Are smiling muslims post-terrorist attack the new norm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-p1LEBAujE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bigger pic

You need to spread this if you want to save Sweden.

Maybe he's just staring at a dick pic..

>Them expensive clothes

lol, you literally pay for them in taxes

Someone photoshop it into the dead doggo pic

They celebrated 9/11 like almost 20 years ago shits been the norm for ages.

youtube.com/watch?v=G-p1LEBAujE

I was gonna say, how is this news? This has been a decades long trend.

Wir schaffen das!

lmao

i'll just leave this here...

Swedefags need to find and kill this man

subtle, I like

He literally paid for them with his money from his job, you fat dirty beaner scum

Dude looks normal as fuck. Like you would keep a sad face all day for people you didn't fucking know
get real faggots

inb4 ahmed, truck of peace..

How do we know this guy is even Muslim? He doesn't have a beard or turban or whatever. Just looks like an "ethnic" Chad to me.

The Muslim is wearing the same clothes as the statue. They are nice clothes

U bomb our countries and kill millions for oil, but when a few of u guys get killed by the people YOUR GOVERMENTS radacalized, its a bit ironic, dont u think

>YOUR GOVERMENTS radacalized

i'm sure we caused them to go around pulling shit like this, Swedcuck.

It's just like the muslim westminster phone lady

Fake. I'm sure some Muslims were celebrating but vid related was a fucking birthday party.

fuck off ahmed and learn some proper english

Pretty sure we haven't dropped a single bomb.

He's smiling because he's happy he survived the attack, not because your ugly doggo's bowels exploded all over the place lol.

That guy is uploading that pic to isis

>how do we know the brown man in Stockholm is a Muslim?
Good point user, I forgot about Stockholm's sizeable Copt and Druze populations.

He is very well dressed, I give you that.
But he needs to go back.

Yes, and it's going to get worse, both from the Muslims and their Leftist clients.

Neck yourself faggot

What's the difference?

London attack indifferent Muslim lady in top right

*patrons
Although the relationship is getting unclear

perfection

This is just a small price we have to pay to live in a tolerant progressive multicultural society.

Why wouldn't he smile? His side just scored a win.

noice

Swedens entire government needs a free helicopter ride.

That guy is cut out in Swedish media.

Kek

where's the norwegian guy who made the great video last time that ann coulter retweeted

link2vidpls

>new

Post yfw you realize that if that guy isn't just shitposting, you are currently paying for his internet with your taxes. And his house. And his phone. And probably his clothes, food, etc.

It's pure hell. The harder you work, the more money you give your enemies. It's sick.

I smile whenever a Muslim blows something up in a faggot country.

I love when mudslimes kill each other. And Sweden is a mudslime country, so...

Just keep the dogs out of it.

>xDDD Don't care about le humans but if you touch le dog I'll go le berserk
Go back to Sup Forums, you child.

Nah humans suck dogs are cool

clearly, this man is the REAL victim here. and worse of all, you islamophobic alt rightists expected this to happen.

>people not from a country are not loyal to it

hm....

Ah and here we see an autistic subhuman. Yeah I love dogs, and what? Those frost niggers probably voted to have those mudslimes come in.

Go rape yourself with a rusty spoon.

Ah, no matter. Your country will be full of mudslimes before you know it, and then all of your female family members will be "culturally enriched" by gangs and forced to wear tents :^)

>believing these people work jobs that aren't low paid, no skill or make-work affirmative action gigs to shill for the multicult milieu
Well shilled, Mahmoud

How do you even know he's a Muslim

A lot of people are brown, get out more

he and the statue are dressed the same

>t. 55%

>All tunnel bane trafik

Bane?

>Ah

Fuck off back to t_d you underaged shit.

>posts anime
>"underaged shit"

Kill yourself serbfag. And your entire inbred family.

>he dislikes anime on Sup Forums

Your new is showing.

Kek, look at these subhumans.

Perfect shirts don't exi-

>kill millions for oil
>swedes

Pick one and only. Bait harder, Ahmed, or better yet just kill yourself.

Please don't fuck with "Ah". It is usually a polite way of showing interest through text
Tho i gotta agree, this aussie is a cunt

>our countries

Return to "your countries" then plz. Okthnxbye

shut up eastern serbs are beutifull

>cunt

That is OUR word, you have NO RIGHT SAYING IT!

>direct impingement
>stonershit
Disgusting

this leb cunt is a right cunt, roight? cunts.

Look at this shit. These are your people, this is your culture. You're all evil cannibal babies.

p.s. Stop culturally appropriating my culture, finfag.

>one picture is representative of the entire people

Newfag thinks all of pol likes anime.

Nice leader, cunt

fuck off weeb

Fuck die fags, je hebt gelijk

Rösta ansvarsfullt i nästa val.

Det behöver jag kanske inte förtydliga för er som besöker Sup Forums, men jag har sag det överallt sen senaste valet och kommer fortsätta säga det tills vi få en regering som tar blatte frågan på allvar.

Det jag märkt på min arbetsplats sen senaste valet är att folk vågar kritisera invandringsfrågan öppet. Ett stort steg sen sist. Vi måste ju förfan ha koll på vilka som kommer in i vårat land och vi måste sluta utbetala socialbidrag till de 5-600 IS återvändarna som får socialbidrag. En person som varit nere i Syrien och halshuggit en person får mer pengar per månad än min pappa som jobbat sen han var 11.

Rösta med ansvar i nästa val.

Kon is so cute i wanna touch her tail, and more.

>swedes
>bombing anyone

fuck u r dumb

Ah, here comes the post in Swedish. Have been seeing them for months, still don't understand why would anyone post them to an English-speaking image board.

Ik hou van midg verkrachten.

Vote responsibly in the next election.

It does, I may not clarify to you visiting / pole / but I have seen it everywhere since the last election and will continue to say it until we get a government that takes blatte issue seriously.

What I noticed in my work since the last election is that people dare to criticize the immigration issue openly. A big step since last time. We must förfan keep track of who is coming into our country and we must stop paying welfare to the 5-600 IS returnees who receive social assistance. A person who has been down in Syria, and beheaded a person get more money per month than my dad worked since he was 11th

Vote with responsibility in the next election.

Wallah bruv,

Yes Sweden just gave me $500000, I'm going buy more Ferrari swag bruv

These must be special-special forces.
Officially NO portion Swedish police or military are using American M4A1 assualt rifles?

tbqh i smiled too

When will the people wake up?

I bet the dog dying will cause more grief

because there's a few thousands who actually come here, and only a fraction posts. just like muslim terrorists.

damn.

also the guy closest to the camera, why isnt his magasine full? few bullets are missing at the bottom? did the fire some?

he's the biggest cunt there is, cunt

It's the "Nationella Insatsstyrkan".

They called in everyone for this special evening. Whole stockholm got closed down. Some people laughed at the"swedish special forces" who in fact was regular police in "förstärkta kläder" (skyddsväst, automatvapen).

If you come across swedish "police" in military clothing you better comply.

kino, on my Sup Forums?

It's more likely than you think.

serbs are eskimos? you wot m8

Possibly. It wasn't just a car attack. Some kebab ran into a station and opened fire so I wouldn't be surprised if security services had to then shoot them.

They will grow bolder and bolder until the Lion finally snaps.

I was replying to the Finnish guy, ya silly snow nig. Tell me how Justin "Jihadi" Castro works out for ya.

If I'm a snownig then you are too since Australia's founding stock is the same as Anglo Canada's, except criminals.
:^)