HAHHAHAHA WHICH ONE OF YOU JUST DID THAT?

HAHHAHAHA WHICH ONE OF YOU JUST DID THAT?

Other urls found in this thread:

michaelsavage.wnd.com/2017/04/i-am-a-conservative-peacenick-do-you-want-war-with-russia/
youtube.com/watch?v=-XzATydt_bE
youtube.com/watch?v=_6T74o89514
youtube.com/watch?v=eLWHYhhvKXs
youtube.com/watch?v=XkwySCu25A8
youtube.com/watch?v=UmDKrXonK8g
youtube.com/watch?v=e4eS-dhBbgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZekZbKomFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happened I didt catch it today? What did one of the callers say?

Somebody called in and said Hitler did nothing wrong

Hitler did nothing wrong

Is Savage for or against the airstrike? I can never tell with this schizophrenic maniac.

Oh boy, I can only manage how triggered Savage was. At least Savage acknowledges jewish control of the media

lol I heard it too

Did what? Post links/pics/vids

michaelsavage.wnd.com/2017/04/i-am-a-conservative-peacenick-do-you-want-war-with-russia/

Against

>(((Savage)))
>(((acknowledges)))

youtube.com/watch?v=-XzATydt_bE

stream with playback

go back like 10ish minutes

It was anuddah shoah

He took quite well desu, though in his voice it sounded like he was genuinely hurt more than angered. Same thing with Shia when he started to look like he was going to cry more than he was angry when somebody else said Hitler did nothing wrong.

Maybe it's because they both realize it's true and they can never not be a jew

Good read, very level-minded here. I'm really curious what happened to Trump, it couldn't just have been the tearjerk pictures.

Michael Savage is right once again.

Heh he's a real Weiner amirite guys?

Savage just basically blasted israel without coming straight out and saying it. He knows the danger of the kikes.

Who ever that was has a whiny fucking Jew voice. Why do kikes always spread fake antisemitism?

Just a few weeks ago he was talking about how he almost immigrated there, I can't exactly read him and his views on israel anymore

He basically said what Sup Forums has been saying, that Israel is trying to bait the US into war to serve their own interests. And that neocons are paid off by Israel.

this guy

THIS

"Neocon globalists" Based Michael speaks the truth.

>Savage kvetching about poison gas just before taking the call

I hope you guys realize that Savage himself is of the Chosen Tribe

other than that. he is a pretty swell guy. He got banned from the UK a few years back.

lol

I do feel bad for Jews who are embarrassed by how disgusting the globalist kikes are

But what can you do?

Savage is about as 1488 as a Jew can get. He's okay in my book.

Mathew are you just on to tell jokes?
Take a walk
These people

Savage is the most important man in all of American media these days. Not a sycophant, objective, knowledgeable.

If only Trump would listen to him again.

Hi Michael

He virulently opposed Ron Paul both in 2008 and in 2012 and specifically mentioned as a reason that Paul was critical of, and wanted to cut off aid to, Israel. Do not be fooled by him.

youtube.com/watch?v=_6T74o89514

youtube.com/watch?v=eLWHYhhvKXs

youtube.com/watch?v=XkwySCu25A8

look at that height - he's just another average Sup Forumsack

MARAH-LAGOH

These nazis are all over the media

looks great for a 75 yea old

Jesus Christ you sound like "I do feel bad for all the poor muslims who could experience racism after this terrorist attack!"

He was just talking about how Israel probably used us to attack Syria and he was pissed about it, his relationship with Israel is complex because he's a proud jew and knows they're down to dirty tricks all the time.

His sons a self made billionaire, he has good genes

M U S T A C H E

U

S

T

A

C

H

E

What do you think about this? "Let's get it on! Let's bring it on! Bomb Iran" -- youtube.com/watch?v=UmDKrXonK8g

youtube.com/watch?v=e4eS-dhBbgQ

No Jew is ok. I'm sure the superkikes are pissed at him right now.

> he was going to cry more than he was angry when somebody else said Hitler did nothing wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZekZbKomFA

>good genes
>5'4"

LMAO, Savage is still a Jew and a Zionist of course

Shia's a Jew? I wouldn't have guessed.

He may be smart but I get the impression he's not a deep thinker.

Yes, he's a jew, his name is even Hebrew

There are a few alt-righters who do a great whiney Jew imitation. One podcast used to ask their guests for their own imitation - it's somewhat a thing. Wouldn't be surprised if it was fake.

TOP KEK

Savage is just a typical homosexual jew.

> LaBeouf

Yeah well I can be forgiven :)
Doesn't seem smart enough or neurotic enough to be Jewish.

>Shiah
>not neurotic enough

You couldn't just say this in the Opening Post?
>OP is a fag sage