Sup Forums has turned into a gigantic Buzzfeed article

Sickening. Absolutely sickening. All because of one strike against Assad that hit absolutely nothing vital.

You're willing to forget all those hours and days we meme'd Trump into the presidency, all those times we fought against the mainstream media who were ALL against Trump and give him 1% chance of winning, all those nerve-wracking moments during election night, that magical feeling the morning after where you knew we were in the right timeline, we were finally beginning to change the narrative?

All for what? Syria? FUCKING SYRIA?

Fuck you. You never wanted to make America great again. You want to make Syria great again. Fucking SYRIA of all things, more important to you than our situation here at home. More important than the wall. More important than draining the swamp. More important than getting the chance to squash the liberal parasite policies that have infected our country for so long.

You should be ashamed of yourselves. Syria is more important to you than America. You disgusting fucking Assadist cocksucker traitors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-d_l1svTCaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cucks

I will rape your mother.

I am willing to express my discontent, and if something redemptive comes out of this in the end, go back on my issues. I'm a free-thinking individual who has principles.

I caca ado Vee Cee!
I caca ado Vee Cee!

Here's your (((((((you))))))) kike.

Fuck off kike. Sup Forums has always hated kikes and sided with Bashar. America means nothing if nonwhites flood here and to Europe because of our actions.

K

Y

S

YOU AIN'T A FIRING SQUAD, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

>Fucking SYRIA of all things, more important to you than our situation here at home.
Are you directing that at me or Trump?

Shut up faggot
Trump was always a Jew shill, it's a shame it took people this long to realise it though.

A very good amount of us only supported Trump to prevent WW3, I won't suck his cock when he takes actions that may very well lead to it.

Our support is entirely conditional. I didn't vote in someone only for him to instantly reneg on his promises. I already gave him enough chances. First he pardoned Hillary. Second he filled his cabinet with crooked fucks from Wall Street and listening to them over people like Bannon. Now he reneged on his non interventionalist policy, speaking of which, he constantly harped on about before he was even president.

He bowed to globalists. He will continue to at this rate. Until I actually see him purge his cabinet, suspend NATO, and stay the fuck out of the ME, I disavow him entirely.

>forget those hours
No, it's the exact opposite. It's the principles of those very ideas that were just shit on.

>fighting mainstream media
MSM is rather happy about this. If anyone is not fighting the media, it's you.

>Fuck you
No, you fuck off. Dumb neocon (((poster)))

WE'RE BEING RAIDED, DUMB FUCK

THERE IS A MASS EXODUS FROM /leftypol/

THEY'RE TROLLING US

TAKE THE PAIN

TAKE THE PAIN

>If you don't agree with Trump 100% of the time you are a leftist shill
Neck yourself Redditor, this isn't your r/The_Donald safespace

As if, redditfag. Get fucked and get out.

>GOOD MORNING OH LAND OF ALL BLESSINGS
>WHO WOULD EVER DARE TO TURN OFF YOUR SUN?

youtube.com/watch?v=-d_l1svTCaQ

POL IS UNDER SIEGE

POL IS UNDER SIEGE

Looks like you guys have no principles at all

Burgerland will never be great again. Was it ever even great in the first place?

Fuck off, faggot
Sup Forums never was Trump's personal army
And the fact that the media is behind Trump in all of this despite how it reeks of dogshit should tell you enough

>attacking syria makes america great
take trump's dick out your mouth faggot

>Sup Forums is one person

Sup Forums is being purified. We're taking down /r/the_donald, cuck by cuck by cuck - the Sup Forums man marches on!

They are shills mate. Payed russian shills.

Damn right Syria is more important to me than America. Syria actually has a chance of being a decent country in half a century.

If you weren't a newfag, you'd know that all memes die naturally sooner or later. Same with Trump. It's just how it is.

Why are there so many "ANYTHING LESS THAN UNQUESTIONING OBEDIENCE MAKES YOU A LEFTIST SHILL" posts lately?
Is it T_D, or what?

Posts like this are from underaged kids, right?

Nobody who remembers Iraq would write shit like this.

But the mainstream media have started praising Trump since he did the deeds for the Jews.

Good Goy........ Goooooooood goooooy

Shill for more wars in the middle east that trump promised he wouldnt engage in.

goood goy
support someone who lied and back stabbed you.

Your fucking pathetic go hang yourself

OK Ivan, You guys rigged the election, that's just great.
But now Ivanka's calling the shots, not Bannon.
to quote Sup Forums: "get over it, you lost"

Are Alex Jones and Ron Paul russian shills as well? You drumpftards are just sad at this point

Shut the Fuck up

>there is literally nothing wrong adopting the narrative of jewish and muslim sandnigger terrorists
>there is literally nothing wrong with supporting jewish sandniggers
>there is literally nothing wrong with supporting islamist sand monkey terrorists to overthrow the very countries that kept them in check for jewish sandniggers
>there is literally nothing wrong with arming sandnigger terrorists with mandpads threatening all civil airlines

Nice tricks Shlomo

JIDF is mad Sup Forums is going back to its roots of telling the kikes to fuck off and rejecting their kike puppet who betrayed everything he said.

America Second!

First you better improve your 3 wolrld shithole.

Was a supporter, but he failed bigly. Many such cases.

pol has always been against using America to carry out jew agenda, Trump has gone against pol for using America to carry out jew agenda.

xD

>More important than getting the chance to squash the liberal parasite policies that have infected our country for so long.

But Trump is a liberal.

Cult of personality from r/the_donald and their babby's first political engagement

Trump has done a by-the-book good goy move, not to mention blatantly contradicting one of his core campaign points, but some faggots are still defending him

Go back to whenever you came from

>Le Epic Memes Praise Kek xD

Fuck off back to the_Donald already, you can post your epic memes there all day long

>we
We're not you. For three hears, this board has been plagued by The_Donald retards. It is now our time to strike and reclaim our board.

Poland, we both know our countries are equally shit. We're not in any position to talk shit to each other. Calm down, son. We slavs are the master race, but our hour has not come yet.

>Alex Jones
>Ron Paul
Yea, great minds. Sup Forums worthy

Bro

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,/leftypol/, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

it was pretty great when we liberated Belgium, twice

Go right back to the_Donald right now you fucking inbred chimp

I hope your Kike overlord drafts you up and gets you shuttled to some warzone shithole where you lose your usless limbs and return back to your fucking pathetic Kike vassal state of USA where you'll be left to die as a pathetic excuse for a dumb fuck Amerifag also known as "a veteran".

You fucking faggot. Die.

_donald
fuck off and die

>redditor experiences first taste of dissenting opinion
LEAVE

NuFag

Assad did nothing wrong

>t. thedonald

I still support Trump but what he did is fucking stupid.
You're blindly following Trump into jewish submission you proto-kike

>trump ruins any good will he had with Assad and Putin
>based Trump, 99D chess MAGA

You don't have to support everything Trump does, just because his domestic policy is good doesn't mean we have to suck his dick when he makes a major blunder in Syria.

GO BACK

Even digits can't save you faggot. Can't you see Trump has chosen the side of the Jew?!?

YES, AND WE DID ALL OF THAT SO HE COULD HELP THE JEWS? FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, FUCKING TRAITOR

Greater than most

Shouldn't you be clog dancing in your bog?
Clearly you lack the intellect to understand very basic strategy

>Syria is more important to you than America.
wait a minute. Is Trump actually banned muslims, or he just ban less dangerous of them? huehuehue

Don't you talk shit about Ron Paul. He actually is smarter than anyone ITT.

Not a neocon. I believe McCain and Graham are crazy. Was against attacking Saddam.... I still support this move.

Alex Jones said he understands why Trump did the attack

>God bless America and the (((WORLD))).

It's over. Trump is compromised.

>More important than the wall. More important than draining the swamp.
That was kinda high quality trolling.

>yes Mr.Trump please betray us more! We'll still shill for you.

you turbocucks are pathetic.

>Sup Forums is one person
>Sup Forums has the same opinions
>/sg/ = Sup Forums

Get lost Neocohen! And no this isn't just about muh Syria. It's the last betrayal in the line of many. He literally broke ALL of his campaign promises and it didn't even take half a year.

he told them abotu the strike, you 60 iq nigger.

Why do you retards always think that others are as easily fooled as you ?

>implying

You are the reddit fag. Go to r/THE_KEK, they are doing the exact same shit you are. If you disagree with Trump enforcing a global law on chemical weapons than I really don't know what to say.

Oh wait, I know exactly what to say, GO BACK

take your frog cartoon and go jerk off. You change nothing. Self-important stain.

>just because his domestic policy is good

Yeah, still waiting for him to do anything on that front. Where the tariffs? Where's the wall?

Either young and/or dumb. With people like this history just repeats itself.

This board have free speach.
It's not a safe space for anyone.
People have different opinions here, we are not some hivemind or le anonymous legion xD

Go to stormfront if you want a safe space and rant about mudslimes, niggers and jews.

>Implying there are enough people on lefty/pol/ to facilitate a raid of this caliber
(lol

Barnes was an asshole

Do they teach you about American politicians when you apply to be a Putinbot or do you do it on your own free time?

>supporting the terrorist groups Obama started against Assad
Get out kike filth

(((Enforcing a global ban on chemical weapons)))

I don't give a shit if ragheads gas each other. Fuck off.

this

This.

Criticizing Trump for this one thing does not equal rejection and complete disavowal.

So I'm a traitor because I don't want Americans to die for the sake of Greater Israel? Yeah, fuck off kike

OP Is a faggot and a cuck.

Your gay lover was taken away and pegged by a woman.

CULT OF PERSONALITY

>reddit spacing

Fuck off we are not a hive mind.

fuck Trump. Victory to Bashar the Lion.

I hope its clear to you now that about half of Sup Forums traffic is Putins troll/bot army for quite some time now...and of course theyre useful idiots. Letting this place influence you is letting some insincere actors influence you.

Stay cucked you 50 IQ nigger

>he told them abotu the strike, you 60 iq nigger.

If I knock on your door and tell you I'm going to burn your house down in 4 hours, are you gonna be happy? Trump averted a WWIII sceanrio, but he ruined any good relations we had with both Syria and Russia. We are back to Obama simmering cold war levels.

Do you think the Russian media is sucking Trump's dick right now? No, they are claiming he attacked Syria in violation of international law, furthermore they are deriding as no different than the Iraq invasion, a war based on false pretext. Trump has ruined any good PR he had in Russia, which will make any moves against him easier to justify.

>it was pretty great when we liberated Belgium, twice
Psh, you only beat us to it by a small margin. We would've beaten the krauts by ourselves.

>All for what? Syria? FUCKING SYRIA?
Syria isnt just some random middle east shithole. Its a linchpin for a global geopolitics.

The nationalist sentiment behind Trump has always been low key pro-Assad and pro-Putin because they throw a huge wrench in the globalist agenda. The strike was a betrayal against Trump's movement. Hopefully this strike was more about being a power play rather than the precursor for an actual invasion. If the administration actually follows through on ousting the Assad regime, we're going to have a situation thats a much, much bigger shitshow than we already have.

*their useful idiots

Many of those crying for Assad were probably not even here for all of the election.

Anyone who spent their time in here trying to get Trump into office still backs him, he didn't do anything wrong at all

As fucking if. The only thing that this will cause is that the war goes on longer and more nonwhites flood into Europe. But you don't care about that, because you're reddit.

>1 post by this id

You are a fagot who has not done anything but whine and call people cucks.
>degenerate