Forsvarsmakten.se

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
youtu.be/5EWu-9uYKlw
youtube.com/watch?v=1jGT3dsX0c0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How old is too old to join?

When you can't hold up an AK5

Uhh nah im too old now, too bad Reinfeldt decided to pause it.

Heard of a 50+ year old dude dong GMU.

This, someone has to protect the poor muslim people from racists

Enjoy all those Somalis and Arabs coming in droves now that conscription is on again.

nice.
maybe maybe

I wont protect what I dislike.

>be a foot soldier for the jews

lol all you gonna do is disperse right wing protests

Obviously the jew is mad because we think Palestine is a country.

They'll be selecting pretty much only volunteers. The number of people who will be selected is about as much as the average number of volunteers that are accepted is. The conscription policy is literally a fig leaf to make it seem like 1. Any of the 7 main parties give a fuck about national defense and 2. that the alliance knows how to negotiate. Both are patently false.

its not

not mad at all. i been in the army and i can say from experience its all one big gravy train

Kill the Muslims.

Samma försvarsmakt som pushar kvinnor, mångkultur och "tolerans"? Nej tack, vårt försvar är ett skämt.
In short: no.

the army today is the epitome of cuckoldry i mean who wants to fight and die defending roaches, shirskins and niggers.

Will they let me in if I'm (slightly) nearsighted?

If every redpilled man joins the army we'll quickly turn this shit around

>Fellow swecucks, join the army
what for? To serve the cuckmasters?

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

For as long as our government is actively going against the interests of my family and I, they will not have my life to toy around with.

you forgot that soldiers follow orders

>voluntarily letting your cuckold government that took in all the refugees to decide your fate

No, the smallest problem when the psychologist interviews will fail you. It's fucking retarded. They should have an army guy instead of some homo psychologist doing the interviews

>implying any high command in the military actually gives a fuck about political correctness and trannies

Totally this.
The psychologists are fucking pacifists, so you have to pick your words carefully. Basically act dumb and say you like playing football.

soldier just follow orders. if the commanders are cucked, you will be cucked too.

form a militia, don't join the military.

test

for what?

I'm okay. Already did GMU so that's enough for me to know that we would get slaughtered in a war.

youtu.be/5EWu-9uYKlw
>Sweden's army
I hope it's better than your police force

>Swedish military
You cant even defend your own airspace, danish jets constantly have to scramble to fend off Russians entering your airspace.

Currently no. Their own generals estimate that they could only defend the capital or Gotland, the rest is up for grabs

We also dance better
youtube.com/watch?v=1jGT3dsX0c0

Id join but Im not fit nor do I have 20/20 vision. -1/-1

We don't need no fucking army, we just need policemen at the border keeping mudslimes out!

How is an army going to help us against people using trucks as terror weapons?!?

Just get rid of all the fucking shitskins, end of problem.