The world belongs to god

When Jesus returns...only then will the world truly be at peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/183683.The_Secret_Teachings_of_All_Ages
youtube.com/watch?v=XLzYkGPktWc
sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/index.htm
new.prs.org/product/the-secret-teachings-of-all-ages-university-edition/
youtube.com/watch?v=51Fn2r-8hHI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Plague, Death, Hunger, War. A huge battle an Armageddon between Christ and the Devil.

And after that... The world ends. Sounds great.

Jew fairy tale bullshit...

Jesus and sphere Earth are not compatible. Read Ezekiel.

I agree...Deus Vult!

Amen.

The world belongs to America for Trump is the god emperor

he called out the filthy kikes you idiot

he won't return
he got nailed to a fucking cross and left to die
he's dead
he won't come back

STFU christ cuck.

It's a desert religion fairy tale...

This generation will not pass before the end comes
>~1970 years later
Its really gonna happen goys I swear.

God doesn't exist you moron

t. le fedora edgy atheist from plebbit

Amen

Oh fuck you off you imbred religious zounderkites

Biblically he don't come back as some people say, the second comming he just return to destroy jewish cons and thei usefull idiots who declare the war on them.
Before that it's say that the world of the beast can't support himself and start to burn making beast to blaspheme even more against God.

Praise the Lord!

(((YHWH))) (((Jesus))) (((ALLAH)))

??? that is pretty corny user.

Just try praying to him. Talk to him! If he isnt real then it wont hurt you to actually try talking to Jesus. He died for us all that we might be saved.

Or, we could all stop being ducks, and do it ourselves. Just a suggestion. If you need a book to tell you to be good,you'rea piece of shit.

is over there, fruendo

It will be amazing my friend! Until then, we have work to do, to save as many souls as we can!

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” And he said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the spring of the water of life without payment. The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son. But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”
(Revelation 21:1-8)

Give control to a kike.
Good goy

Stop trying to bait me obviously he isn't real and therefore you can't talk/pray to him. What did you hear him say? "Oh Hey Carl nice to hear from you again, sorry to hear your mom is sick but it doesn't look like she'll be getting any better, ever. Well, hope you've got enough money for that chemo but I know you don't, because I'm god and I watch you jerk off."

Jesus and his followers were all Jews.

You are distorting the image of Christianity, you do not represent Jesus at all.

Repent!

>1,984 years

Christians are the most patient idiots I've ever seen.

Only dumb children don't like Trump and Jesus

God isn't going to save our dying civilization, just like how he didn't save all of the previous ones. Stop being faggots.

He's already here. So please stop that bullshit.

Shut up crumpet cuck.

Something that I've been thinking a lot about lately is the human Jesus.

He was the Son of God, but He was also the son of man.
He felt the sand beneath His feet just as His twelve followers did.
He wept, He bled, He laughed. He probably even farted! (Lord, forgive me if that would be considered blasphemy)
He knew what cool water was to parched lips.
He was familiar with cracked feet and aching bones.
He experienced the stings of rejection and ridicule.
Just like us, Jesus felt.
He felt every lash, every sting, and every blow.

He knows what our broken hearts hold. He sees our frail hands and they remind Him of His own.

We are so afraid we will be misunderstood, so we tuck our grief into our chests and smile with the pretense of “everything is fine.” or shrug our shoulders smile sadly and get all "que sera sera"

But Jesus understands how things fall apart.
He understands what it is to hurt.
He knows.
He gets it.
He LIVED it.

It's so hard to human but, when I think about these things it makes me realize that I can handle so much more as a human being than I give myself credit for.

>He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen.

Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Hey man just try praying to Jesus. Maybe even try Chruch. It wont hurt you. Jesus loves you.

>stop masturbating so much i'm trying to think
is literally what my brain heard lookin at this photo.

THIS world belongs to the devil. That's why everything is imprinted with 666 / carbon. Jesus is a form of the god of this world. Full of lies. He's a real Nimrod.

Ima stop you right there.

He will never return because he probably never existed or because he was just a normal human.
also the apocalypse it's so stupid, God perfectly know he will wins at the end but continue the shit, it make no sense.

>And after that... The world ends
But then a new Heaven and a new Earth is created, and then eternal peace and joy will reign forever in God's kingdom.

>www.betteroffdamned.com
That's so freaking cringey

>don't like your real dad
>all he does is carpentry
>make up the coolest dad ever
>other people think your dad is cool too
>get killed by Romans because the people value some random revolutionary over some crackpot with a fake dad
>your crazy friends SWEAR they saw you 3 days after you die
>illiterate farmers everywhere rejoice

Jesus got the same treatment as witches, and with good reason.

ITT Christfags who'll fall for project bluebeam.

>a new Heaven and a new Earth is created
Will it look something like this by any chance?

Fuck off pagan.

christianity was a resurgence of mithranism and hermeticism, just packaged differently. however, jesus was real and is the son of god

Probably not, but you never know.

My issues with Christianity
> Stories in the Old Testament are just that, stories. Archeology demonstrates that the events in the OT could not have happened as written
> contradictions and errors in the OT
> contradictions in the NT, like Jesus' genealogy
> Failure of prophecy, like the destruction of Egypt and Tyre, and Jesus returning within one generation
> Christianizing pagan holidays like Christmas and Easter
> Evolution demonstrates that death did not come into the world through Adam

Probably some others, but that's just off the top of my head.

Just.... sigh

I've been reading the Bible for years, and somehow just reached a different conclusion. I guess I'm an idiot. Yup. Right. Carry on.

Welp, too bad. I'll continue being an atheist then.

lol yeeaaahh suuure

I don't even care anymore, those who really want to know the truth, will find it.

As for you, I will pray for you, but my heart is grieved by the fact that you're so lost. I hope you repent before it's too late.

>winter solstice is more or less Decmebr 25
>Pagans celebrate it
>church decides to tack christ onto it
>"it's okay now!"

Okay, well you do that. Not sure why you'd pick the losing side though.

goodreads.com/book/show/183683.The_Secret_Teachings_of_All_Ages
Read chapters 2-5 senpai

It sure doesn't involve praying to a dead kike on a stick.

I don´t really have an answer to that, but I know catholics see the OT as myths rather than literal truths.

atheism is the death of your internal light, the spark that brough you here to this planet. If you want to check out of the game, then fine, but otherwise, reconsider.

Not an argument.

the 3 abrahamic religions are shit, all religions are shit, but these 3 are the worst

Genuine question- How can you seriously believe this?

Jesus is a metaphor for conscience.
You all have conscience, so Jesus is already here. You just don't listen. Je suis = I am. Wake up, take responsibility for your actions and God(=matrix that is the world) will acknowledge your sacrifices.

>New Age teachings
>Manly P Hall
This is the opposite of Christianity

I feel so sorry for you.. how lost are you to want to mix Satan with God. Unreal...

Open his eyes Lord, before it's too late, come to this person in a dream, give him a vision, anything to wake him up from this deadly lie that he has believed, before the day of your wrath comes, which no man will escape. In Jesus mighty name, Amen.

It does involved degeneracy and hellfire though.

Is supposed to be some Christ-chan-Tomoko merge?

fuck you manly p hall is above god tier What books has god wrote? that's ok ill wait. Shit even dr suess has him beat there

thanks for the prayer, but the book is just a regurgitation that is well cited of thousands of years of mystic history. modern day Christianity was just a retelling of the stories that have been told since the flood, which had been predicting that God would send his son to restore faith. Its a good read and you should read it, no heavenly father would teach their child to not expand their mind to differing viewpoints, for if god exists, surely the act of questioning his existence is a question he instilled in us

Both of you, watch this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=XLzYkGPktWc

"See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ."
(Colossians 2:8)

>Spaceships.
>The Vigilant Christian
No thanks. I'd rather get my information from someone who wasn't a total whackjob.

You been one of the greatest threats to Europe's existence and prosperity in all of time.

Fuck off and die.

The Vigilant Christian simply uploaded this video, it wasn't made by him.

If you care about the truth, you would watch it, but alas you choose to remain in the dark. You are free to do so.

The earth is flat and covered by a firmament. Also there is no outer-space.

Will do. You read parts of
>sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/index.htm
buy this version (best one in reproduction atm). Its history
>new.prs.org/product/the-secret-teachings-of-all-ages-university-edition/

Something something associates and their relationships something something I am the universe discovering itself something something

pls save us by killing us all.

no one will be able to suffer the consequences after.

I will not read demonic New Age texts, sorry.

I mean, if I wanted to do research to expose it, then maybe, but if that is not my calling then I will not do so.

Are you 12 years old?

PRAISE

I am as old as the universe itself. Funny how hypocritical you are about the truth and staying in the dark and all that jazz considering the other guy only wanted to bring you to light but you remain in the dark and follow a false prophet :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=51Fn2r-8hHI

>I am as old as the universe itself.
Lol ok

The other guy is in darkness, and so are you.

Will pray for you!

2edgy4me

Right I forgot the world is only 3000 years old. If it means being stuck with you for eternity please don't bother, you can go back to making your coffee videos, your vcr collections and standing a block away from other autistic finnish kids at the bus stops.

>coffee videos, vcr collections
Haha I forgot about Marko Repairs! I'm gonna watch that video again, thanks

>freaking cringey

Excuse me but how old are you

Is this b8. It's so fucking stupid I honestly can't tell

PRAISE JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD

this generation refers to the generation seeing the signs that Jesus is talking about

I encourage you to actually read your Bible.

Amen.

Fuck your demonic new age faggotry.

praise kek

Well said.