Newfoundland thread

Discuss our province if any of you exist

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newfoundland_Tricolour
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have things been better for the bys with the price of oil turning?

Never let brown people in.

Ever.

Not really we just had more cuts

96% white but it's already started. Our population is also the fastest aging in the country.

Fuck off they're full

Yup

Lame. Well, were rooting for ya too out here in Alberta. We can call Ontario fags togethers.

love your doggies

I'm surprised you don't hate Newfoundland considering we are like white refugees over there.

what about labrador?

Labrador is a great place to sniff gas. Mostly angry natives and depressed white people.

Is it true your biggest export is Protest the Hero?

Is there much push for independence?
Or alternatively you could try and secede to Ireland. Most people try to leave here once they grow up so you could get yourselves plenty of well educated young white people looking to start afresh.

Our main export is our own people.

Well, I'm from Halifax so I guess I don't really count, but it ain't like your spreading diversity shit and dumb economic policy ideas around. Plus you guys generally wear deoderant and keep your wife beating to inaudiable levels, which is more than I can say about Pajeet.

A lot of people still think the vote to join confederation was rigged. But no there isn't a strong push for independence because we are white niggers and are poor af.

Driving around corner brook there now. Fuck the recent airstrikes by US and fuck canada. Long Live Newfoundland, the second home of the white man

>>
Tbh we need Canada we are like niggers.

We need canada like we need niggers*
Ftfy
If we didnt join in the first place they wouldnt have been able to sell out our fishery to foreign boats. We are resource-rich but lazy defeatist pogie cunts have no incentive to get work. Also our prov government is corrupt as fuck: see the price of a hammer at muskrat falls.
We need a good purge and a revival of our national spirit, and if you think that trudeau is going to give us that then move up to the mainland

Why do you have pink on your flag???

> it's already started
t. brown townie

>Newfoundland
Literally a fishing town

>the second home of the white man
Give me a fucking break

>angry natives
angry about what?

Its portuguese clay, after we are the only western country to survive WW3 we will be coming for it, dont fish all the codfish until we get there pls

That's an unofficial flag

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newfoundland_Tricolour

As long as you keep out of Sup Forums you dirty fucking leafs we'll be good.

Cute flag

t. 50% white
Thanks for the input Pablo

Not a Newfie but how's she cuttin' b'y

Think I might move there. I need to get out of Winnipeg but all the small towns around here are full of proddies.