/leftypol/ here

/leftypol/ here.

You guys are laughing being all like "haha you mad XD" well let me tell you that you won't be laughing for long.

We're gonna gulag you.

We will literally kill you.

So keep laughing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kronstadt_rebellion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please try.

>tfw /lefty/pol/ is full of neckbeards and edgy highschoolers
L O W E N E R G Y
O
W

E
N
E
R
G
Y

that's a very edgy impotent power fantasy but the good thing about communism is it's so retarded you don't have to actually go out of your way to round people up and kill them like other authoritarian regimes you just have to implement its economic policies and everyone starves to death anyway

Cletus and Jamal will put you in the gulag first. Stupid /leftypol/, you're not gonna be the rulers.

dont be a cock tease

Indeed you will, and at the last moment you will realize you were a useful idiot for the jews like so many "revolutionaries" throughout the 20th century. Turn to Christ, brother.

If I send you my address can you promise to try and take me down first
I'd like to set the record for commie deaths for my fellow patriots to try and beat

>pampered rich white suburbanite SJW cat ladies and their beta male lefty orbiters vs angry as fuck white men, war vets and psychopathic anime nazi school shooters

Yeah, what could go wrong?

>a tiny minority composed of edgy teenagers is trying to threaten people
>the people they are threatening are the ones most likely to bear arms and/or have served in the military

Yep, sure thing. That must be why the lefties protesting on my university campus get quiet and avoid eye contact when yours truly, 6 foot, 205 pound army veteran, walks by wearing a don't tread on me shirt.

put up or shut up, bariatric aids patient

don't threaten man, just do it. 502 s saginaw st flint michigan.

>We're gonna gulag you.
>We will literally kill you.
Assuming your revolution doesn't end in a free helicopter ride you'll either end up in the gulag too or you'll quickly learn to love the taste of the people's boot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kronstadt_rebellion

Dont forget, auschwitz was built for the commies

SAGE

This is a raid thread. DELET THIS MODS.

>Flint Michigan

Ouch bro

What's stopping you from moving

Work and school, I graduate soon and then moving.

>we will kill you
>he takes the internet seriously
that's nice kiddo, go larp and enjoy yourself.

>We're gonna gulag you.
>We will literally kill you.

At least you're aware about what Communism really is. You're alright, but those reddit Commies though? Fuck those guys.

Yeah? I don't think so.

That's true, and pretty much everything east of the Don was built *by* the Nazis

>So keep laughing.

Don't mind if I do.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't imagine leftypol being forced to get into shape and stop eating Cheetos, you guys will have to get jobs.