www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/07/gop-lawmaker-ros-lehtinen-florida-steve-bannon-white-house-days-are-numbered
visualrian.ru/ru/site/gallery/#3067735
youtube.com/watch?v=8T7N5_oXcpU
miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/2016/05/miami-congresswoman-confirms-she-wont-vote-for-donald-trump-or-hillary-clinton.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If awoovement is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower.

AWOO~

inb4 trump sees pic related and throws the borders open

Oh, but we have a weapon in reserve. I suggest we use it.

Shills are mad because Trump settled the entire matter with a single airstrike.

They were hoping for the US to get drawn into another unending war against a vague opponent with no defined winning conditions. Trump shit all over their plans and came out ahead.

Kushner needs to go.

FUCK DRUMPF

my sg1 references haven't been going over very well

are any of you even old enough to have watched it

SAVAGE CALLS KUSHNER KENISH

Awoos! Battlestations!

Shills are getting uppity

Syria concern shilling is already getting old, can we go back to Trump being a Putin puppet?

Shills who question Trump need to fuck off

We trust our leader blindly. If he says we have to bomb something then we bomb something. Praise kek shadilay my pedes

BANNON WILL SOON BE FIRED FOR HIS VIEWS ON IMMIGRATION

"Republican congresswoman Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen said Friday she believes a major White House shake-up is coming and that President Trump's chief strategist Steve Bannon may be on the way out.

>"I think his days are numbered in that administration. And I think profound changes will be coming," she said on a Miami radio show this morning, predicting the "shake-up" will occur in the next few months.

>Ros-Lehtinen said it would be "welcome news for the nation" if Bannon exits the White House. Earlier this week, the White House announced Bannon was no longer serving on the National Security Council.

She declined to specify her issue with the former Breitbart CEO, but seemed to point to his views on immigration and refugees.

>"His views are not in line with our country. We are an inclusive country that welcomes different points of views. His ties to certain groups are very worrisome," she said."

insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/07/gop-lawmaker-ros-lehtinen-florida-steve-bannon-white-house-days-are-numbered

>flashing white power handsign

SCALIA CONFIRMED "OK WITH WHITE SUPREMACY"

listen faggot SG1 is the shit.

They just suck.
>WE ARE GOING TO BUILD A WALL AROUND THE GALAXY
>AND THE ORI ARE GOING TO PAY FOR IT

Daily reminder that the only way to stop the hate is to kill all the haters.

Piece in the Middle East through depopulation.

Bannon's going to be fired. Trump has had it with his racism.

Why do they still hate him so much? is it because they know he holds the influence and core to Trump?

I hate Trump now more than I ever hated Obama, because at least Obama never pretended to be against endless regime change wars.

Come to think of it, if Obama was president, he probably wouldn't have launched the attack, since he didn't do it in 2013 either.

How does it feel that a nigger literally named Hussein was a better president than this pathetic sellout piece of shit?

>Ros-Lehtinen's maternal grandparents were Sephardic Jews, originally from the Ottoman Empire, who had been active in Cuba's Jewish community.[8]

Trump was right. Gas was in base.

visualrian.ru/ru/site/gallery/#3067735

WRONG

When liberals are emotionally manipulated, they open borders

When Trump is manipulated emotionally he fires 60 tomahawk missiles at the enemy

Isn't she just regurgitating that media report? Big deal.

Tump shouldn't have bombed Syria. This is a total disaster. Voting against Clinton didn't help us at all goddammit. We still got WWIII.
>10D chess
Don't give me that crap.

Ivanka too.

Gorsuch MAY not have founded a "Fascism Forever" club.

If you want at least try to end this madness. Join here:

All according to plan

Yes.
>tfw seen sg1 7 times and atlantis 4 times

I still want to watch it and forget universe happened

No American has a right to be upset with Trump after last night. You are all shills.

You are fake news

Even /ourguy/ Dick Spencer is condemning Trumps actions. I guess he was a Zionist Jew puppet all along. I saw we abandon these threads and disavow our leader.

>Butthurt pro immigrztioj cuckservative fantazises about Bannon getting the boot for the 23th time this year

Trump needs to go, best case scenario at this point is him being impeached and Pence taking the POTUS.

Trump is literally allowing soros to have eyes and ears within his inner circle through Kushner, he sold us out and his cunt of a daughter is making things worse

AWOOVEMENT!

>at least Obama never pretended to be against endless regime change wars
Except he did, remember how he bashed Bush for Iraq?

What was this expression trying to convey?

>hispanic ottoman floridinian jewess
BINGO

when is season 2 :(

you seem to be lost, this is not /sg/ this is /ptg/ kindly go home now

Watch his documentary, you'll figure out.

more photos please

Too obvious. Don't blow your obvious shill wad at the start of threads - you need to work your way up.

>bombs assad and not the jihadists

kek
Trump always wins.

Now we are really, really fucked. Fucked by our own leadership. We backed the Democratic Party with everything we had. They told us that the Recuntlicans were doomed by demographics. Not enough white people to ever gain a majority again. Riiiiiight? So all the power was pulled into Washington DC. Health Care. The NSA. Drones. Police Power. The EPA. The FBI. Everything that matters. Hillary was going to win and we were set for life. But somehow here we are. The Republicans hold the White House, the Senate, the House. Now the Supreme Court! RBG has a year at best. She should have retired after the 2012 election. When she dies it's all over. The fillibuster is dead! The Republicans control redistricting. We taught the Republicans Saul Alinsky and Cloward-Piven. Now they have turned the upper hand and we are fucked. We can't even fight them in the streets because they have all the guns and they want to use them on us. Do you think you are safe in the big blue cities? Got news for you. Once you go a few Kilometers out its all red. It's Deliverence country. And that's where all the resources are. They grow the food. They sit astride the transportation links. They generate the power. All the stuff we didn't want to live next to the rednecks have or will have. If Susan Rice turns state's evidence they are coming for us. I hope she stays strong and has her family out of the country. Where are Hillary and Obama now? Are they even in the country. Oh man. Will Canada take us? Will Mexico? This has got to be a bad dream. I must be dreaming.

Because (((they))) fear Bannon. Interestingly enough, they do not even notice Miller. The one guy who wants to exterminate every Jew on the planet and off himself for being a kike. The true self loathing monstrosity.

>our guy richard spencer

Ahegao.

Trump was the one doing the emotional manipulating. This wasn't an airstrike on Syria, it was an airstrike on the left's narrative using their own false flag as justification. Trump shit all over the left and they're literally praising him for it.

>Trump sees dead muslim babies on Greek beach
>Responds by Tomahawking Turkey

Now that Trump has been outed as a neo-con shill, it's time to Stand with Rand.

> /ourguy/

I don't I like to ask questions and understand wtf he is doing. That being said after freaking out last night I am completely ok with what happened.

Interesting...

Fuck off Khodorkovsky shill

Stop making these fucking generals. Trump is no longer our guy.

>No wall
>No swamp draining
>Our guys Bannon and Mattis are being ousted
>No new healthcare
>No muslim ban
>Now trying to oust Assad

Face it reddit your days are numbered.

I see what you're doing there, Alyosha.

Disgust.
Hatred towards white.

i watched a vid about his documentaries, hes pretty based.

Richard Spencer is an alt-right fascist and we have disavowed him and the disgusting ideologies of Adolf Hitler and the Nazis. We love our based black and brown Trump supporters, anyone can be a pede! We all bleed the same American blood!

People like Rand, Ann Coulter and all the dumb youtubers are unfortunately mostly in the business of complaining, not actually taking action and fixing things.

>tfw I stopped caring about Trump back when he introduced Ryancare
>I'm only here for the Awoos

CAN'T
WAIT
TO
BOMB
SOME
CHINKS

The Jew can take the credit for having corrupted the Graeco-Roman world. Previously words were used to express thoughts; he used words to invent the art of disguising thoughts. Lies are his strength, his weapon in the struggle. The Jew is said to be gifted. His only gift is that of juggling with other people's property and swindling each and everyone. Suppose I find by chance a picture that I believe to be a Titian. I tell the owner what I think of it, and I offer him a price. In a similar case, the Jew begins by declaring that the picture is valueless, he buys it for a song and sells it at a profit of 5000 per cent. To persuade people that a thing which has value, has none, and vice versa—that's not a sign of intelligence. They can't even overcome the smallest economic crisis!

Are these exclusively for nerve gas, or universal gas canisters?

trump is always right

>fox news is fake news

Found the reddit

>Allegedly
>Haven't seen anyone actually seeing where those missiles went

drumpf = terrorist
youtube.com/watch?v=8T7N5_oXcpU

>Zionist Jew puppet all along
we don't know that, we can only judge him by what he speaks and what he does. he spoke well, but he has been turned.

Muh nuclear codes.

I'm not going to tell a fallacy, but I used to display undying laud for the Great Orange Man, however I must admit I find it rather amusing spectating him catching fire and combust. Neverless, in all seriousness, we cannot permit this madman to grasp within his under-developed limbs' reach the atomic passcodes

>Why do they still hate him so much? is it because they know he holds the influence and core to Trump?

he holds so much influence that Trump did everything he wanted to avoid and failed at everything Bannon wanted to implement.

no muslim ban, nothing but lip-service to immigration issues, no draining the swamp, no turning the heat on China

instead we're getting

increased tensions with Russia, allowing China to make bank while standing on the sidelines while US is getting dragged into YET another sandnigger war, globalists up the wazoo, Saudi Arabia and Israel once again go to nations determining US foreign policy.

>miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/2016/05/miami-congresswoman-confirms-she-wont-vote-for-donald-trump-or-hillary-clinton.html
>Miami Republican Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen confirmed to the Miami Herald on Friday that she won't back either presumptive presidential nominee.
>
>"I will work with whomever is chosen by the American people to serve as president, because I deeply respect the American constitutional system," the congresswoman said in a statement. "In this election, I do not support either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton."
Why would she be privy to any info? I doubt she has any access to the administration.

Good? Good for what? Good for Trump's numbers and somewhat empty posturing to China or Russia. Nothing else good about it. Moderate beheaders even used the air-strike as a front for their attacks..

I suppose they backed the strike with proof (ICs), but that's proof that majority of people haven't seen, not even the UN council members. And US does have history of hoaxing countries with proof to form a casus belli

>kill everyone, let Allah sort them out

>butthurt atlantis fanboy
listen here fuckboy
SGU was the 2nd greatest Scifi series ever made
second only to SG1

followed by BSG

B-BUT MUH FALSE FLAG

IS THIS THE END OF DONALD TRUMP?

Looked at her twitter, mostly in spanish.

cuban immigrant

Has a tranny son

jew grandparents

top quality bait.

Fuck off shill

Reddit finally realized how fucked they are, huh?

>Trump blows out China, Russia and NorK while sipping on gin at Mar Lago
>Same day, we get Gorsuch to defend the constitution until the day he dies

N-no... that's impossible... Obama had a deal with Assad!

Correct.

Shut up fag. The wall is receiving bids. Mattis is stronger than ever. Healthcare is reforming - AB testing at its finest. Bans are still coming. Not trying to oust assad.

>spice meme is popular in japan, but unrelated to trump

i didnt ask for a shill answer yugoslavia

I'm getting second hand embarrassment from this cringy roleplaying.
Worst shill tactic ever.

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

The more things change the more they stay the same. Another cold war

trump believed the kike lies, he never said anything about a false flag? or am i wrong

From what I learned from Dilbert man, /tg/ are now literally COGNITIVE DISSONANCE GENERAL threads.

Pull your heads out of your asses. You're rearranging reality in your head to fit your narrative so you don't have to admit to being wrong about Trump. The sooner you admit we were played, the better.

I'm not happy about what's happened, anons. I fucking praised Kek with the best of you niggers, but it's time to wake the fuck up.