THIS ISN'T WHAT I VOTED FOR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jsvf1HU0KHM
snew.github.io/r/The_Donald/comments/63xbwn/breaking_us_attacks_syrian_air_base_with_60/
dailycaller.com/2017/04/07/we-are-now-al-qaedas-air-force/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHY DID DRUMPF BETRAY US!?!??!?!?!?
WE SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR BERNIE

Are we still counting the Goy votes?!

Your brain uses 20 percent of the total oxygen in your body.

If your brain loses blood for 8 to 10 seconds, you will lose consciousness.

While awake, your brain generates between 10 and 23 watts of power -- or enough energy to power a light bulb.

The old adage of humans only using 10% of their brain is not true. Every part of the brain has a known function.

The brain can live for 4 to 6 minutes without oxygen, and then it begins to die. No oxygen for 5 to 10 minutes will result in permanent brain damage.

A study of 1 million students in New York showed that students who ate lunches that did not include artificial flavors, preservatives, and dyes did 14 percent better on IQ tests than students who ate lunches with these additives

top Kek

AAAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

W-what
What is that?

I voted for Trump to show strength to those who oppose us. He hasn't done anything to betray me

It's funny watching you kids cry about this. George W. Bush ran on exactly the same promise of non-interventionism, and look what happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=jsvf1HU0KHM

what the fuck is that?

what the fuck is that

You mean "those who oppose Israel", right, kike cocksucker?

what the fuck is that thing in the video?

Are you implying that ISIS is a american puppet?

what the fuck is that

See you in heaven, fellow Trump voter

Alright, but in real life Israel and America are close allies. Sorry your Sup Forums hissyfits have no bearing on reality

OP should have voted for Bernie. Half of Trump supporters have shown their true colors as just a bunch of faggotty peacenik hippies

Isnt that its dick

WOW like clock work
>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,Mudslimes, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

If Hillery was president this wouldn't have had happened. you know why? becasue she's a LIBERAL and LIBERALS ARE AGAINST WAR! She's also a woman and knows women suffer the most during war.

But you guys had to vote for the meme president whos gonna start ww3

snew.github.io/r/The_Donald/comments/63xbwn/breaking_us_attacks_syrian_air_base_with_60/

is this place a cult? All the highlighted comments are deleted ones.

we have seen your pasta, retard

what the hell is that?

Shillary WarHawk Clingon. She will Bomb Syria, for sure!

Eh? Trump did what, now? You're full of shit. Alternative facts. Fake news! Fucking jewish conspiracies tryin' to bring me down.

So much for uncucking yourselves. Must suck to be 52% white. At least you can still brag about your military being the arm of ZOG am i right?

>be born American

>get dick mutilated

>tfw we are now Al-Qaeda's airforce
dailycaller.com/2017/04/07/we-are-now-al-qaedas-air-force/

Ditto. I'm an industrial plumber and when running piping through the factory, If I'm the only one there, I'll jerk off on the floor between the walls, knowing that whoever works there will be living with my dead sperm just feet away, haunting up the place. Sometimes I'll jerk off into one of the pipes that I'm fitting, knowing that every time they are draining the vat they'll be getting atleast a bit of my essence.

Did you hear about him constantly saying peace through strength?

This is what this looks like.

You never voted for trump though. That's a lie

>I can't be wrong! Anyone who disagrees with me and doesn't blindly support Trump is a shill!

I'm starting the think it's a cult. Go to the_donald right now and everyone is just blindly trusting him despite bragging that he wouldn't do this stuff

what the ffffUCK is that

sage

She's already said he didnt go far enough. Trump threw tomahawks that affected NOTHING as a show for China. Neo cons and top Dems are rolling over. Trump warned Russia hours before hand. They have to be blustery now, to keep up appearances, but all of this was in service to appearances. I know shills gonna shill but I'm surprised more people cant see it.

Hi shareblue

pic related.
You tell yourself that. That bitch loves the smell of napalm in the morning. Oh and pic related.
>Obama Dindu Nuffin! He's a LIBER--
In President Obama’s last year in office, the United States dropped 26,172 bombs in seven countries. This estimate is undoubtedly low, considering reliable data is only available for airstrikes in Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, and Libya, and a single “strike,” according to the Pentagon’s definition, can involve multiple bombs or munitions. In 2016, the United States dropped 3,028 more bombs—and in one more country, Libya—than in 2015. Most (24,287) were dropped in Iraq and Syria. This number is based on the percentage of total coalition airstrikes carried out in 2016 by the United States in Operation Inherent Resolve (OIR), the counter-Islamic State campaign.

Oh I am pretty sure the whole world is aware of Trumps' empty posturing by now. Bottom line, we're not impressed.

It's not about not supporting Trump, it's about going bat shit crazy against anyone who goes against Putin. Being this assblasted because Trump cucked Putin is a clear sign of a shill.

As the POTUS he receives much more information. His only mistake was bragging in the first place. Everyone knew this is how it will turn out. You can't be friends with Russia, when Putin is obsessed with world domination. Trump truly tried to restore relations with Russia, but Putin forced his hand, by allowing Assad to cross the red line. Putins mistake was that he thought Trump will be just as much of a cuck like Obama in 2013.

>denial

you didn't voted for trump anyway fag, get lost shill

>he's an american
>you are not
>you didn't voted for him anyway
>shill
>disagree with trump on anything and you're my enemy

sounds very... cultish

You do understand that the images are baiting right?

sea urchin self defense