Latin America superiority

>mfw his country will be dragged into a war that has nothing to do with his country
Feels good being in South America, I'll be here enjoying bunda at a paradisical beach while drinking caipirinha while you guys kill yourselves for your jewish overlords

Other urls found in this thread:

onwar.com/aced/chrono/c1800s/yr90/fchile1891.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont even want to imagine what S. America will turn into without the west pouring money into it, its barely livable now. ``````````````

Fuck we need this wall ASAP

kek, we actually thrived when you guys killed yourselves

Who is that jungle nigger?

I have a huge crush on her

That is actually a cute favela in the pic, there are a lot of worse ones

Kuruminha

That's Curiminha.

Damn, this guy is so fucking based, how is he not elected yet?

>I dont even want to imagine what S. America will turn into without the west pouring money into it
As if you actually poured money here...

We are the farm of the world, we produce over 25% of the food the world consumes. If global economies collapse and trade is no longer possible we will still not starve because we will simply eat the food that would be otherwise exported.

You seriously think we would have a hard time adapting to post-collapse low technology life? We are not north america, europe or extreme east asia, we never really had too much technology to begin with.

You will suffer far more then we will in the coming collapse, mark my words on that.

he is shit, this is the true based politician

Kuruminhas

>Who is that jungle nigger?
>I have a huge crush on her
That is kuruminha, just one of the many natives that lived here butt naked when our portuguese ancestors arrived here after a long ass trip overseas with nothing but men in which they fully expected to not make it and die a horrible death.

Can you blame them for fucking that hard and racemixing after they survived the journey and arrived at this paradise?

Also, here is a fun fact: Native girls do not have pubes, at all!

>Also, here is a fun fact: Native girls do not have pubes, at all!

>A fucking commie
Yeah, no wonder your country is such a shithole

I guess it's not very different than being in a war with yourself. Not like huezilians can really talk about it. At least their war will be with other countries.

brasilians are the true master race

LOL, nice utopia fantasy you got there. You think farmers who cant sell their crops are just gonna give it away to a bunch of slum dwellers for the rest of their lives? How have you retards not figured out that communism is trash yet?

Also according to the FAO, Brazil produces 9% of the worlds food, the US being at 10%.

None of you jungle niggers like to admit it, and I understand that, but if the West falls so do you.

>after the USA and Russia end up blowing each other up, Brazil will be the whitest country in the world

B E S T
T I M E L I N E

The northern hemisphere needs to solve their religion issue.

Kill yourself fucking cancer

Brazil couldn't even get the piles of shit off the streets during the Olympics. I really dont see how you are any better than the poo in the loo peope.

Because here in fucking Brazil we have something called brazilians.

>tfw taking it easy while the superpowers nuke themselves

>LOL, nice utopia fantasy you got there. You think farmers who cant sell their crops are just gonna give it away to a bunch of slum dwellers for the rest of their lives? How have you retards not figured out that communism is trash yet?
Communism is indeed trash, I was thinking more of feudalism followed by the rebirth of monarchy.

I don't think post-collapse societies will become communists.

>Also according to the FAO, Brazil produces 9% of the worlds food, the US being at 10%.
The difference being the amount of that production that each country consumes on their internal market and how much they have available to exportation.

You are not self sufficient in food products, with the exception of some colder climate crops like wheat we are self sufficient in pretty much all foodstuff.

>None of you jungle niggers like to admit it, and I understand that, but if the West falls so do you.
HUE, define "the west falls", are you talking about north america and europe? If so I would like to remind you of our southern cone neighboors that can provide us with the few things we don't have ourselves and vice-versa. We literally do not need you to continue existing.

Sure, we would have a technological darkage since the main source of scientific inovation is the USA, but we will not be facing mass starvation quite the same way you will.

Well with your homicide rates you might as well be in non-stop war Pedro

Teen natives look really nice, all smooth and perky, but when they get into their 20's they already look like shit.

>safest

>but when they get into their 20's they already look like shit.
As if that was not true to women of all races.

fucking pedos

True, I guess their living conditions make it a but worse than most others though, also tfw age of consent is 14 here, is Brasil low key the best country on earth? Just avoid the big cities, medium sized cities are the best.

lol cuck

>fucking pedos
Legal age in Brazil is 14, fuck you and your flawed moral values.

14? Holy shit.

Its also 14 in Argentina and Spain both countries with superior living standards and much more beautiful women

Do you like indian girls?
you perv!

Bunda
It
Rushing B
Cheaply making great products
Sexy african/afrikan chicks

behold, the B.R.I.C.S!

>dat hair
>dat smooth skin
I want to adopt a kuruminha!

>Mexico whiter than Sweden and Scotland

Didn't they raise it in Spain recently? Also I love the diversity in females we got here, also BUNDA even on white girls.

they're not african

fun fact: most mexican novelas we import don't have black actors
it's like one tops

>10
Lord give me strength

that ic is a set with 5 images but there are no nudes unfortunately also its amateur too

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

wtf i love brazil now

Our indians are basically tanned chinks, since chinks came to Americas hundreds of years ago, etc, etc.

We always became rich whenever you faggots went to World Wars.

We'll be here again feeding every army in WW3, don't worry.

She has Spanish eyes. Few Indian blood.

It's 13 in Argentina, lowest in the region

>We always became rich whenever you faggots went to World Wars.
>We'll be here again feeding every army in WW3, don't worry.
Daam right we are, world wars are always profitable to south american countries since we become the main source of supplies during wartime.

Don't you kind of have a looser definition of what's white, like most central and south American countries do.

Yeah I guess you're right.
If a mexican has white skin he considers himself white. Kind of like argies do.

I mean you guys are 50% of the worlds bunda economy, so it's vital you take up USA's position in the americas

Hahahah so funny dude

Its only 13 if you are younger than 18 tho

Venezuela is one of the highest and is the shithole of South America.
We can see a pattern here.

You guys are already the result of what ZOG wants to do to us.

What if you're not. Is it then 15 or something more "reasonable".

He is the most popular atm, but the elections will only happen next year, and there is a slight chance he won't be able to run due to a legal problem created by the leftists.

Well yeah our consent law is based on medical consensus about what constitutes biological adulthood instead of MUH SANTISIMA MARIA MADRE DE DIOS PIENSEN EN LOS NIÑOS

Idk
I like them hairy down there

This to be honest

Caipirinhas are based

Good on immigration and some social issues, tough on criminals.
Too bad he knows nothing about economics. Won't be a problem if he picks the right guys to advise him.

at what age the girls start to learn tango

Hi, this is Kelly Arquette with ABC7 Los Angeles. Is it alright with you if we use your picture on the news tonight?

Fucking zika spic

Around 53 when their marriage is in shambles so they look for something to do with their husband, in the netherlands btw.

It doesn't matter if you're older since you have to MARRY them first!

Latin America is wrong. The correct name is Hispanoamérica or Iberoamérica (if we include Brazil), you lutheran faggots

Well, I prefer this

>Germany
>The whole population white

wat is sandniggers

>shambles
I guess I should have asked someone who actually leaves the house once in a while

>Brazil

Unless you're Argentinian, Uruguayan, or MAYBE Chilean... you can't say shit about Latin American "superiority".
Those are the only worthwhile Latin American countries.

because he literally said ''i don't know economics, i don't know leadership, but vote for me cuz i'm a cool guy''

You asked at what age do girls learn tango and I tried to explain to you only old foreign people learn tango.

I don't think that's true since you have Japan-tier sex stuff on public television in places like Brazil.

Looks like some of the girls who claim to be "native" around here but are really like 90% white spawn of French racemixers. Always the fucking French.

>pink nipples
>light brown eyes
>general European features.
If she's Injun, it's by a very small percentage.
She's a qt too.

>be brazilian
>have every single race of the world
>no problems at all to the point of these races mixing with each other
>mfw brazilian culture is so strong that despite the differences every single shares the same culture, making us homogenous culturally but globalist
>mfw we are globalists nightmare, since instead of being multicultural and establishing individualism, the destruction of our national culture and chaos for profit of global corporations, we actually are able to become stronger with immigrants to the point that right-wing politicians actually want the destruction of the government and the replacement of our culture for the one globalist cherish and the left-wing actually cherish catholic views and our national culture
>mfw our culture isn't hated by any country
>mfw anyone can become brazilian

Kill youselves already, we are destined to rule the world

He's not Trump or Putin, he just tries to be like them.

>be rio de janeiro
>higher murder rate than all of western europe put together

Post more bitches with facepaint

>tfw no 3rd world gf.

I don't think so...
Actually we are going to elect some communist idiot who's going to dig this shithole even deeper, next year

I know some cuties of 20s that are tango teachers. Don't be too quick to judge

You live in the US, you can get a third world gf in two seconds.
If not in the US, then in Latin America, because everyone wants a US visa, negro.

>be me
>be mexican
>Sup xD

Once the nuclear bombs start flying im moving back to Mexico. Maybe ill come back to rebuilt once all the cucks have been vaporized. Lul

>Muh annecdote
Tango is more popular outside of Argentina

I'm going to write a book or a blog or something, exorcise my demons and give to posterity whatever tools I've picked up in my time on this planet: then after that, I'm wiping my hands of the West and either moving to Central Europe or Brazil.

I can't stand this fucking shit. What's the use of higher wages when you have third world-tier corruption and insecurity, and everything's expensive as fuck because of overcrowding. What's the use of living among your countrymen when they'll happily walk blindly off a cliff like lemmings. Because God knows, if America's going to war, so is Great Shitstain.

that's television, family is too important here, every loli is protected by angry brothers and cousins

>Muh annecdote
Don't be a faggot, you're both using anecdotes.

Let's all go there: we can make South America whiter than ever!

They identify as white, that doesn't mean they are pure. Everyone I know from S America wish they had more European in them than they do. Those stats you posted are wishful mudskins

Why not Spain?

>tango is more popular outside argentina
Da fuck are you talking about

I would love to fuck a Latin babe

Spain's a ripoff

so tango is for foreign travel agencies what rio de janeiro is
a scam
and tourists keep falling for it

The last time we did it you caused a civil war.
onwar.com/aced/chrono/c1800s/yr90/fchile1891.htm

Please don't.

Its a well known fact tango is more popular in findland, netherlands, japan, etc than in argentina
The other argie poster is being a typical ignorant loudmouth
Negro de mierda por que no lees un poco

Yes exactly.