How do we avenge our fallen brethren in Stockholm?

How do we avenge our fallen brethren in Stockholm?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockroach
youtube.com/watch?v=VBtdQcG7-zY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just like we avenged our fallen german comrades: we don't
sweden deserved it

The guy on the right became a complete beta leftist libcuck and erased himself from the web

It's against the rules to make posts inciting violence. Nice try officer.

first step is to not dress like a gay slav

By sending all MENA migrants to Sweden obviously.

we don't, that is what the terrorists want. we have to strike hard against the terrorists, not the muslims, to ensure order and peace in our society.

n a p a l m

Microaggressions.

Hear me out. Whenever you can, make shitskins feel unwelcome. Give them funny looks, break their shit if you can get away with it, send racist messages to them from anonymous social media accounts. Whatever you can do to anger them, while not putting yourself in danger or doing anything too illegal. Make them angry and easier to radicalize. The more swedes that are affected by terrorism, the more people will wake up.

There's no going back now, we need full-scale race war, and we need it before they are the majority. Do your part to spark it.

Taking selfies at a terror attack

Dette!
FREDENS LASTEBIL er på turne i Europa. Hvor vil den komme neste gang? Kanskje nær deg?

By sucking each other off.

Do manly men shave their armpits?

start slaughtering leftists and globalist filth, on every level from casual pleb to embedded elites. Their families, and their children too.

Europe can live with terrorism!!!

Suck black cock like u always do.

oh ffs
i can just hear how smug those libcucks voices are

Lobberdoodledoo

Violence is the only answer. Remove shitskins and kikes where ever you find them. It's time to rise up, Sup Forums.

>Stockholmers
>brethren

Show me something that says any of the dead were fighting against the mass immigration on any level and I'll care.

The majority, specially in Stockholm, voted for this. Try to speak out against it and most people will call you racist and report you to the authorities. Yes, many actually call the police on you for saying something negative about mudslimes. The Police regularly breaks into people's homes and confiscate their computers and cell-phones if they suspect their victims have written something "bad" on the Internet.

I can honestly say that I see absolutely no reason to avenge this or care at all. It's most likely just some liberals who voted for this who got killed. I know this sounds kind of cold, but that's the way I see things.

You do notice they are Finns. They dont care about swedes.

Just nuke the whole country

You need to stop them from coming into your country! Block the borders!

wtf guys. where are those gets? have we been jewed?

By sucking even more brown dick you cucked ass huckleberries.

Facebook filters

apparently the 9 was a german that said "for the glory of kek"

and 0 was an american saying "nigger"

VERY good posts then, worthy of many digits

we don't? let Darwin do his thing. Maybe when enough people get a visit by the religion of peace then Europeans will take the threat seriously. In the meantime, fuck you all.

Nah, you're right. Fuck Sweden.

They don't look asian to me

why are they delete?

that is the smallest axe i have ever seen
i use a 4ft metal one with the head welded on for wood cutting

Just watched fifteen minutes of a debate on our national television. 50% are women foreigners who are asked about the military solution for Syria, they all answer: "I don't know about the military process, I believe that is a minor concern, what is like really really important, is that we send more money so we can save the kids. It seems like no one is caring about the screaming children".

The rest of the debate are cuckholds stammering "A..a..assad is a..a.. mo..mo..monster."

Our country is going to shits too.

Pic related: Is our collection for money to refugees so they can buy more trucks.

Keep in mind that all of these women are titled with various degress in humanitarian educations, such as: psychology, sociology etc.

Nice to know that tax money for educational puposeses are being spend on teaching "professionels" to tell me that we should send more money to my home country, because my non-empiric research tells me it's the best idea.

he's a big guy

It sounds bad it it also sounds like a cherrypicked crowd to drive the narrative in a pre-determined direction.

Chin up

Get proper fitting sweat pants first, fruit.

i like chop wood

The Norse lived in longhouses Gonzales. The upper picture must be some place with very mild climate.

Arabashing.

It's the general attitude here that Assad is a monster. No one is considering the angle that he's the only one trying to do something to actually reconquer Syria for his people, because no public figure dane knows what it means to fight for something.

behind every pagan hatepost, a butthurt Christcuck

heaps hectic breh
>50% are women foreigners who are asked about the military solution for Syria
Again, sounds cherrypicked.

Got anything good on old norse architechture? I'm also eager to learn more about my ancestors.

They made things out of poop.

>I'm also eager to learn more about my ancestors.

What the fuck do they teach you in school?

I know all about Turkish history down to the smallest detail from thousands of years ago.

Right, the debate is cherrypicked, but they always are. However, the chose politians from all over our table of different parties and each of them comes with cuck answers when it comes to questions regarding military actions in Syria. They're all trying to say we should just do what America does and they're all just trying to push all the responsibility over on Trump. My country has becomed an America light.

Hundreds of years ago Nordic vs modern day african

It's not illegal to state that someone deserves to die.

They teach us about tolerance and Islam. Also, they used to teach Christinanity but they're trying to push it out of the schools.

Smart. Vikings eat lots of Rugbroed, so the norse poop was strong back then.

Have you tried sucking more muslim cocks? I'm sure it was the fault of you evildumb Old Swedes that this brave New Swede was forced to do what he did.

By laughing and getting drunk? Gå knulla din mormor du bögärnä :DDDD regards finland

Start by putting some clothes on.

REMEMBER THE OLD WAYS DAMMIT YOUR PEOPLES FUTURE IS AT RISK

You unironically fell for the mongol meme? Lol ur dum.

Shout down the ones who stops the natural rage by sayibg shit like "no. We love islam. They are our friends. No hate"

These people are pure evil. people are devastated and they won't even let them have vengeance!

Kill the muslims. Kill them all!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockroach

Really? Whats the story and who was he?

>he really doesn't get how much the west hates itself and teaches children they have no history

We spend 90% of our time in history learning about other countries, in ap us history we focus most on racism, women's right, slavery, and civil rights movements.

we take out the enablers first, then no one will be left to protest when the real action starts

duh

It is no secret user, that 99% of Western politicians deserve nothing more than pic related.

Having cuck polis is a sign that you were once doing well, but are now circling the drain. We are ALL in that boat.

I don't even blame Turkey for the fall of Denmark. The Turks coming here are greedy dispora degenerates and the people staying in Turkey are faithfull people taking pride in their nation. It's my own country's fault for being so cowardly as to let tons of dispora sub-humans in.

Make a right-wing borderline fashy party go mainstream.

Make a media mouthpiece to show the real plans of the liberals, awake your people.

Expel all refugees, and make nordic lands nordic again.

Romans were pagan too.

That's the answer I was afraid of.

Learn your history, with the good and the bad. Spread the knowledge.

Nordic countries being this cucked is just terrible.

I would be proud to be from Viking blood.

What made you get buttmad Frenchie? We're just having a conversation here. Did you just get triggered by a flag?

Their poop, much like everything else, was stronger then that of the anglos. Vikings bred with the best anglos, killed the rest. Couple hundred years later, anglos ruled the world.

You're welcome.

youtube.com/watch?v=VBtdQcG7-zY

>yfw your farmer used poop to grow food you ate

I do know, I just wanted to hear it from the source. It's really terrible to see.

>mfw

Offer your wife to the first migrant you see, and apologize profusely for not being tolerant enough.

>Pic related, swedish mindset.

you are literally below Sweden in terms of niggers and muslims

This. They know that historicism, myths and fables will give us self-confidence and nationalism, so they just teach us that science shows that we always were a multi-cultural society. The constantly tries to shop niggers into the Viking ages, while trying to convince us that muslims and Vikings lived along in peace.

Sadly yes. I'm starting to wonder wether I come here in search for hope or to mourn in plenum.

We got taught these things in school. Most Norway-based of course. I don't know how much it differed from yours tbqh.

Try search around for langhus etc.

ay dun cha noonga da feckin petrol ya feckin kent

Honestly, that's what I'm trying to do, but it takes a ton of time. I'm not sad to invest that time in it though, cause I know it will be worth it. But it is saddening to see cowards in the power seat destroying my home bit by bit. In some way it also warns me that I'm going to collide with a lot of enemies on the path I'm following.

Ehh waddya faken say ye lippie yello kent?
How bout ye givus a ciggy bra or I git my cuzzo Rick to roll ya fegget

>brethren
>stockholm
Kek, each and every single person hit by that attack was either a leftist or a shitskin. Probably both.
#NotMyBrethren

only if you include me in the news

Hi, this is Kelly Arquette with ABC7 Los Angeles. Is it alright with you if we use your picture on the news tonight?

That looks fantastic. Where in Norrway is that?

Also, will search for Langhus.

I've never visited Norway, which is a shame. I loved to travel to Sweden as a child and get the good old rivalry going, but I fear a visit in current day will just soil the nice memories.

They've probably already forgotten.

Only if you roll trips or quads.

I will laugh when this shit happens in Amsterdam aswell, you fucking cretin.

Impossible for Swedish people without a large revolt. The EU would slam down on its down people so hard and with the implication that "Native swedes do not get deported" there is a good chance that native swedes will be vilified further and possibly detained in camps.

Just stay strong and know that a time will come for you to rise up and defeat your enemy.

THIS

don't attack the symptom not the cause of the disease

>They teach us about tolerance and Islam.
Oh, did they give you a fawning module on the 'Islamic Golden Age' too? I left school five years ago, and I still remember that shitshow.

Cool, as will I.

Heddal, Telemark. We still have some stave churches left even though that faggot Varg helped burn some down.

You can shop the weeds all your life, and it will make no diff. You must take the quislings.

Finns are disgusting.