You think this is okay, Just as long as some nut job on the internet tells you it is a false flag

You think this is okay, Just as long as some nut job on the internet tells you it is a false flag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LULzvg1gA5U
youtube.com/watch?v=dJdu0OZ9hr8
abcnews.go.com/International/assad-claims-viral-picture-syrian-boy-ambulance-fake/story?id=42936622
youtube.com/watch?v=3GXz9ww7JY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck assad and fuck his war crimes

It's okay because they're muslim. NOBODY cares about muslims. It's quite the opposite, EVERYONE hates them.

PRAY FOR MORE SARIN ATTACKS IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES!

That dog who got run over in Sweden today is worth a million muslim children.

>You think this is okay
What can POSSIBLY be done about it that doesn't involve starting WW3?

SAGE.

Shut the fuck up you worthless shit, i also dont aprove of muslims but thats just messed up. Those are real dead kids.

A surgical strike targeting only the airfield housing the aircraft which deployed the gas and killing nobody

Boy if only something like that happened last night

it's a good thing they bombed the non-rothschild bank army that was fighting ISIS. thank god now ISIS can move it these areas!

allah akbar.

It's "good" when the USA is ISIS's air force.

reminder the same applies to jews

dead kids that would be muslim shit, their age doesn't really matter here

this

hahaha that kid in the back looks kinda like he is shrugging

>the aircraft which deployed the gas
proof?

why is what these guys are saying wrong: youtube.com/watch?v=LULzvg1gA5U ?

>jews lie about muh moderate terrorist using chemical weapons to blame it on their enemy Syria, muh red line muh violation of international law muh bombing his own people
>Trump goes full good goy on them and breaks another promise with not a single shred of even faked evidence to support the terrorists narrative
>muh real Americans and Sup Forumsacks support Zionist Jewry! we poll now fellow goyim !
>If we keep repeating the same kosher story in every threads its going to become true

this literally has zero affect on you why the hell are you on this thread?

me too bro fuck muslims with their churches and crosses and shit fuck all of them

You think America has never bombed places and killed kids as collateral?

This isn't a black and white world. Intentions matter and Assad did not intend to kill children, he intended to kill terrorists. What the fuck would he benefit from killing his own people and having public opinion of him plummet? Use your head you retarded kraut.

Go back to the middle east Ahmed, you don't belong in Europe

yeah good fap material tho am i right?

You're not welcome here Ahmed

>Muslims
>People
I say we rev up the nukes while the bomber engines are still warm

They aren't American citizens, so I literally don't give a shit.

dat messed up man not nearly as messed up as me kicking my dog in the stomach

Why are they all so conveniently placed together?

3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592307816406286 ...D game of Vietnamese Halo monopoly

>I have no proof, but I'll be the judge and say that this guy I don't like is guilty
youtube.com/watch?v=dJdu0OZ9hr8
Once a jew, always a jew.

Even if it was real and Assad did it, it is still none of our fucking business. Syria is a sovereign nation having a civil war. Globalists believe in intervention, not nationalists.

With that said, people are acting like Trump has already been president for three years. This is a patience game....no instant gratification.

In all fairness, the entire establishment has had its knives out and sharpened, obstructing him at every turn.

It is way, way too early to judge anything.

You can genuinely disagree or agree with the missile strike without being a shill. No one is ever going to agree with everything a president does.

For me, the jury is still out deliberating. I truly think that it is simply too soon to be judging, praising, or condemning his presidency.

People need to calm the fuck down.

Child muslims turn into adult muslims, don't care.

Impressive, they managed to find all these kids to photograph, hm?

its for the photo ,its not the first time check dis out

abcnews.go.com/International/assad-claims-viral-picture-syrian-boy-ambulance-fake/story?id=42936622

Am I the only one finding it funny only white muslims get killed?

witnessed

it's never too soon

Link to the sauce of this image please.

I thought gas was supposed to make you shit your pants. The undergarments on those kids look really clean.

its fake bruh they keep moving their eyes and shit

Well, now that I see a bunch of dead children,, I'm absolutely willing to cry, throw all of my civil rights and liberties onto the pyre of globalism and sacrifice myself and my future sons in a pointless and never ending series of foreign wars and offer my daughters as restitution for the ills caused by a cabal of rich elites seeking to expand their boundless wealth and enslave the peoples of the world. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Some of Trump's friends posing with their shitskin child captive. LMAO!

they look tired, maybe they should breathe some zyklonb to wake up

Seriously, why should I give a f**k about semites

yeah man the missiles are made by black lives matter so they racist as hell

>Hm nah, too old..
>Doesn't look innocent enough..
>Not that one..
>Yes, send this one to the photoshoot, it's going to look great I tell ya.

It's just so poorly made at this point. Aren't they placed on the back of a truck too?
>Off to the mass grave they go

Those are real dead kids I don't deny that

But they were killed by """rebels""", not Assad

KEK

link the whole vid faggot

you aint slick

>the fact that it wasn't Assad somehow makes it okay
Who the fuck told you that?

>Muh chillen muh wimmin
It's like Newtown all over again

>dead kid
>blushing

Ara, ara, it's so embarrassing to see me like this~

umm umm umm i love derek vinyard especially the prison scene

"America First"

HJAHAHAHAHAHAABHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBBBABABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU GOT KEKED SON

no proof of who did it.

The only thing better then a gassed Muslim is a gassed kike.

I second this.
Turns out I've misplaced my ISIS webms, what a shame.

Vile

Innocent people all over the world die, should you go bomb them all? No, this was just a convenient reason to display dominance via bombing.

How exactly is the jury out?

What are you waiting for? There's zero evidence that Assad carried out the Sarin attacks, but Trump authorises a direct attack upon a Syrian military target.

So... where's the fucking ambiguity?

yeah boi , finally someone gets it

from where?
dead for how long?

Don't just fucking accept whats given to you, question at least for a moment.

Yes they're real dead kids, but Assad didn't do that. I'm not saying I like Assad, but right now what matters is if he did that shit, and there isn't evidence he did.

WBBC here

Any anti dinakd and anti assad post.....just ignore and report the shill. Hopefully a ban for a few weeks and rinse and repeat.

This s a donald board and anti islam and anti muslim board!

A pro White Supremacy board!

You think it's okay, so long as a brown person dies for it.

You think we should start a war because some nutjob online tells you to?

KIKED

checked and keked

their once was a time where i could have sex with who ever i want without stupid titles i hope we comeback to that time

>anti-muslim
>white supremacy

until actual proof, that could have been done by (((anyone)))
Trump could be taking a bait, working in the shadow amongst many other things... Be very afraid, more dead kids isn't the worse that can happen

Based achmed

Oy vey, dead kids

I can't believe Sup Forums would be so mislead to support the only faction in Syria that kills children. How could we be so desensitized and uncaring? It's not like we've grown up with literally thousands of videos of Islamic executions. It's not like any of us had relatives fighting in any country over there that we lost.

Fuck yourself ISIS apologist.

It's fine with me there not white and there is 7 billion people on the planet, it takes stress of the planet with dead nonwhites

Most probably, it was pesticide.

The general soulless attitude that that is widespread today

this mother fucker had 44 kids just so you know

I litterally told you three, that i am not an arab. Like how fucken dumb are you not to get it. I am pissed of because kids are dead and you wortless shits are acting as selfish as possible. Its pathetic what you are doing. And being racist and calling me an Arab seriously? Jesus no fucken wonder every single board puts Sup Forums next to Sup Forums when talking about stupid worthless idiots. You people are truly Pathetic in your own way.

What a fag!

I'm surprised Trump hasn't arranged a marriage with one.

Why aren't we bombing best korea?

Kid with the red cheeks looks alive. Quit false flagging fag

We should stay out of it. Both sides hate us.

Fuck you.
We're not going to hold any pity parties here. Here the only thing that matters is what happens next.
Go back to facebook and keep posting "hurr so sad wish I could do something :(", but here we don't stop arguing about shit just because some kids died.

fuck off sand nigger. The western world should subjugate the middle east and reform them in the same way we did post war germany, italy, and japan.

What if we want both sides dead, followed by the Jews?

>kids are dead
>Saudi Arabia bombs kids all the time
>Israel bombs kids all the time
>America bombs kids all the time

You sound like an emotional cripple.

Oy vey some kids were """"""""killed"""""""" in collateral damage, guess we better invade the whole country and potentially kill thousands of more kids in collateral.

>You think this is okay, Just as long as some nut job on the internet tells you it is a false flag

>Look at these dead kids. They are dead. That means you can't question the narrative I'm feeding you.

Even if it is real, it's no reason to ruin the Middle East further.

Wrong.

That's dead future enemy combatants.

see thats what i mean their was a time where i could have gay sex but without judgement or even a title so that was my point
8============D

how shia of you

how do you know was Assad?

where is the proof?

>be le trump
>biggest military in the world
>very sad over dead gased kids
>launch 59 Tomahawk missile
>at a syrian airbase
>????
>kills 9 civilians incl 4 kids

> there isn't evidence he did

This literally IS evidence you idiot, you just choose to ignore it. Face it, Sup Forums fags will ignore anything even if its factual as long as it doesn't fit their agenda.

>killing children in front of the camera for propaganda
why are there still people left believing the white helmets dont belong to the is.
youtube.com/watch?v=3GXz9ww7JY4

nah man he too busy fucking jared kush

I don't give a fuck as to who did it.
Less sandniggers is always good. Fuck their filthy race!

too soon

Because Americans are pussies who don't like to kill civilians, if we are going to save the White race and take to the stars we need to become heartless cunts like the Chinese, except for in western countries of course.

t. adolf