F

Press S to spit on grave

kys
truck of peace
>aged and ridden

I can't believe you guys are siding with a muslim dictator

Fuck off shill

There I pushed f and some other ones

Russian propaganda is powerful on this board. They can make retarded Sup Forumsack sheep believe anything.

>proofs assad did the gassing

there isnt any. trump bombed the enemy of isis

further proof isis is an american army

But he's stern, yet fair. Just like Russian police.

Have the banner here at home.

Today I press "S"

T

I'm uninformed on this topic. 2bh, but hasn't he done this before?

This has little to do with Syria and everything to do with China
Let me break it down for you:
>america starts moving military units to SKorea in preparation for a shitshow
>NK drops ICBM in ocean as a FU to america
>Assad supposedly gasses civvies
>Trump goes from "idgaf about assad" to "something must be done"
>Xi Jinping comes to America to discuss NK shenanigans
>Russia says support for Assad isn't unconditional
>Russia gets a warning call from Trump to pull troops out of the base about to be bombed
>Trump lives up to his "responsibility" and "does something" on the SAME DAY he's meeting with Xi Jinping
>Drops 50 fucking bombs on base where gas strikes "were launched"
>No russian troops injured or killed
>China sees what happens if it doesn't play ball and get NK to chill
>Evidence starts coming out about the false flag nature of attack
>Trump gets more excuse to gut intelligence community

f

Back to square 1

Go back to /r/the_Donald, you fucking faggot.

S

RIP in piss

Shouldn't you be going down on a Clinton right now?

S

F

Trump:
>Denies rapefugees
>Building a strong wall to secure border
>Deports illegals
>Bringing jobs and industry back into the U.S.
>Working on fixing the bullshit that is Obamacare.
>Only been president for a few months and has accomplished a fuck ton.

>Fires a small missile barrage, blows up a few jets, nothing serious.
WTF TRUMP IM OFF THIS FUCKING TRAIN GOD WW3 FUCK THIS RON PAUL PLZ GOD HILLARY WOULD BE BETTER

Really shows the true nature of Sup Forums.

S

back to t_d faggot.

MAGA!

What is wrong with poltards lately? Trump made power move. He showed, that he's man of action. He showed Putin his place. He showed libtards, that he's Putins puppet. Win, win, win situation.

Also:

>Give war a chance :^)

>muslim

Assad is an alawite, one of the most strange sect of Islam, that celebrate christmas and have one of the most christian-like metaphysic and theology in Islam. He was always on of the most secular force in Syria and always defended the christian community in Syria;

On the other hand, you are actually shilling by this bombing to the muslim islamist hordes that want to overthrow him, thus directly attacking christian people of Syria. And that for the greater good of Israel.

How does it feel to be an israeli shill helping christian beheadings in the m-e ? Fucking retarded burger.

>Denies rapefugees
still here and still coming
>Building a strong wall to secure border
still no wall
>Deports illegals
+1
>Bringing jobs and industry back into the U.S.
+1
>Working on fixing the bullshit that is Obamacare.
failed to do that, tried to pass ryancare aka obamacare 2.0
>Only been president for a few months and has accomplished a fuck ton.
accomplished 2 things, failed at many more

MAGA

> muh 648393D chess
When will you faggots stop living in denial and realize you've been massively jewed?

MUUHH CHESS

It was a false flag last time as well. Turned out to be a (((chemical spill)))

Shit on his grave.

If he had stuck with the plan and rolled with the tanks hand in hand with Russia to vaporize ISIS as he promised we would all be celebrating how based Trump and americans are, instead he has just given oxygen to the most cancerous terrorist in the world all over a psyop that didn't work back in 2013.

He is a fucking tool of the globalists, even you fanboys surely realize that he is being played.

The problem is that Trump was supposed to be a useful idiot. Instead he's consistently turning out to be a useless idiot. He's not a good example of a populist nor a nationalist.

> implying /r/donald and breitbart faggots weren't Israeli shills from the very beginning

When something other than the equivalent of saber rattling occurs, you fucking retards

>"I would bomb the shit out of ISIS"
>Bombs the enemy of ISIS

What did he mean by this?

Pretty much this. If he sat around there would be endless talk about him being weak. Ironically this will drive the left away from their bloodthirsty attitudes of late. Now other nations that thinks he's bluffing have to watch their shit. I'm so ready for north Korea targets to be made into glass.

S

HE'S PROTECTING HIS PEOPLE AGAINST AMERICAN/ISRAELI PAID ISLAMIC TERRORISTS YOU DUMB

REDDIT

THE_DONALD

FAGGOT

S

He bombed Assad, not ISIS.

F

>All it took was for some cute Syrian child actors and a bit of photoshop for NeoCon Don to renege on one of his core campaign promises
That's what he said. Trump wants to destroy ISIS. Assad wants to defeat ISIS. What does Trump do? Bomb Assad and not ISIS. Brilliant move, Donny Boy

You #MAGA people were all morons then and you're all still morons now.

Fuck right off my man

>Bombs the enemy of ISIS
I know

I remember that bit from Jackass

Reminder: Donald Trump saved the Supreme Court today.

Reminder: March jobs report today were most positive in last decade.

I can't believe you're siding with terrorists. Assad is the good guy.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK YOU TRUMP

It's okay because #NotAllMuslims

Can you believe something we made fun of liberals incessantly for, actually becomes a major reasoning why half of Sup Forums will autistically screech over criticism of Assad?

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,Mudslimes, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

Honestly, this.

Trump was stupid to bomb him, but I'm not going to cry for a scumbag like Assad. Just because he's better that Isis doesn't mean that he's a good guy.

This. Any talk of muh Russian puppet went out the window when he bombed Russia's pet project while avoiding war with Russia by warning them to withdraw any troops from the area. I was worried but it went as well as it could have.

wtf i love israel now

> Military air strike against sovereign country is an equivalent of saber rattling

You are one truly retarded burger what can I say

You clearly don't understand that it was 76D backgammon, by bombing the side of the guy who wants to defeat ISIS, Trump actually weakened ISIS. Just have faith in your President!

wrong, i voted for trump. i didnt vote for neocon bs

>EVERYONE WHO DOESNT AGREE WITH ME IS A PAID SHILL!!!!

Kill yourself you delusional fucking moron.

> ignore the facts
> deny obvious
> call everyone a shill

Need a safe space, little faggot?

Fucking neocuck, S

Was Kek a false prophet?

BASED TRUMP

Clinton won in the end.
Talk about 4d chess.

Russia, The West is rising!
youtube.com/watch?v=dm6xexu_wJY

f

>ignore the facts
>deny obvious
>call everyone a shill
literally russia

Your 15 min break is over, go back to cleaning German toilet

F
S

I lost my closest friends I've had for like 5 years. I yelled at my mother over her criticizing my choice in candidate. I lost face with the last forum I used to frequent before coming here.

I stood on the back of my porch the late morning of November 9th, confident that I finally helped bring something glorious to this world. Instead I just wasted a year of my time.

I'm not giving those Neo-Cons the Mid-Term, and Trump can kiss his re-election goodbye if this is what happens barely one quarter into the first year. I'm done with politics, I'm done with the betrayal. I just want to play vidya in peace now.

Because a war in Iraq over rogue states possessing wmds wasn't good enough to pursuade China maybe this minuscule strike will make them think... ok...

F

S.

There is only one way to save the west - Civic nationalism isn't it.

F

F

Idiots still think that an airport was the target.

MAGA

F

F

And you are siding with terrorists.

life is not a video game you fucking dumbass wtf hahahah

Retarded slavaboos and fucking vatnicks infest this board.

I'm for Assad, but he pulled a stupid move and got hammered for it. In the end, it wont effect much. Sup Forums is kneejerking.

F

Fuck off ASSadfags. Deal with it.