Are you boycotting kebabs Sup Forums? What other foods should I boycott until situation in Europe gets sorted out?

Are you boycotting kebabs Sup Forums? What other foods should I boycott until situation in Europe gets sorted out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zKpH6Lzz-ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gefilte-fish
That stuff is disgusting

Eating Carps for Christmass is a polish tradition. We don't grind them though. We keep them alive in our bathtubs and then kill them right before Christmass Eve.

>We don't grind them though
yeah because Carps are tasty,
but mashed carp-Jello is DISGUSTING.
Why can't my grandma get that?!

trump steaks

Why do jews like to mash everything together? Fish, matzo soup, races...

>races

>Fish
Ashkenazis are weird

>matzos
That's how you make them

>Races
We can't tell Goyim apart

I got invited to a Sabbath luncheon when I was little. Tons of Jews in black hats giving me the stink eye but whatever I was friends with the kid. A plate of that snot-covered fish meal was put in front of me.

One bite and I spit it out, how the fuck do you Hebs eat that shit?

But I did get to eat cholent, dats the gud shiieeet mang

>He actually tasted Gefiltefish
They were laughing at you and I can understand them

I swear I'm the only goyim on earth who actually likes gefilte fish.

I went to a Saturday morning service at my local Orthodox shul and my god the Rebbitzin had made tcholent and it was absolutely maddening sitting there through the service smelling it the whole time. It was delicious. Almost makes me want to eat beef again.

I just had one

me too

pls be in london

I do recall some of the black hats laughing at the spectacle. They were knocking that shit back with horseradish. Meshugas amirite?

Cholent makes me weak in the knees. I dated a couple Jewish girls in my freshman year of college and every time I bring up cholent they looked at me like I'm crazy and ask what the fuck is cholent. Bitch, I'm a filthy pig eating fried chicken eating goy and I know what cholent is, jfc.

I actually spoke to my friend and got the recipe his mom uses. He swears she's been using the same ingredients, same recipe for 20+ years. I want to try it (got a crock pot and everything) but I'm scared it won't turn out good.

I do. I also avoid Foie gras.

I am, because I don't want to be a hypocrite. Abstaining from pic related has been difficult though. Feels bad knowing I will never eat this again.
I expected to make some sacrifices in my life when I vowed to combat multicultural degeneracy. I just didn't expect my Volkisch rebirth would come at such a high price.

>I also avoid Foie gras.
Because most of it is made in Hungary?

anything coming from turkey or israel. anything 'halal'; there's a dairy/cheese company, Dutch, whose products are 'halal', there are supermarkets with halal meat, Dutch stores selling headscarves. any roach owned business.

I have an idea, just invite christian Kurds to serve the Kebab and you will have no problem with muslims.

oh and I forgot the stores that stop celebrating things like Christmas and calling it 'fests' or whatever.

It is a Slav tradition.

that shit isn't that good and you might find a Dutch snackbar that has it.

Yes, I am totally boycotting kebabs. However, I am still gonna eat gyros which is totally different

it's rubbish food. any retarded pole can make it.

It wouldn't taste the same without Turkish butt-crack hair for the seasoning, tho.

Indeed, but you need someone with good contacts for the resources.
Lol, wut?

>but you need someone with good contacts for the resources.
youtube.com/watch?v=zKpH6Lzz-ug

>Poland acting retarded again
Damn, dude, I meant fucking actual things like vegetables, spices and meat imported from the Near East, where the quality is highest.

>Are you boycotting kebabs
course not

How fat are you?

Have done ever since the Cronulla riots happened here, mate. Dirty leb turk cunts.

Anything american,we need to boycott those kikes

Can't stop myself.

The arab food truck is the only one that actually fries potatoes from scratch. Two cents going to the Palestinian authority shouldn't hurt that much.

Anything kosher and anything halal

I've boycotted kebab every day since I moved to the US 12yrs ago. Not because I wanted to but because I couldn't fucking find any.

>t.swede

I could see kids and women getting too attached to the carp though.

They need to learn the hard way what life is all about. Remember to show your children how to kill a carp.