twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It hurts me to see this

I didn't know DJ Kallad moved to sweden

what the fuck

>In Sweden
>Not a single blonde person shown

Why can't we all be more like Sweden?

>Taking some faggot shit from some NGO group seriously

I mean shit, I'm sure even NAMBLA has pamphlets.

>were dead

fuck sweden

really, just fuck them

they deserve nothing but a nuclear holocaust

Kek, looks like an Erica Moen cringy comics.

I take it that's a faked casualty or he's in shock?

>he were dead
>she were dead
Doesn't make sense americastani

Congratulations, you played yourself.

WTF is that from? Can you people mention who is who? It looks like some kind of Muslim security "thing" murdering a defenseless HANDCUFFED pussy-man.

they could've atleast make it visually pleasing.
but no, let's draw it in the buttugly tumblr style

Ayatollah Khamenei and a samoan having gay homosex is supposed to stop the refugees from raping so much.

Looks more like Narco or Brazil shit.

Figure they'd at least stab him in the heart but they do a shit job and stab him in the lungs etc.

Why are they America grade fat?
Can you even get that fat in Sweden?

Hurts to see all these tbqfh.

youtube.com/watch?v=2c3cBmySd_w

>he wishes he were dead
>she wishes she were dead
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_subjunctive

Fat shaming is sexist misogynist and bigoted

They imply only shitskins are degenerate.

Because they love making everything they do, even their fetishes, look ugly.

As a straight dude even I have to admit that even the worst Japanese bara artists look better than this shit.

RARE
A
R
E

nah its just a dad whos killing the guy who raped his 2 year old baby daughter or something

Top kek this is gross. Is this on some gov website or something? Unironically the most normal thing about this is the dude fucking the trap at the top right

Next Gay parade in Sweden.. expect to see a fucking convoy of Islamic Suicide truckers mowing them down.

nihilism: the picture

Honestly this doesn't make me sad, it just makes me feel better about the Swedes who will lose their lives once their country collapses. They literally have no souls.

Sauce on what you posted? I love watching white girls get their pussies rekt by big black dick, since my puny white penis will never please a real woman anyway.

checked

that would discriminate against people who can't draw well. All drawing types need to be represented.

don't know the sauce, and I'm pretty sure thats a demon or alien or something and not a white girl

If I were a Muslim refugee and I was given this, I would literally run over people in a truck too.

the fuck is that? no way he could still be moving

What

at least they're fit right?..

yeah, I'd rather live in a sandnigger islamic theocracy than a society where this is acceptable.

(((health)))

were is the british way of saying it u fucking traitor.

of course he can. for a while.

I assume getting AIDS is healthy too.

>fit
Healthy bodyweight but not necessarily fit. Muscle definition does not necessarily equate to being fit.

here is what I dont get about faggots.

Why the fuck do they dress up like clowns
>horrible makeup
>trying to look feminine yet at the same has a beard and short dude hair

completly unaesthetic

maybe i'd like them more if they would give a damn about their appearance

How did he/she/it won again, Austrian bro?

Is this satire?
Gosh, maybe they deserve this...

Is this a video of Varg vs Euronymous?

where the fuck is this. China?

what does it have to do with sweeeeeedeeeen?

Fuck Sweden
This biowaste country deserves nothing, but teracts with their damn leftside policy

tfw even swedish faggots are fitter than you

this, as much as i want sweden to get its shit together i think it would now be best to collapse into a caliphate and serve as a warning to everyone

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing
You mean getting the gift...

Me either. At least drag queens have a valid excuse with wanting to accentuate their femininity while not removing themselves completely from their obvious make characteristics and highlighting flamboyant.

Gays are just weird in comparison, no joke.

They should build a wall keeping the Swedes in their country with the animals so they don't escape and ruin other countries with their retarded citizens/politicians. They ask for it, let them have it all.

>manspreading
lol, I repeatedly sit opposite or next to women on the subway who seem to deliberately spread out as much as possible just to annoy me. happens like 20 times more often with women than with men.

these are some decent webm's my dude

all of those dead 'JUST' cuck eyes

nah Varg had the decency of using an actual knife

> Pakistani education

Hard to believe this is real, but the German government does this, too (although not as explicit and vomit inducing).

bruh

t.edgy little faggot