the victims was not at question here.

Saddam I am
I am Saddam
watching clips on Instagram
I hate Kuffars
Saddam I am

See this Truck, Leftist cuck?
Gonna drive it up the block!
May Allah bless the way I steer her
So when I see my rear view mirror
I'll count how many Swedes I struck!

One Swede,
Two Swedes-
Stampede!
Three Swedes!
They didn't share my ISIS creed!
Allah had given me my orders
Thank you for the open borders!

Thank you Jews! For this Opportunity!
Accept the dead as my Gratuity
Thank you Sweden for your trust,
and paying for our wanderlust
-the road to Allah nice and red
We're not diverse until you're dead!

Saddam I am
I am Saddam
I stole a truck
And now you're dead!
The saddest words of tongue or pen
Sup Forums was right once again!

They arrested him
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/8arMQ/en-man-gripen-i-norra-stockholm-sa-sig-vara-garningsman

Will this be the straw that broke the cucks back?

Very depressingly, yes.

what did the IRA do in Sweden?

Is this pic from the terror attack? Similair to pic related?