Nigel Farage disapproves of missile strikes against Syria

Former UKIP leader Nigel Farage has criticized his ally US President Donald Trump for ordering a missile strike against an airbase in Syria in response to an alleged chemical weapons attack.

The MEP warned that many Trump voters will be confused by his retaliation.

“I am very surprised by this. I think a lot of Trump voters will be waking up this morning and scratching their heads and saying, ‘where will it all end?’” he said. “As a firm Trump supporter, I say, yes, the pictures were horrible, but I’m surprised. Whatever Assad’s sins, he is secular.”

Farage also urged Britain not to get involved in any further airstrikes. “Previous interventions in the Middle East have made things worse rather than better,” he said.

Farage’s comments mark a dramatic turnaround in a relationship that last year saw him dine with Trump and the president publicly urge Prime Minister Theresa May to make Farage the UK ambassador to Washington.

UKIP leader Paul Nuttall has also condemned the Syria attack, saying it was “rash, trigger happy, nonsensical and will achieve nothing.”

“I hoped for better from this administration.”

rt.com/uk/383866-farage-nuttall-trump-syria/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qB62oFdQa2c&t=1s
strawpoll.com/bc12b8e
discord.gg/GAbzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=duc5mSgtG3c
youtube.com/watch?v=YuPm5IZQfEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well b-b-b-because farage is a cuck and shill, y-y-y-yeah a cuckshill haha! maga! we march for israel, to piss of teh sjws right?

Many tiny little beautiful babies

kek

NO NO NO NO ALL PEOPLE AGAINST TRUMP ARE SHILLS. HE DIDN'T BETRAY ME TO SUCK NECON COCK! HE LOVES ME!

Farage usually knows whats best.

Farage is a pro-Putin shill. I'm not surprised in the slightest.

Hes right as always, our involvement in the middle east has only caused problems

Maybe garage doesn't want Syria to turn into an Isis hellhole that sends terrorist to the UK?

Fuck this gay earth

Die, shill.

Die, shill.

Farage remains forever based. One of the very few.

youtube.com/watch?v=qB62oFdQa2c&t=1s

>ARE NIGE
ARE NIGE
ARE NIGE

Only makes me like Farage more desu. He shows he actually believes in something and stands up to it, isn't a fucking hypocrite who shuts his eyes when his "allies" fuck up.

Based Niga.

>garage
kek

Nigel is a pussy.

>I-if we dont bow d-down to shitty dictators th-they might s-s-start a war with us

>maybe if I suck enough Russian cock, I won't get sent to the gulag

>Farage
>RT

Irrelevant
Farage is a Kremlin puppet
RT is fake news

Get gassed Kremlin shill

More if we replace shitty dictators with even shittier jihadis, we're going to waste even more money dealing with them later.

The whole reason why Trump was popular was because he said that he would focus in America first and end the years of meaningless wars that the US has been in with the middle east for almost 20 years now

4 months later after running with that and it looks like trump is just a run of the mill politician like Obama and Hillary that bows to israel

How do pro trump people handle situations like this? Since everyone who says something about trump is a cuck, then trump says "stat out of syria" then bombs them? How can they keep up? Bunch of morons.

Clearly a Russian shill

The amount of neocon kike shills on this board today is insane. I've never seen a raid like this before.

>Farage
>RT source

RUSSIAN PUPPET.
RUSSIAN PROPOGANDA.

IGNORE.

>Whatever Assad’s sins, he is secular.

Deep.

Exactly what I'm talking about

bump

bump

Good man.

i like how the exact same tactics that just days ago were used to attack trump, are now used to defend him

funny isnt it?

Coulter, Rand Paul, Le Pen, Tulsi Gabbard, PJW, Cernovich, Scott Adams, Tucker Carlson, Stephen Molynuex, Milo, Nigel Farage, Laura Ingram, Michael Savage, Southern, Ron Paul and million of people who voted for no war.

Their all Russian agents and Mccain, Hillary, Mcmuffin and Paul Ryan are now the good guys REEEEEEEEEEEE

>US bombs Mosul kills 100s of civilians
Nothing
>US blames Assad and used around 60+ million dollars worth of missiles on an area where everyone and their mother knew about.
>conclusion, if you support trump you are still a moron.

Fake news. It was all about trade

FPBP

>i like how the exact same tactics that just days ago were used to attack trump, are now used to defend him
>
>funny isnt it?

It's now in CTR/Shareblue's best interest to protect the transformation of Trump into an actual Neocon. Whether Trump gets away with it or not, time will tell.

kek, of course he will get away with it. Bannon will be fired soon

Farage has literally bragged about destroying the far-right in Britain and you people all lap it up. It baffles me.

checked, I guess

Ron Paul and Rand Paul also said the gas attack probably a false flag.

The ones that are coming out to support Trump mostly include kike shills like Ben Shapiro, Bill Kristol, John McCain, etc.

Based Nigel. Trump fucked us.

Really makes you think, doesn't it. When John McCain praises you AND Hillary, you know you fucked up.

funny, no viral meme of this photo on social media complaining about the lack of diversity here

Putin pays all these anti-eu parties, Farage is swimming in rubles up to his neck, obvious fsb shill.

>nigel is against it
>ben garisson is against it
>supporting muslim and jewish terror is against everything pol stands for

Yet we a still flooded by numales and shills spam

>LE EVERYONE JUMPING OF THE FAKE PRESIDENT IS PUDDINGSHILLS DC NO U SHILL WAH MSM NARRATIVE IS TRUE ASSAD EVIL IF YOU DONT SUPPORT MUSLIM TERRORISTS YOU SUPPORT MUSLIMS! I STAND WITH ISRAEL! BASED ISRAEL REMOVING KEBAB xD!!!

Nigel Car Hole is not my politician! He is a shill and probably a putingbot too :D :D Israel and lies not peace ok fug :D

Why are people surprised that a guy who openly declared his support and love of jews is supporting Israel's interests?

Strawpoll for all of Sup Forums
strawpoll.com/bc12b8e

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

>kekkity kek

I'd love to rape you with a pickaxe.

I know you're being ironic but it's scary that some are actually pushing this here now.

God damn I love Nige. While every other politician bends over and sucks Trumps dick all of a sudden, Farage comes along as usual as a man of reason and sanity. Bless this man.

>Whatever Assad’s sins, he is secular.
what the fuck is that supposed to mean

I'm outta Trump's train and right into Farage's one.

This poll is autistic. You can like someone without agreeing with everything they say

>Believes Assad gassed children but thinks that's okay because he's secular

What? I don't even think Farage knows what the fuck he's even saying.

Is The Nige the only politician with principles left?

Whenever Assad does something that's bad it only effects him.

Pretty much saying there's no justified reason to get involved in the Syria conflict.

JUST

The UK is lucky to have a baller such as Nigel on your side. Unfortunate that your country is cucked tho

Nice shareblue default pic, faggot.

Our chance for redemption has long passed, there's no chance for us now.

discord.gg/GAbzQ

Feel free to join if you wish to chat or talk about politics, if you wish to chill or have fun. Welcome to hell. No obligation to join, welcome aboard

discord.gg/GAbzQ

I agree with the sudden action Trump took, but Farage makes a good point. We thought for years that leaders like Hussein and Assad were the worst case scenario, but they're more rational as state actors than Islamic extremists that filled the void.

Assad > ISIS

Brexit was good though.

Fucking auto correct

Ron Paul said this yesterday.

#basedbrit

>ron paul

This isn't 2012 anymore, user. I actually grew up and stopped believing in fairy tales like Ron Paul's land of "treat others how you'd like to be treated".

BUT MUH BEAUTIFUL HADJI BABIES!
Fuck Trump, he's lost my support unless he makes some serious moves on immigration

>Farage is a pro-Putin shill. I'm not surprised in the slightest.

Hauahauahauhaauhaha

>not sure if shill or just bait

Yeah it sure was. I'm mostly hoping it crashes the EU, at any cost, just so we can do some good for once.

Before Trump there was Ron.
youtube.com/watch?v=duc5mSgtG3c

It doesn't make any sense

He didn't say "he's not as bad" - he said, it literally doesn't matter how bad he is because he's secular

Poland how does feel to know that every single British person hates you because you're polish?

What was BNP help for delivering brexit?

When did he do that?

It does, it's saying we don't need to world police their situation since it's an isolated conflict

I'm with my boy Nige on this.

Trump should've have done this. He should've left Syria to destroy Syria and then we wouldn't have to worry about those third worlders

The things I'd do to Nigel if he really was Kremlin puppet :C

fpbp

>get away
Get away with what?
Launching missiles? He's the president, they're his missiles.

god bless are nige

Farage shows that he can be trusted, yet again. BASED FARAGE

Isn't Finland the most intelligent country in Europe?

Gets away with transforming into a neocon, without anyone really noticing.

Its a mix or concerned rTD fags and some left/pol/ playing d&c.

it's amazing how so many seemingly rational people, can so easily turn a blind eye to a chemical weapons attack on civilians, with the logic "at least the guy isn't ISIS".

brilliant. if that's the barometer of what is acceptable; "not ISIS, therefore tolerable", then i guess we should have just left Hitler to himself, because "at least he wasn't ISIS".

Why would it crash the EU. Germany is way more important than you on the world stage

My wonder is what happens now that Trump is a full neocon. You were going to have to rely heavily on us, having alienated the rest of Europe.

Are you guys gonna become a Russian satellite state?

That's not what secular means. We're secular, and yet we fuck everything up.

Farage doesn't understand. Being a world power means you have to keep countries in line, Russia included

AMERICAN EDUCATION

The BNP was never in favour of EU membership, and their campaign policy was to dismantle Lisbon and Rome so that we wouldn't've had to wait two years to begin with. Also, if you really want to get technical, it was the Conservatives who (foolishly) promised a referendum.
youtube.com/watch?v=YuPm5IZQfEA

Maybe Farage should've mentored Trump for more than just speeches, I feel like the Don played right into the YEEEHAWW BLOW EM UP mentality that people like ye old Songbird champion. I do think Mr.Farage is alot more level headed, and tactful, but then again he's been around the block, so to speak.

what? the idea it doesn't matter what he does as long as he doesn't do it in the name of religion is total nonsense

Of course he'll get away with it, /r/The_Donald zealots will cling to their "god emperor" like beaten wives no matter what.

THATS NOT WHAT IT MEANS

REEEEEEEEEEE