American democracy

>American democracy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They keep eating burgers and we will have to learn russian
But yeah they are the losers amiright?

man fuck all these anti-america posts right now.

You do not want learn RuSSian!?
Why?

Oh yes, provide me a cute russian nerd too.

to get better at CS:GO

some of us know voting is meaningless and only serves as a means to pacify and divide people making us easier to control en masse by the system in power

unfortunately, knowing that doesn't mean much

I do not want to be your teacher!
But I don't play CS:GO, because it is bullshit.

I am still struggling with Italian
And as you can see my English is far from perfect too.

Germany please.

My english is good? because I have good teachers in my school.
In Lyantor it's a problem to find a good teacher, so I'm lucky son of a bitch.

>Red leaf pffft

The problem in the us is no one teaches Russian and no one knows Russian

Hey faggot, do you not understanding that we got guns

Этo нeхopoшo, Moй pyccкий дpyг

Yeah, perfectly understandable.

And RuSSian teachers can't get to America, because it's fucking expensive.
Пoчeмy жe?
Пpocтo y мeня нeт тaлaнтa yчитeля.
Этo либo ecть, либo этoгo нeт.

>You do not want learn RuSSian!?
*want to learn

English is fucking easy. English-speaking movies. English music. English instructions. English websites. You really don't need a fucking teacher to learn to speak Americano. Especially when Americans don't even use half of tenses that Brits do.

This image was never more truthful. Put Hillary, Sanders and Hillary there, and it will be A+.

I was just joking, relax.

Niggers, don't forget about the niggers..

Sorry for that grammar.
I go here on Sup Forums very rarely.

put any politician there, they're interchangable

Italian is the easiest language I've learned yet followed by Spanish. German and English are much harder.

At this point yes. We've been in wars the county hasn't wanted for decades with no end in sight. Of course we have anti-war marches and we vote new people in. Now the President doesn't even have to go to Congress for permission to send troops into a country. MSM looks pleased As FUCK though.

>still better than German sharia law

Hard choices goyim, hard choises

I always wanted to learn Italian. But I couldn't chose it in school. We had Spanish, French and fucking Latin but no Italian.

I tried Spanish because I figured it was at least close and hated it.
And the older you get the harder it is to learn a new language.

>Being this cucked
>Literally jewish puppets

YOU GOT TRICKED AGAIN BY NEOCONS

Why Americans can't into democracy?

More votes = win election. Are you following, America?

It's not rocket science.

>Spanish French Italian Latin

All those languages have same origin,Rome created them.

it's because protests don't change shit, like voting they just pacify and divide people (because voting doesn't work) nearly all of the things people think they can do to change things are worthless and the government remains the same

the president is a figurehead, that's why it hasn't mattered who's in charge, the system is what it is regardless

We only had a choice of French or German and English was mandatory. Started learning Italian in my late 20s and had no difficulty

>be Italy
>vote based on leaders' pasta preference
Thats'a one meanie linguine you got there Mario.

Sentiamo un po' questo italiano.
Your turn irishbro.

>MFW partito dei bucatini never won

kys kike puppet, I don't want to fight the jewish war again.

Non credo che sia troppo male per il mio quarta lingua

non male, non male!
Well done!

Grazie. Ho bisogno di trascorrere più tempo in Italia per renderlo migliore.

Rather learn Russian than Hebrew

WHY DIDN'T WE LISTEN

that fact is well understood

what should shock everyone here is that it is not understood on pol. Pol is supposed to be redpilled. Not so. People here buy the hype 100%. People here behaved as if trump really was a maverick who was going to make a difference! They really believed it.

That should shock us. This fucking board here is a joke.

Ti aspettiamo!

IT COULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT

>119999999

>democracy everywhere
>FTFY
Finally this board is realizing that our so called democracy is an elaborate show designed to give false hope and a false illusion of chioce

so true

This is so true, unfortunately.

>haha le both parties suck maymay we're all screwed XD

The only way we will save anything is by having a revolution and replacing the system. Try and deny this now

Or no you'll keep lapping up the idea that you can actually change the entire thing with your vote because you're too fucking cowardly to fight and bleed for your ideas

>yes goy don't take up arms keep voting for our puppets and believing in our system good goy

that's just reality man, you think if voting actually did anything the same shit would play out regardless of who's in office?

you haven't noticed that every candidate regardless of affiliation has been doing the same shit as each other?

you think politicians tell you the truth? they lie to win

voting is a great method of control, but it's not controlling the government

we're all fucked regardless pretty much, but you can pretend in a few years someone might be able to make it all better

i said voting pacifies and divides people and is just a method of government control, clearly i don't think it's going to change things

>american
>democracy
We aren't a democracy, we are a senate.

>german education

>American qt3 14s

>This fucking board here is a joke.

Are you a newfag or doing concern trolling? Maybe you just like hyperbole? Ron Paul is still /ourguy/ but we have been overrun since Trump and Hillary faced off and vested interests took over this board. You might even be one of them.

Many of us know how fucked we are. Gorsuch might very well be the only good thing to come of Trump because at least we didn't replace Scalia with Ginsberg 2.0 super mega kike.

They've had too many 3.14159s desu

if you think ron paul would've made a difference you're not completely aware of how fucked we are yet

He would have made a difference if he got a chance to run against and beat Obama in 2008. He's not some miracle worker, but slowing down the decay is better than accelerating it.

Not sure revolutions always end in the benefit of the people.

no one knows russian i swear this is a meme language

then the only meaningfull elections would be one that has
one guy that wants to kill all americans and the other kills all non americans.
>i call bullshit

why is Italian and Irish flag so damn similar?

the colors are completely diferent user, you're colorblind?

not as bad as romania and chad

You're not wrong man. It's fucked.

no, he wouldn't have, you're clinging to the idea that voting matters and the president has any real power

the president is a figurehead, voting for a president pacifies people by making them feel like their voices matter and like they're making a difference

even if they lose they're pacified in thinking that they can win the next one

it also divides people, making them pick sides that ultimately don't matter because the same government stays in control regardless, but people get passionately angry at each other for every move the government makes (and their beliefs) because people blame each other for what's going on

do you know what pacification and division do to large groups of people? make them easy to control

yo Brazilian, i said similar, not same

kek

Burgers are jus to dumb. He doesent even know how many meaning the word ""huj" can have

kek, true dat

:DD

i have a hard time telling the difference on here too, if they're both in the same thread i can tell because italy's flag is a darker shade of the same colour

i am

It's your fucking fault kraut fuck. If only Hitler never attacked Stalin, who didn't like ((them)) either, none of this would be happening. Stalin and Hitler would ally together and here would be no fucking Israel!

The best thing a president can do is to get out of everyone's way, not play micro-manager with handouts to certain groups to stay in power.

I've heard the cynical lines as much as you've seem to have heard my rationale.

Pining for scenarios that never didn't happen and more than likely never will doesn't do any of us any good though. I understand the cynicism and really can't blame you for thinking this way.