archive.is/sGqfY
archive.is/Y0BNr
archive.is/QUkI8
archive.is/JXOXI
archive.is/PNCNs
youtube.com/watch?v=ICD6Prj-qEA
youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk
twitter.com/NBCPolitics/status/850377246573330432
cnbc.com/2017/04/06/the-us-warned-the-russians-ahead-of-syria-missile-strikes-official.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is a movement.

AWOO~

Awoo!

There is nothing wrong with dramatically changing your views in 3-4 years. Here's to 4-8 years of Trump! MAGA my fellow 'pedes. Can't believe it has already been nearly 2 years since Trump announced.

first for fuck trump

Shills are working because there are literally only 10 real posters here. Everyone else probably left because they've ruined any actual posts. Anyone who actually doubts what Trump is doing is a faggot anyways. He's been playing so far ahead of the game for years now.
(You)

>Bill Kristol
>Hillary Clinton
>Jeb Bush
>Lindsay Graham
>ISIS

Reminder, these are some of Trump's new friends.

Get divided hard.

Reminder that the "Trump is a Kushner puppet!" is the latest nonsense after their Putin and Bannon narratives failed.

Thanks user.

When does high energy Jeb give his opinion on Syria?

Trump = ISIS stop making these threads.

Enjoying chaos?

(((TRUMP GENERAL)))

I can't believe they gave the roulette wheel another spin and are still trying to push the TRUMP IS X'S PUPPET garbage.

awoovers

Our 17 intelligence agencies agree that Assad was responsible for the chemical attack targetting women and children. Trump agrees with those agencies and struck Assad in response.

To disagree means you are a Russian or r*ddit shill

That doesn't mean Kushner can stay.

Scalia is looking down on is today, smoking his pipe and enjoying Gorsuchs confirmation

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

The Kushner drivel is their attempt to prop up their 50th Bannon shilling attempt.

Shut the fuck!!! I think I just saw candlej-

>Trump bombs Syria with no repercussion
>Russia narrative BTFO
>Gorsuch confirmed
>Healthcare reform happening
>Travel ban going to go to the SCOTUS soon
>Wall bids are over
>Wall soon

Lads, I love winning.

Shills will continue to eat crow as this process unfolds.

Division

He manifestly is doing whatever Ivanka's soppy Jew cunt demand and she takes her cues from Kushner; fucking prove otherwise.

>Rice story
>Sleepy Ben's findings
>T-Red said Assad is to stay
>gas attack
>all of this shilling and nonsense
Alright, we can all agree on one thing. The rebels who did this need to burn in hell.

Enjoying Sup Forums civil war?

US is so definitely gonna orchestrate Iraq 2.0

>Copy Pasta from another user's basic gestalt.

First things first: We don't know if the chemical attack in Syria was by Assad or a false flag by the rebels to spark intervention. All public knowledge of the attack indicates a false flag - but Trump may be sitting on undeniable evidence.

HOWEVER - it's irrelevant whether it's true or not in the grand scheme of things.

And this is why:
1. If it wasn't a false flag he responded appropriately. All he did was bomb an airfield - targeting aircraft and infrastructure while avoiding personnel - after warning the Russians. No Russian casualties = No WWIII. Currently conflicting reports on SAA casualties. Doesn't matter. By targeting the air base and not Assad's headquarters (like Libya) he demonstrated this had NOTHING to do with regime change. Just sending a message.

Also, the way he was silent about this shit until the attack was pretty cool. It's what a President ought to do. Don't run your mouth, just do what needs to be done. That ought to scare the shit out of any other country.

2. He just put Assad in check while sedating Neo-Cons like McCain, and Israel (who are the people who would have supported the false flag). He's winning over support from people stonewalling him with a glorified firework show.

3. He's being tough on China and North Korea. He was meeting with the leader of China today. By pulling the trigger unannounced like this he's showing he's not fucking around with North Korea. No doubt a message to Iran as well.

4. Even if Syrian forces are grounded they still have Russian air support. Essentially nothing has changed strategically speaking.

5. The momentary salt of some of his supporters will fade as the hysteria dies down when it's seen as it is - truly nothing of significance. He gets to keep them too.

Your posts = spam

Stop spamming these posts, stupid cunt.

Don't fall for the "' 'pedes" shills, they are trying to make you feel like trump supporters are redditors

I thought they love activist judges (Seattle, Hawaii)

BLOWOUT CALENDAR

WEEK 11 OF TRUMP'S REIGN

GET ME PAST THE THUMBNAIL

Someone said I should start including the links with my posts. So I've done that. Feedback welcome. I get paid in (You)s.

===========================

MONDAY APRIL 3RD
#1. TWEETSTORM D CHESS: archive.is/VXc06
#2. EU CALLED A KEK: archive.is/EFRM0
#3. UNMASKER UNMASKED: archive.is/zbCR6
#4. H-1B-GONE: archive.is/2Jmyv

TUESDAY APRIL 4TH
#1. TRUMP WAVES MAGIC WAND: archive.is/4aPl1
#2. MANDRIL METHOD: archive.is/V1VhY
#3. WAR!? archive.is/tTvEj
#4. THE WARREN WOMEN: archive.is/T6wJh

WEDNESDAY APRIL 5TH
#1. JOBS UP AGAIN: archive.is/ULUPG
#2. BLASTED WITH PISS: archive.is/pX7dl
#3. GASLIT AND CRUSHED WITHIN AN HOUR: archive.is/7Agek
#4. PEPSI OOPSIE: archive.is/jmZfQ

THURSDAY APRIL 6TH
#1. SPLC FACES CONSEQUENCES FOR ELECTIONEERING: archive.is/yusCC
#2. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR: archive.is/M0qm2
#3. NUKED: archive.is/sGqfY
#4. SCHIFF TASTES OWN MEDICINE: archive.is/Y0BNr

FRIDAY APRIL 7TH - A DAY THAT SHALL LIVE IN INFAMY
#1. HILLARY WOULD NEVER HAVE GIVEN US THE SUCC: archive.is/QUkI8
#2. SHOPPERS TAKE EYES OFF TARGET: archive.is/JXOXI
#3. WE'VE BEEN HUD: archive.is/PNCNs

What hat should I go with today?

And these narrative may be getting some help from people on the right.

People think this is leftypol but based on what happened when the board came back while /mlpol/ was still active it's not.

It is more likely than not /old/pol (now 8pol) trying to move back because of their site snafu. Unfortunately for them a mix of /old/b and "nu/pol/" took over te board after pol/harbor and it won't be that easy to be displaced.

Many groups want to hijack Trump's movement to fight their own enemies:

- the left wants to put it to fight big pharma and financial institutes
- the "alt right" (meaning Richard Spencer and followers) wants to put it to fight Israel
- the neocons wants to put it to fight Assad, Iran and Russia

Trump wants no part on any of that and has a mind of his own: he's going to fight to implement his campaign promises and most of them doesn't have any international component.

America first! America first! It's not that hard to understand what it means and it doesn't just mean putting the interest of the USA first, it also mean prioritizing local problems first and foremost.

That means Trump isn't going to fight Russia for you. He won't fight Israel for you. He won't fight Assad for you.

He will deal with international matter with the same passion he deals with UN: cut the money flow and try to ignore the calls for help while he fixes your healthcare, infrastructure and tax code.

Let's get rid of Gary Cohn as well! :^)

Come home Western Man

It's true.
Nobody abandons trump after this. Anyone with a brain who is honest and has a scintilla of integrity knows Trump did the right thing here.

Airstrikes != war. It was a message.
As usual Trump made the best most correct decision he could.

HE still has to go

MAGAdrones out in full force

"winning" ....that's a funny way of saying losing 60% of his support in 24 hours

All that matters to them is power.

People are being so overdramatic it's fucking annoying.

Anyway, watch Steve Pieczenik on AJ in half an hour, maybe he'll say something to calm you faggots the fuck down.

I can, because it's all they have left. If they admit that Trump is his own man and then Obama officials or king nigger himself start getting arrested and convicted, their entire world view collapses. They're retreating ever deeper into the cognitive dissonance bubble.

Why hasn't drudge mentioned the supreme court vote? Is he fed up with trump?

>originalists are activists
do they actually know the meaning of words

All those leftists tears are delicious

Thank you for nurturing me. Have fun guys, I got shit to do, and I don't see myself coming back for a while, unless spicer is on

Stay divided.

He changed them in one or two days though. As little as a week ago he said he would not seek to remove assad.

>T-Rex said Assad can stay

Wrong Russian shill, he will be ousted once ISIS is gone, T-Rex said so #AmericaFirst #MAGA

>he thinks Sup Forums is going to support Greater Israel

Green

I think there's actually a small handful of people here who are fairweather Trump "supporters" who didn't understand how much 72D chess is going on and why his actions were the best choice, and once it got pointed out for them, feel so buttpained and stupid over it that they decided to lash out with shitposting for a while, because that's how asshurt Sup Forumslacks typically operate.
Either way, if it acts like a shill, it gets called a shill.

I would love to see one actual Kushner backstabbing move other than (((rumors))).

>they are willing to sacrifice europe just so assad can stay in power and putin has access to black sea

Talk about being brainwashed

So it has nothing to do with the airstrike. The claim is whether or not Assad gassed his kids and if Trump lied when saying it's true.

You do know that Assad has been using chlorine gas this entire time, even /sg/ knows about it since they are trying to downplay the sarin to chlorine because a less lethal gas apparently means it's nothing. That is still a chemical weapon, the response was incredibly measured. Everyone got warned beforehand. The Pentagon says they had the missiles actually circle the ships for 30 minutes before heading to the target. Given radar and everything, if anyone died it would be Assad wanting them dead.

Bannon looks worried.
>President Trump Leads an Expanded Bilateral Meeting with President Xi Jinping of China (1 hour ago)
youtube.com/watch?v=ICD6Prj-qEA

Do you love being divided Sup Forums?

HIS NAME WAS MERRICK GARLDAND

He didn't even warn them in secret though. He fucking told Russia in advance. Rest of the post is good though

The president is playing chess on levels further above us than ever before. This is amazing stuff.

Back to the_donald retard apologists.

Trump is a neocon shill.

Resist Trump

Artificial and will last about 12 hours

Unless you can come up with an argument for why bombing the source of chemical attack on civilians is a bad idea, eventually everyone will reach the same conclusion at their own pace

Best summary so far.

Fuck off Russian shill

Real Trump supporters support his strike against the genocidal Assad regime

youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk

AWOOOOOOOOOOOMENT

this is hella epic
how do we get our fellow 'pedes back?
MAGA

But NeoCon kike puppet Jews Israel woop pede reddit

His nose looks red as hell.
He could be sick.

Get divided Sup Forums.

this is just 4d chess!

Friendly reminder that posting old Trump tweets about Syria is not an argument. Trump has evolved and as President he has access to information that a civilian does not. It is also well known that he is pragmatic and not bound to a single ideology like libertarianism.

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,Mudslimes, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

WE MUST FIGHT THE SHILLS!

TRUMP HAS BEEN A LOYAL SERVANT!

>le Russian boogeyman
Nice of you trumpdrones to reveal your true colors finally.

And in twenty years, nobody will remember that name. Kek.

> Real Trump supporters support his genocidal strike against the Assad regime
FTFY

>losing 60% of his support in 24 hours
Yeah, right. I hate drumpf now.

I hate SCOTUS being republican now too.

YES LET'S DESTROY ISRAEL

>"rural retards think that minorities are out to get them"
>"the sooner they die off the better!"

again i say this, i would like to fuck julie banderas. on fox now

they're autists from leftypol

loooool

>trump does ONE thing you faggots perceive as "wrong" despite doing everything else right
>as if you faggots have the same intel trump has, and can accurately judge his actions
>nonstop bitching about it since
>TRUMP NEOCON NOW for all eternity
you have to be getting paid for this, or you are literally no life losers on a level i seriously underestimated

This is just another situation where "they" put Trump in a terrible situation and he -- ONCE AGAIN -- flipped it around like a motherfucker.

He's amazing at this game.

Sure, but not nearly as many as /leftypol/ would like you to believe. Just wish my fucking word filters would work so I could get rid of most of this trash

Tomahawks and Nukes are a-flying baby!!

twitter.com/NBCPolitics/status/850377246573330432

Now that Trump has made foreign intervention great again, where should we invade next?

the things they will do for upvotes

Friendly reminded being a shill for Neo-cohens is not an argument.

This woman is a Russian agent and should be killed by our intel agencies. How is she allowed to spew such propaganda?

Twenty years? Try half an hour.

Pentagon spokesman Captain Jeff Davis said in an official statement: "Russian forces were notified in advance of the strike using the established deconfliction line. U.S. military planners took precautions to minimize risk to Russian or Syrian personnel located at the airfield."

cnbc.com/2017/04/06/the-us-warned-the-russians-ahead-of-syria-missile-strikes-official.html

>thanks for helping me destroy israel goyim
>we're friends now

IF YOU DON'T BACK TRUMP 100% YOU ARE A FUCKING LEFTYPOL SHILL, FUCK OFF!!

I don't think he's anyone's puppet, but Bannon is right, Kushner's a globalist cuck.