When will Europeans realize that Muslims are hell bent on destroying western values?

When will Europeans realize that Muslims are hell bent on destroying western values?

You think we haven't realized that?

But that's simply not true. They are just taking them back to a better time

We know you haven't.

How?
You haven't considered that I am pro German suicide.

Muslims are the peas, Jews are the pod. They go together

Your staunch refusal to do anything that could possibly be construed as recognizing that fact makes me inclined to think otherwise...

I am fine with germany dying out.

Me too funny enough.

So the only problem is us forcing refugees on other countries.I fucking hate those quotas.
We need to protect Europe

Except Germany.

If Muslims wanted peace they would have accomplished that thousands of years ago.

They're a race of psychopaths who always gravitate toward brutality never mercy.

We must push them back to the hellish wastelands they hail from.

I was actually just being edgy. I like Germany, it's beer, food and history, the women can be pretty good sometimes too. I would kick the ever loving fuck out of you for being a self hating shithead if I ever met you.

Germany is cool desu, just need to uncuck yourselves

Too late.
All that shit is overrated anyway.

Honestly Germany has contributed nothing to this planet but destruction. I can't wait until we die out. My only hope is that the rest of Europe gets by mostly unscathed.

Dude that's the exact kind of attitude that's bringing your country down
Stand up for your people and your country, not your government and it's stupid policies

But I want this country down.
Not the government. Not the policies.

I want Germans like me to die out.

Are you native german?

Yes.
Even with nazi grandparents and ariernachweis.

Never.

Pic related.

Dude, you should feel proud then, your country tried to fight the jews
If i were you, i'd be proud and wouldn't give up, fucking hell your country has great technology, amazing cars, beautiful woman, great beer and used to had good leaders
You shouldn't feel that

What about Merkel and the EU?
Is that not us too?

There is so much to hate Germans for you can just pick and chose. Pride for accomplishments of other people is retarded.

Merkel and EU is government, not people
Besides, having roots and something to be proud of is something good, you feel good about what your people have done before you and wants to keep it that way, doing good things for your country, it's your culture, be proud of it
Come on, man, don't put yourself down, fight for your people

Honestly why do you care so much about Germany?
Literally everyone else wants us to die out.

I think you have a weird image of Germany. If you ever visited or ever met a single German you would want us to die out too.

It's not me caring, it's you not caring
I've met germans before, a german dude owns a factory in my city and makes the best beer and is also an amazing guy, i've also dated a german girl before, and it was really really cool
But i still don't want you to die out, it's the other way, i want you to remove all these shitskins and such from your country and keep your country clean
God i'd kill these invaders myself if i lived there

This German dude says crap like this all the time. You are being baited. Just ask for nudes of his mum and leave him alone.

Shut up Kremlin shill

I am just saying what the rest of Sup Forums is saying.
Nothing I am saying would be even notable if it were not for my german flag.

Lol this pic is so true.

Please send nudes of your mum. Remember, user, nothing in your country and by extension, life matters anyway.

Damn he got me

>western values
Most people don't give a shit about that crap, get out of your birdcage sometime.

>Taking Sup Forums seriously

>nothing in your country
TRUE
>and by extension, life matters anyway.
Bullshit.
The rest of the west is amazing and needs to be protected and celebrating.
I just hate Germany. I don't hate Europe.
I am for replacing Germans with refugees but I am very much against the EU forcing our suicide on the rest of Europe.

I should have elaborated and said, "your life", but I thought it was assumed. Anyway you sound depressed, so at least make others feel better and send nudes of your mums sauerkraut (if you know what I mean ;^)

No. Germany destroyed Europe twice. Second time around inadvertently creating Israel in the process. They fought no one, and killed no one else but millions of whites.

Depression would be being sad about the future.
I am looking forward to our current future.
Because right now we are heading for German replacement in just a few generations.
I might even see a Europe with a record low of native Germans.

Imagine how beatiful that is.
This guy knows his shit. Listen to other Europeans here. Germans are cancer and only deserve death.

>Second time around inadvertently creating Israel in the process.
You literally gave Jews Israel which incidentally was Germany's plan all along.
Your mothers minge m8, chocolate starfish too. We are waiting.

When they have destroyed them.

Except it was your kike infested government that pushed us to war with Germany for WW2 and their economy had been destroyed by the treaty of Versailles that (((they))) put together.

>So what if niggers make up 50% of the violent crime, look at this one, he's normal.jpg

Your country fought germany for jews, m8

this is true. most of them are too pussy to try violence but they are waiting for their opportunity to integrate and destroy our culture.

Germany will eventually survive when the EU falls

Germany might. Germans won't.

Germany will be Turkey 2.0 in a few generations. I am fine with that at least.
Just no more germans fucking up Europe.

Jews are not white

When the west is destroyed

This

It will
Survives two worls wars but still wouldn't survive roaches? I dunno man
It's just a matter of time when people open their eyes and closes their hearts

when the romans realised the barbarians were not friendly.

The second world war was just a consequence of the first world war.
And our replacement is just a consequence of the holocaust.

You think its a lot of circles when it is just one slow process.

The holocaust is a jews thing
You are baiting me aren't you?

I know it is an edgy meme to pretend the holocaust didn't happen but it definitely fucking happened.
At young age we all go on school trips to concentration camps.
We can only do this because there are concentration camps all over Germany.

I am not jewish. I wish I was anything but German though. If you want to insult me I don't care about being called a Jew or Ahmed.
The real insult is Hans.

I mean there's been the crusaders, numerous mass killings in europe, theyre coming for your family next ,etc....grow a pair of balls you pussy bitches

They sure don't want to make you forget, huh? That's honestly cruel

You think teaching us our own history is cruel?

No, but they want you all to feel bad and guilty

Because we are guilty.

Do you have a funny accent?

>our own history

You're full of shit.
Curse you demons.

Okay lets hypothetically assume the numbers are exaggerated. okay
Doesn't change anything.
Doesn't change our intend to kill a whole race
Doesn't change how many people we killed and how we killed them.

Europeans have always done better under diaspora, maybe its time to leave.

No concentration camp in Germany had "gas chambers"

Others had concentration camps as well.

How about you just kill yourself instead of trying to bring everyone else down with you.

But that is my argument.
Germany and Germans need to be replaced but not all of Europe
I am very much against the EU enforcing quotas on other European countries.

We're hitting cucked levels that shouldn't even be possible
Well, that's how you see it, i'll get a german qt and have some white children with her, because that's something you won't do

Are you turned on by it or something then?

Because you literally encourage your police to ignore little white girls being raped by them.

Germans made a hugest contribution to the world: science, technology, culture etc. You yourself know how much. Whites should not die at all, because the world will return to primitive state. You make me feel sad

How are they going to be white if they are your children?

They are going to be mixed.

But I am not against that at all. They won't speak german and won't be culturally german. So a few german genes in brazil won't change our cultural suicide.

I think it is the best solution. We can't get a whole nation to commit suicide. But we can keep our birthrates low and invite people with high birthrates.
Its the cultural suicide of germany. But in actually most Germans will just die of old age.

I haven't invented shit don't cry for my death.

Not the same guy, look at his ear, different form.

>Honestly Germany has contributed nothing to this planet but destruction

Alot of American Germens invent alot of useful things.

My family in entirely white, most part is german and a bit Anglo

Aren't most of the Germans in america jews?
Isn't that why you associate German words like berg or stein with Jews?

Also even if they are German I'd say you Americans can take credit for it and not me.
We didn't land on the moon. You did.

>We didn't land on the moon. You did.
With German scientists.

So are social progressives formerly known as communists.

Germans taking credit for the moon landing is exactly like this shit.

I just dont want someone to deny their contribution.

free society has an ismlamist problem

leftists are islamist deniers

And you think i'd raise them in this shithole? Would probably raise them in a small white town in germany, so yes, they would be german

You should identify more with your anglo heritage
Anglos are based.

Anglos are just jewish puppets

Let me quote yourself as an answer
>>Taking Sup Forums seriously

Britain is infected with jews, dude

Well the nornal citizens realized that a long time ago but our dumb governmebts think its all fine and dandy

But you desire the death to whole smarter nation. You're wrong. You are no worse than your ancestors, just depressed. All nations have a bloody past and don't need regret it

we've heard the not all of them are like that shit forever now but think of it like this even if 99% are ''moderate'' that 1 % will still spread like a cancer cell untill its too late and its fatal

I just don't think German cars or whatever you like about us are worth the damage we are doing.
I think Europe would have colonies on mars now without us
It is irresponsible to let Germans survive. Our death is better for the greater good of this planet. You know I am right.

How would we have colonies on mars without germany? How is germany bad for eu, besides all the immigrant shit?

This guy isn't a german. He's a cucked leftist kebab muncher.

>How would we have colonies on mars without germany?
Two world wars did a lot of damage to Europe.
>How is germany bad for eu, besides all the immigrant shit?
Ask the Greeks!

100% German. I wish I wasn't though.

>You think we haven't realized that?
>Meanwhile everyone is shitting their pants that a poor innocent Muslim got his airbase bombed after dropping gas on other poor innocent Muslims
Wew lad

Germans who didn't leave for the US are worthless trash, it's not surprising that the only talent their descendants have is an ability to destroy Europe

Brazil is infected by std's dude

Forced for the military to research new technology though, and the first computer appeared in the army. Not saying wars are a positive thing but what can you do.
Religion fucked the technological and intellectual advancement too but you dont see religious people advocating for destruction of their religion.

Well then why even call them germans.
The good ones are just american.

If I didn't know any better about (((who))) behind your disgusting posts and your modus operandi.

I'd say, you aren't tricking anyone here, perhaps if this was reddit or youtube comment section, but here on Sup Forums?

>why you associate German words like berg or stein with Jews?
>berg or stein

Hijacked.
For some reason, or rather, for many, they've always had it for the Germans, not the ones of today, the ones from before ww1 which was a ploy to get themselves in and start poisoning/ doing their thing, when the native Germans grew tired and sick of that crap, they fought back, ww2 happened, those who "win" or have other "win" it for them while they lay in the background shadows, get to write/rewrite and tell "how it happen", queue you, shitposting in the present and trying to pass as a real German with your false "guilt" down writing them on the internet or other (((media))) while carrying out the agenda.

Or you could be an arab, when it comes to the west, you rats are cousins in crime through some sort of "truce" in order to take down your common enemy while piggybacking each other.

>100% German. I wish I wasn't though

No "100%" or "1%" for that matter, "German" would sit there and shitpost a thread like this one 27+ times.
You really don't need to swear that you don't want to be German, it's obvious that you aren't, not racially pure at least.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
I am german.
But I don't feel like defending it because I am anything but proud of it.
All the good germans left for america anyway.