MSM is laughing at us, you fuckers

MSM is laughing at us, you fuckers

....and?

So?

They're right. I AM off the trump train

I was never on it retard.

i regret voting for trump

>MSM is laughing at us, you fuckers
Don't care. I refuse to go along with this level of kike and neocohen appeasement.

Good. Trump is a fucking neocon shill.

I hate Trump now

Good, the message is getting out.

FYI listen to Savage now, he is dropping redpills

Well that statement is correct.

He fucked up.

I am still on the Trump Train.

If we end up with Greater Israel, it's a win.

WTF I hate Trump now

I'm still glad Trump won, Clinton would have been worse...

But I cannot really forgive him for attacking the Syrian government.

I don't care. Trump just sided with (((them)))

inb4 independent journalists that visit pol to talk about how we are a bunch of racists realise that pol is actually a principled bunch of people that hate neoliberals, commies and neocons.

I'm off

>the state of American politics right now

oh noes

I would hardly call The Intersect MSM, but yes, I get your point

If Syria becomes another Libya it will have been because of neocons removing Assad.

Not really. They're just reporting that were furious about him attacking Syria

DING DING DING

Pol literally has more of a soul than MSNBC scum

Oh no, the people who helped get him elected are criticizing him, how will us drumpf supporters ever recover

>go online
>make shill posts
>report that Trump's base is furious at him
>call yourself the most trusted name in news

>Cernovich resumed taking listeners’ calls. One of the first after the strikes was particularly stark: “Is the world over? Are we all gonna die now?” the caller asked. Cernovich said it wasn’t. The caller responded, “I”m literally scared sh—-less now. I might have to kill myself. Okay, peace out.”

lol

SHADILAY

Trump is no longer /ourguy/

Those faggots can laugh all the way to the gallows.. their time is coming very soon

(((Savage)))
Fuck off kike shill.

This, and it will just prove we were right all along, that Trump was right originally when he said not to attack Syria. But then he broke his promise big-time. Of course we're furious.

>Shills spam Sup Forums with concern shilling
>MSM reports on shills shilling at shills
Business as usual

>believing MSM
Ur the traitor m8

This though.
its kind of heartening to see that our loyalty was based not on blind follower-ship but actual support.

We believed in the man leading the cause. We had a dream and a goal. But if you betray that principal of freedom, liberty, and character; you get thrown out with the rest.

The truest sign of trumps betrayal was the wave of support from the (((Media)))

The train has reached the destination.
Now we're in an international flight

I don't regret voting for him. I made the best choice with the information I had at the time. It is discouraging he attacked Syria, though. Maybe if that's all he does and he goes back to deporting spics, blocking refugees (what's the status of that, anyway?), and building the wall I can forgive him.

Found the retard, do you even know who Michael savage is?

Fuck off faggot

((((MSM)))) is now okay with him, since he does the war-thing.

They all try to act smug with the
>durrr, wat dey think b happening with Drumpf
as if it was pre-planned, or as if Hillary would be a better choice.

no you didn't, you had people like me telling you all the warning signs were there

he's never said anything about scaling back government power or executive power, it's always about "I'm going to do x" or "we need more of y"

although I guess when it's 1 out of every 100 posts and I'm drowned out by "shill" it's hard to see

There is no point in regret.
Hillary would do this day 1, while cackling maniacally and there would be nothing for us left to do.

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,Mudslimes, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

jews are getting their jew agenda carried out by trump, why wouldn't they be laughing?

not at me, at you, for standing by a man that does not stand by the principles you had supported him for

So, we stood by our principles. Nobody said anything about unconditional support.

Only thing is letting them get to powerful. They cant be any worse then Muslims.

Let them laugh.

This is a real problem for us. Trump betrayed us, he went back on something he explicitly promised.

It's rather depressing, I don't know what to do now, but hopefully Trump will turn it around, though he's already eroded any faith I had in him.

For now he's just Hillary in a man suit.

This.

Also Syria is a complete and utter shitshow on both sides and the sooner you fuckers realize this the better.

>shilling this hard

You do realise that the entire MSM, ((chumer)), the ((democrats)) AND the ((republicans)) establishment are praising Trump for this. Why? Because it signals a return to Israel first policy in the middle east.

shut up faggot, you still didnt say anything and you never have and you never will

At least we delayed and minimized it right?
But now what. How do we take back our country when MAGA has been hiijacked?

Shut up you fucking retard

All you want is to be in a fucking cult, to mindlessly kiss Trump's ass no matter what.

For us, true Sup Forums, it's about the PRINCIPLES and ISSUES. It doesn't matter who embodies them, but Trump is no longer /ourguy/ no matter how much you want him to be.

You're just attached to this idea of belonging to a "movement" when really all you are is a fucking kool-aid drinking cultist with no brain and no balls.

No one gave a shit about your "warning signs" because guess who was the alternative? Clinton.

So fuck that, why would I regret voting for Trump? I don't really give a shit about what he did here that much (if he starts a war or does nothing on immigration, that would be a real betrayal), but even if he does, at least seeing leftist breakdown was worth the price of admission. Instead of watching Clinton win and seeing the media and the leftist gloat about it.

Do you even know how based Michael Savage is?
T_D you need to go. You have overstayed your welcome.

Awww, the legacy media still thinks they matter

Go fuck yourself for defending these shills. Sup Forums really is filled with such emotional retards that you will actually defend the blatant shilling going on here.

>esteemed journalists were in that Ivanka thread last night, absorbing the incestuous fan fiction and lewd pics.

>chan’s Sup Forums board was a mess overnight, with posts trying to rationalize the missile strike, criticizing Trump and blaming Trump’s daughter Ivanka for the decision to take military action on Thursday.

There is no such thing as a based jew.

>This is a real problem for us. Trump betrayed us, he went back on something he explicitly promised.
Lies.
Trump promised to blow shit up.
He's now blowing shit up.
Enjoy it.
Praise kek.

>Voted Trump
>Doesn't regret voting for Trump

The shill faggots have been out full force as of lately. I'm fully behind Trump and anyone that no longer supports Trump, because he glassed some sand niggers is a fucking idiot.

Fuck off shills

Your ONLY argument is the word "shill". It's stupid and baseless and you damn well know it.

It's a cult and you're in it, happily drooling your days away without an independent thought in your head.

Trump has betrayed you, he betrayed me, he betrayed Sup Forums.

If you are too blind to see that, you truly need to go back to t_d.

This isn't about shills or any of that stupid shit, this is REAL, Trump fucked us over.

>Sup Forums is one person
You're as fucking stupid as they are.

wtf is that to the left of her face, is she getting poked with a huge boner or something? i was always wondering about this

>us

Sup Forums isn't one person, faggot. Go back to /r/t_d.

Okay, smartass, who was the best option then? Hillary? Surely not. Some third party candidate that would have never won in a million years?

When the memes escape dreams.

What the fuck trump, you even fired cruzmissles

I thought our only endorsed candidate was the embodiment of Chaos.

Trump essentially aided al qaeda.

He's a buffoon.

>leaf defending a terrorist sympathizing neo-con
Shocker.

I am now a #CruzMissile

$0.05 has been deposited into your ShareBlue™ account.

>he glassed some sand niggers

There were no casualties.

>You're not allowed to disagree with someone after you vote for them.

Hillary said it herself, should would have done the exact same thing, but she is worse in every other way.

This is just hyper-partisan liberal horseshit. They're always saying things like "STUPID TRUMP SHILLS CAN'T CRITICIZE ANYTHING TRUMP DOES". And now as soon as he does something people don't like they start screaming "STUPID TRUMP SHILLS HOW DO YOU LIKE THE TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE?".

I don't have to like every single thing the guy does to stand by my idea that he was still the better choice.

I just want Sup Forums to go back to its roots of mocking righties by pretending to be righties.

>not for the LULZ

Kill yourself shill

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,/leftypol/, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

You hit the nail right on the head

I don't regret voting for Trump. I am dissapointed he's no different than the rest of the politicians.

If Trump is going to betray Sup Forums there is no use keeping up the charade for 4 years.

There was a dream that was Sup Forums. It shall be realized.

f-f-fake n-news

we love grumpft, amirite g-goys?

Wtf I love msm now

MURICA FIRST DURR

>yum yum delicious kool-aid

Assad was never our ally. Attacking Assad doesn't mean supporting terrorists. The US is a 3rd party in the region, neither beholden to terrorists or regimes.

As long as this remains at Desert Storm levels, it's fine. Toppling Assad is the real bowl-shitter.

I'm not surprised. Am I upset he did this? Yes.
Am I upset he won? fuck no, anything was better than hillary. I'll stand by my decision.

It makes us look principled. We don't want ww3.

Why does it have to be all or nothing? I don't regret voting for him at all, but I am disappointed.

So either they laugh at us for being angry, or they laugh at as for being blind followers?

Good, make them laugh even more.

When did Sup Forums become trump or get out, it should be fuck all these manipulative sobs

TRUMP IS A TRAITOR

MSNBC
CNN
NEOCONS

all sucking off Trump

Sup Forums knows the truth a bout necon war mongering and isn't going to shill for this bullshit.

MSNBC and MSM are fucking FAKE NEWS

Yes and we were neither beholden to Jihadists or the Qaddafi regime. Nor were we beholden to Jihadists or the Saddam regime. Your thought checks out...on paper, but it has no foundation in reality.

and lying too

>Shills make threads saying how the Trump train does have brakes and they're using them to get off at the next station
>(((MSM))) uses these threads for their (((article)))

It's hardly original desu

lol "They don't want to interevene in foreign wars that will get their countrymen killed for no reason!? What EVIL NAZI FASCISTS!!!"

I love this timeline again

Was reading he changed his last name to savage to sound edgy

Yeah, or maybe they're thinking "Huh, I wonder why a bunch of Ayrab hating natsis don't want him to blow up Ayrabs. Maybe there's something I'm not being told"

>HAHA!! GET A LOAD OF THESE GOYS WITH THEIR PRINCIPLES!!!!!!!
fuck off back to the_donald if you dont like it.

If I may, I don't think that's what the article is saying. I agree that I have no regrets about voting for him. I know that I voted for a chance to not get involved in pointless conflicts, and that I voted against a guarantee of engaging in one. I am still irritated about this, though.