WAAAAH MUH BASED ASSAD IS GOING TO DIE WAAAAAAAHHH

>WAAAAH MUH BASED ASSAD IS GOING TO DIE WAAAAAAAHHH
Good.
The middleast needs to be purged.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMjUFBYEzqQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel#Ethnic_and_religious_groups
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
theepochtimes.com/n3/2175873-exclusive-isis-mustard-gas-stockpile-captured-near-mosul-photos/
theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/08/syria-chemical-weapons-not-assad-bild
dailycaller.com/2017/04/07/we-are-now-al-qaedas-air-force/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good goyim. Forget that it's us Jews that let Muslims into your nations by the millions. Forget that we planned and executed 9/11 to get you to develop a hatred for our enemies. Forget that you must purge your own lands before you conquer Constantinople.

t. Mohammed al-A'huakbar

The only jews here are the ones defending assad. He gassed his own people.

Fuck off back to plebbit. Dumb fuck.

>Using examples of back to back losers
Sad, the crusades were losses.

Assad is one of the last protectors of Christianity in the middle least

Israel is the model ethnic state, we need to support israel to show the world that an ethno state can work.

No

youtube.com/watch?v=cMjUFBYEzqQ

Sure thing, Ishmael. It makes perfect sense that Assad would use chemical weapons in a war that he is winning by a land slide to get the world powers to further go against his regime.

Good goy

>Assad is one of the last protectors of Christianity in the middle least
For as long as he feels like not gassing the christians.

t. Cuck

Assad has always been a loose cannon, this isn't shocking in the least.

If the Christians get gassed then the Sunni majority will also gas the Alawites, which is Assad's ethnic group

Nice bait faggot

>the muslims need to be purged
>supports more radical muslims

Good Goy.

>Model Ethnic State

Israel has a HUGE Arab community, that they are
trying to push into the Gaza/West Bank

Roughly 20% Arab.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel#Ethnic_and_religious_groups

>Siding with mudslimes

"Model Ethno state"
Think you're forgetting Israeli-Palestini tensions but ok

idiot. The dictators like ghadafi and sadam kept the subhumans in check. Thousands were killed by them. They are good for us. Assad needs to get more weapons of mass destruction.

We wont nuke the middle east. Taking out Assad is stupid.

Muslims in the Middle East are fine so long as they stay the fuck out of non-Muslim countries.

Muslims hate Jews so Jews try to get everyone to hate Muslims.

i want LARPing faggots to leave.

>ellipsis

>Assad
>Muslim

Cuck off kike

>non-arguments
stop trying to fit this hard

This,
Why should we fight Muslims who stay in their lands? Wasting lives on sand is stupid, though I do think Christian minorities should be protected.

Siding with Jews and falling for the
>le based Israel meme
is far, far worse.

>le purge le mudslimes le deus vult we need to protect our BASED sunni allies in the middle east BEUS DULT :DDDDDD

Good Goy die for Israel. America Last.

Was referring to the image.

He is the only one protecting Levantine Christians and Alawites. But continue doing the bidding of saudis and jews burger.

I'd gladly die for the idea of Israel, an ethnic state made to serve it's people, not the otherway around. America needs Israel as an example of what we could be.

>The middleast needs to be purged

Let's start with the Synagogue of Satan.

>“When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it. Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.”
—Matthew 27:24-25

>1 Thessalonians 2:14-16

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

>Acts 3:13-15

13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.

14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;

15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

>Titus 1:10-11

10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

>Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

>Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

>Proof?

How about the fact that radar imaging shows the radius of the chemical attack matches the radius of Syrian airstrikes at the time?

If it were a "accidental gas leak" like the lying Ruskiis say, you would see the radius of gas leak being centered at the chemical plant. There is no evidence for this anywhere. Ruskiis are lying out their teeth, like they ALWAYS FUCKING DO

>trusting the jew
reminder that trump has done and will do nothing to prevent falling white birth rates.

Shoo kike shoo

Israel is part of the Middle East.

Daily reminder that America is protestant and prodies can't launch a crusade since they're heretics themselves. True christians (catholics) support Assad over Israel.

We don't need to fix the falling white birth rates, the only whites not having kids are liberals, just plug the holes that are leaking in non-whites.

Muslims < Jews

>No sources

The whole thing is false flag by the rebels dipshit.
The "White Helmets" fake this shit all the time And also see pic related

>Here is an incident back in 2013 when REBELS used the same SARIN GAS against Civilians
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
>More Sources
theepochtimes.com/n3/2175873-exclusive-isis-mustard-gas-stockpile-captured-near-mosul-photos/
theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/08/syria-chemical-weapons-not-assad-bild

Why the actual fuck would ASSAD, fucking GAS his OWN fucking TAX-PAYING CITIZENS?

I don't care whether Assad lives or dies
So long as the US stays the fuck out of that and instead focus on our Country first.
But apparently I either want the US to be stuck in a war in the middle east for Israel, or I suck muslim dick.

Sup Forums is a pro Assad board.

>implying conservacucks are doing better themselves
majority non-white by 2040.
keep trusting the jew

>Muslims in the Middle East are fine
>their lands
Raghead sypathizer pls. The Levant is rightful Christian clay.

>unironically LARPing
literally a non-argument regarding bringing stability in the middle east.
back to r*ddit.

Assad is the only secular ruler in the middle east you retard. He protects Christians, and if he's gone, Al-Qaeda spinoffs take power.

dailycaller.com/2017/04/07/we-are-now-al-qaedas-air-force/

>The middleast needs to be purged.
o rly why
whats your business with the middle east
before americans went there to fuck everything up , as usual , there was no problem with them

more like you need to be purged not the mid east

we need to help our BASED sunni allies in the middle east by supporting moderate rebels to keep our GREATEST ALLY ISRAEL safe! deus vult fellow centipedes!!!! XXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>Russia is asshurt because of muh oil

>he still supports Israel
nu/pol/ needs to leave

inshallah my friend we will help B A S E D M O D E R A T E S U N N I S and BEHEAD ALL INFIDELS cuz fuck muslims tho deus vult :~DD

Yeah, just like that crazy Gaddafi...

Oil prices went up like 2% after the attack. How is that hurting them?

>UNCONSTITUTIONAL RUSH TO WAR #STANDwithRand

The pipeline will hurt Russia's economy considerably.

Gas the Christians jihad now

Trump has tried his best to be a friend of Russia., even despite the constant media backlash against him. But Putins constant obsession with world domination will always get in the ways of true piece with Russia.
When you have a good chance to make peace with the US, but you allow Assad to cross the red line, you're nothing but an idiot. It's true that Russians can't get along with anyone, unless they can fully control them.

>Trump clearly is pro russian
>Putin decides to test his hand, and destroyed any chance of things becoming ok again

are you fucking saying we gassed people, retard gypsy? is this the new narrative?

>UNCONSTITUTIONAL

>doesn't know what LARPing is
And a stable middle east that remains muslim is not a victory for me, so take your stability and shove it.

>Crusaders
>Not the ones destroying christianity in the middle east forever
Good job sacking Constantinople you cuck you get what you sow

Not you, Assad. But implying Assasd can even wipe his ass without first asking Putin for permission is entirely laughable. It's simple. Trump tried. He constantly said on TV how "we should get along with Russia". Who is at fault for the current fuckup ? Trump, or Putin? Putin fucked up. FACT. Trump is not Obama. You can't scare him. He could have been a great asset. Russia and europe + america could have gor along again. But no, Putin had to fuck things up... again. Putin either knew and did nothing, or Assad acted alone, in which case, why the fuck is he still in power? Can't you find another puppet?

>Trump tried. He constantly said on TV how "we should get along with Russia"

when was he given a chance? since before he even was inaugurated he was attacked at all angles for being "under russian influence" because he was the only candidate who didnt express the outright desire go to war with us. he never once spoke with putin. there was never an opportunity for any sort of diplomacy

actually, that's wrong. there was ONE opportunity for diplomacy - a thorough international investigation into the chemical attacks. that wasn't even briefly considered.

>DEUS VULT

>israeli asslickers
>saudi asslickers

top kek, get removed burgers, Yellowstone GO

Assad follows a crypto christian religion you dumbass

>Still believing the chemical attack was false

What should have happened is, Putin saying Assad has acted without Russian permission, and the he fucked up, and that he should step down. Then Putin could have put any other puppet in place. Simple. No US attack, no escalation, and Russia would be praised for doing the right thing. But in reality Putin keeps protecting an idiot who has already received his second chance, but still continued to act like a retard. Why the fuck does Putin wants to risk a war, just to protect Assad, when he can put any other puppet in his place? This was a dumb move. Period.