Why don't whites ever fight back anymore?

Why hasn't a single European nationalist rented a truck and run over a bunch of Muslims?
Or even shot a Muslim?

What the fuck is wrong with you all?

I'm so sorry about your iq level, truly a grave misfortune.

Because civilized society is based on self-defense

>commiting crimes against innocent people because someone else did it

You and the mudslims who encourage such violent evil behavior should be round up and shot.

>because civilized society is based on self-defense

Then the western world is not a civilized society...

Nat Soc have been topping politicians you ass hat.

How about you shoot yourself instead.

Or if you really want to make a difference, you go to syria and try to fight isis yourself. Faggot.

Ultra keksimus
Get 999999

>gets run over by a peaceful muslim

Fascists, everyone. The pinnacle of human intelligence. Why don't white nationalists murder Muslims, what on earth could possibly go wrong?

It would do more harm than good to the movement.

>>>r/the_Donald

I vaguely recall someone from Norway fight back. I think his name was Anders (((Behring))) Brevik

Kek will kill the Deep State.

Because they don't think it will have strong impact, Muslims only care about being a martyr and religion, they don't have rational motives.

Go suck a Somali cock you cuck faggot, never respond to me ever again

Our post-war societies are terminally pozzed. They can't die soon enough to make room for something else, something less cucked.

Useless. What does 10 dead muslims change? The only time nationalists will use violence is to overthrow the gov't and they'll only do that if they can get enough people and enough public support to have a chance at succeeding.

When was the last time you were allowed to exercise self-defense?

>killing another human being

Did you forget about what happened after 9/11? We literally rekt the middle east because supposedly some guy over there did it. Just because we don't fuck shit up in the same country we live in doesn't mean we don't fuck shit up.

sniff my stinky cock egg boy - iVanka TrumP, 1945

Why would anybody want to give up their cushy life in front of their computer to die and change nothing?

Because we are civilized and we're not retarded enough to cause unnecessary conflict with the people who we must coexist with

>Muslims
>human

Why on earth would I ruin my life to run over a bunch of people who have done nothing wrong?

Its like running over a bunch of children after a school shooting.

It'll only hurt the cause. We already get shit even tho we are not doing anything. In GE, even being critical about Islam and having a discussion about it can bring you to court

It won't happen, but you shouldn't exclude government spending itself to collapse.

If that happens, I'd rather be part of a resilient community than an urbanite neet or wagecuck.

Orania 2.0 when?

You, the UK and old USSR made sure to denazify every white person on the planet.
You killed white nationalism and pride and shamed our ancestors.

breivik is such a fucking legend

>implying that all whites are the same

"Our Ancestors"

> Brazil

We wuz white and sheit.

Outside of London, the UK is still a xenophobic, nationalistic and imperialistic.

retarded burgers... it will only make the pro-islam stronger

It's bad propaganda unfortunately.

Don't kid yourself, London is just the beginning. I wish I could see that kike Churchill's face right now.
And yes, our ancestors. There's still whites in the southern parts of Brazil preserving the culture that you people seek to destroy.

Cheers

He shot a bunch of kids. Why do you hate kids so much? Too sexy for you?

Lets just them kill us and outnumber us yeah good idea.

That would be racist.

Duh.

This.

Brevik put the movement back at least a decade by shooting a bunch of kids.

The way things are going we are just going to "get used" to terrorist attacks and treat them like a normal occurrence.

So two options
>A: Don't do anything and we lose
>B: Fight back and we lose

Might as well kys already then, defeatist retards

as long as we have no power, or even a platform to publicly speak, we have to wait and defend. Muslims will piss off more and more and we'll get bigger and bigger. We just have to wait.

Like everything else these days we will kill it with apathy.

Because hatecrime and hatespeech laws are there to make sure our sentences are much harsher than some random dindu.

Don't you have a truck to get hit by?

Mate you see it's not working. We will never be the majority.