Trump's Done

Hillary's not in jail
ISIS isn't beaten
Obamacare lives
No Wall yet
No 100% immigrant ban
No isolationism

Everything he promised was a lie. Trump 2020 won't happen. Trump won't make it to 2018 at this rate, he'll quit since his ego can't take it.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/TbfZTfx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Work on your shit posting and come back later.

Yeah, cuz he can do all that in 4 months.

Nice thread friend.

Try harder next time.

He can get started on at least one of those things.
He can't even get the funding for the damn wall. It won't get fucking built if the materials aren't even procured.

>Hillary's not in jail
True

>ISIS isn't beaten
True

>Obamacare lives
Ehh

>No Wall yet
Plans for it already on the way

>No 100% immigrant ban
Was there ever plans for a 100% immigrant ban? Trump has tried twice now with the muzzies

>No isolationism
True

We'll see how well all this goes after his 4 year though

how much time does he need? And some things he was supposed to avoid doing - like bombing Syria for no reason and without proper investigation and discussion with congress.

I do not disagree with you, but some of the things he wants to do does take time to implement. Also hard to get shit done when the world is against you.

>the "damn wall"
Work on hiding your tells reddit.

He said ISIS was done in 30 days.

gorsuch confirmed monday

WIN

The President lied about everything he said he would do once elected?

Color me shocked!

My illegal immigrant neighbors bought some new lawn furniture. They seem very comfortable, like they plan on staying awhile

For (you)

BLIMPF BTFO

its all true though dude lol

trumps not golfing though katie, sweetie

dude do you even read the news

trump authorized an airstrike on syria. there will be no elections 2020. a year which is WELL after the end of world war 3.

Then he is a smelly kike loving liar. There happy now?

>no isolationism

there's being an isolationist, and letting the world burn

Trump is a moral man. he's not going to start meaningless wars, but he's going to give a warning to someone who kills people with chemical weapons.

Hannity has really impressed me over the last few years. I'll give his advertiser a bump. That black chick on Fox in the morning deserves a nod too.

Okay so we're going to let refugees displaced by these attacks into the US? I sure as fuck won't and didn't vote for that.

Better if he resigns. Means nationalism has a chance. 4 years of a neocon means we're guaranteed another progressive and that'll finish us off. We need accelerationism and real opposition. Bannon should run.

Shills are out in full force.

Tell me, what the fuck did you accomplish in the last 100 days? Ever find you dick?

>Trump is a moral man. he's not going to start meaningless wars

I hope this, I'm not happy with the missles in general but at least no casualties

If we keep up this shit or put boots on the ground then fuck it

>letting the world burn

Yeah, nothing puts out that fire faster than bombing the people fighting ISIS.

By the by, what happened to that plan to defeat ISIS he said he'd have within 30 days of being inaugurated?

discord.gg/TbfZTfx
man let talk chat 2 chat here like men!

>No 100% immigrant ban
How retarded are you that you think Trump is a white nationalist?

See this isn't old pol it's a shill.

Because IT'S 3 FUCKING MONTHS IN HOW WOULD THERE BE A WALL

There was NEVER 100% IMMIGRANT BAN. It was Muslims.

Obamacare was a meme to force single payer. Cali will provide the example.

Hillary was a meme, they're good friends.

ISIS, who knows. He's definitely not moving forward at all.

Isolationism takes time. Read up, which you won't because you're pushing an agenda, but read up on bureaucratic momentum.

Its time to go back to plebbit my (((friend)))

WHAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT THE CELTIC MEANACE?

>no plans for a wall
>muslim ban cucked
>Obamacare still in play, but sure it's 9D chess
>ISIS still murdering everybody

no

add that he believed fake news about Syria after so many time he pointed fingers at fake news creators

it's nipping it in the bud. the world's despots were probably thinking, "how much bullshit can we get away with, knowing the only moral superpower has a leader who has claimed he's going to just let shit happen and look inside his own borders."

well he's made it clear, "i'm not G W Bush, but don't take the piss with the chemical weapons"

how many people died from Trump's actions? 1?

if he let this chemical weapons attack happen, what next? you're telling the world's despots, "do what you want, Trump won't do anything".

plus, it kills the narrative of Trump just being a Russian puppet.