Take a look

Can you tell me what's wrong with this picture?

Other urls found in this thread:

claremont.org/crb/basicpage/the-flight-93-election/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's a woman in there

Where are the African American maids?

no people of color

That a small ass room

BANNON AT THE BACK OF THE BUS. KUSHNER ON TABLE.

kushner in the table
bannon out

I thought Bannon got BTFO?

Why is Kushner sitting at the fucking table? I didn't vote for a fucking kike

Miller and Bannon are sitting behind Trump

Our guys have been reduced to nobodies in the administration.

Kikes are now in control

No transgender bathroom

people of color don't exist

Seriously, I'm surprised Mattis isn't there.

Nintendo Switch party????

Why does Kushner dress like a Mormon missionary?

WHY THE FUCK IS (((KUSHNER))) AT THE ADULTS TABLE AND BANNON ON THE ISLAND OF ELBA????

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Still using fat old ipads

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP

These 3 guys, Bannon, Miller and the other guy I don't remember their names are the alt_right representatives

A marine's blocking the door so they can't get out.

>Can you tell me what's wrong with this picture?

Nothing wrong, typical scenario in the filth, plague ridden Degeneration Nation called USA, a table full of bald jews making decision on how/when/where the next batch of retarded cannon fodder cretins of US Army will go die next for the Yinon Plan.

Too many women for my taste.

hai this is sweden, can send mor? :-DD i very like religion of piss here! x-D

is kushner staring at trump or bannon?

Jesus christ Kushner is death staring bannon. KUSHNER IS THE FUCKING ANTI CHRIST GET HIM FAR AWAY

>that jew wearing a kippa made of skin

kushner is looking trump to check if he got baited like the rest of them

God damn those chairs look so uncomfy

First thing i noticed, but he may be looking at Bannon.

why are they playing wii u in such an important situation?

Michael Anton
claremont.org/crb/basicpage/the-flight-93-election/

>Bannon and Miller sitting in the corner, watching

They're literal cucks now

It's not just Bannon, self hating kike Miller and the guy that wrote the flight 93 election, Michael Anton are all sitting behind Trump.

If Trump dumps Bannon then he has truly turned to the establishment.
The dream is over.

this.
everyone is watching a tv, this guy is only watching trump

only one woman but a whole room of bitches

>that fucking menacing glare from kushner

nigger looks evil as fuck, like a different person when he knows the camera is not on him.

Bannon at the kiddie table.

At least he is still in the room. All is not lost.

Yeah that and Pence.

Where is Pence?

There are two kikes and a woman.

So many noses

facebook please leave

Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew

VP and president are rarely together outside of public appearances. Especially during a time like this.

theyre all watching beavis and butthead but their expressions betray they dont get the jokes

pence shouldn't be in the same fucking room as the president idiot

Fuck Anton, Miller, and Bannon where un-ironically at least 70% /ourguys/ and now they are getting cucked into the back

lol croatia

Hey guys, Trump is the father-in-law of that kike.

Kushner at the fucking table and Bannon in the corner

He's not ordering a nuclear strike is what's wrong with this picture

Filled with jews and boomer cucks

Michael Anton as well.. all three are /ourguys/ while Kushner is at the table... who the fuck is Kushner JFC..

President and VP don't really go near each other since it's dangerous

>Bannon's face

A broken man

No enough wymin and transgender ppl. Idk how these cis hetero white men can decide fates on so diverse american ppl. :(

Yeah it's depressing. These are the guys that can save us but they have been cucked by Jews.

Maybe just maybe they leave this meeting and explain to Teump what is really going on, but I doubt it.. shits fucked

based crobro dropping some redpills

>lol croatia

You fucking slave faggot to Kike Imperium, at least those degenerates don't have such stronghold on my country like they have in yours

You fucking faggot from that retard country with pathetic soulless cities, whore women, faggots, jews, niggers and spics everywhere, you fucking bum.

I have clear sea in front of my house, moderate freedom, 99% white, no jews, fuck your american life you degenerate kike-slave faggot, die or get sick and go broke while trying to pay off kikes to save your goyim life, you faggot.

Bannon is a strategist, it was a mistake that he is in the public eye in the first place. There is no reason he should be in the center of the stage at any point. He should sit and observe and give advice, like he does in that picture. Trump has made a good choice to distance himself publicly, the real test is if Bannon stops coming to meetings (he won't).

Gary fucking Cohn is in a more prominent position than /ourguys/ a literal Goldman kike

Too many kikes in the war room.

lool croatia

kushner will be our doom

I think people are misinterpreting this picture. The real power is behind the throne. Nothing gets blamed on the people who are perceived as not having the power. Because Kushner is young and inexperienced he's put himself forward in a very public way and when something go's wrong and a sacrificial lamb is needed he'll be at the top of the list.

Assuming trump listens to him.

TRUMP IS A JEWISH SHILL ABANDON SHIP

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha

Hahahhahahahahhaha

Hahahahahhaha

"Trump is our guy!",

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Yeah, Croatia. Google it. And cry about it, you faggot locked in some decrepit, jew-funded "suburban" area.

I swear USA should get nuked the fuck off the face of this planet, no place on earth breeds such delusional retards.

Fucking bum. Kill yourself.

Fucking kikes ruin everything. Go watch bannon's documentary to see how /ourguy/ he is.

We need to meme kushner out

>power is behind the thrown
Steve the evolian Bannon
Stephen kike killer Miller
Michael 14 words Anton
All sitting behind the thrown...

Jesus I hope you are right.

t1

Redpill is real. Only muslims are this woke, are you one?

came to post this

srsly, why is it so tiny?

i want to move to croatia

If you have ever worked in an office setting, complete with office politics, you'll realize these people literally have no say in what goes on.

Lacks diversity

I have and the op image would tell me that Bannon is no better than a copy boy and Kushner is the alpha at the table telling trump what to do.

(((Jared))) sitting in a booster seat

fpbp
/thread

Yes

Degenerate capital, Amsterdam, is that you? Window shopping for whores?

You're very funny. Almost funny as either:

>> your student loan you took from kikes to slave away your life for better credit score

>> your Z-tier bum job that enables you to drive cheap pickup and stuff your face with cheap junk food

American faggot. Kike's favorite goy.

calm down croatia or I'll send a serb over to your hut.

Yep, same. That is exactly what is going on.
Kikes took over, and if he wasn't a plant from the beginning, they are controlling him now.

Bannon, he needs more control .

Thanks for Serious Sam!

Trump is cucking to the (((neocons))) and leaving the American patriots(Bannon and Miller) out.

Anton is to the left of miller he is one of our guys...at least they are in the room

Ivanka is not there

fpbp

Fuck off.. No kikes allowed.

>romania in filename
>posting it to croat
Only americans can be this retarded.

>calm down croatia or I'll send a serb over to your hut.

Please do, we'll make fun of your bum ass country together while checking out our beautiful tall, long-legged, slim girls.

Just like the ones you have in the US of A, minus the lard, whoredom, shallowness and dumbness.

naming the Jew is the only possible way to end this

if you can't openly talk about the people fucking you, you'll NEVER WIN

Too many bald people?

Ironically the Anti Christ, watch it's going to be Kushner/Trump 2020

We need a large scale anti semitic campaign

people of color have no power.