REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, my history teacher thinks Eugenics are immoral, and threatened to banish me

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, my history teacher thinks Eugenics are immoral, and threatened to banish me.

so what? just keep your mouth shut and further capitalism. it's eugenics against poorfags, brown people and other losers.

it is immoral. we should segregate and let them collapse in on themselves

I wasn't advocating for ethnic cleansing, I'm not that red pilled.

Why does everyone assume I'm talking about blacks when I mention eugenics?

you're not and I'm not. segregate them based on whatever aspect you wish, and let them collapse, if they're so inferior.

>threatened to banish me.
Casting you out of the country to live as an animal in the wild under threat of death should you ever return seems a little harsh. I mean I know Japanese schools tend to be strict compared to those in Europe, but damn.

Me neither.

Just someone didn't realize that we practice modern-day eugenics. Lady thought I was going full Nazi.

Why do liberals have to be brainwashed so hard?

this just made me laugh thinking some japanese student is arguing with his professor in japanese man voice I BANISH YOU FROM THIS COUNTRY

How do we practise modern day eugenics?

>and threatened to banish me
to the Shadow realm?

Reproduce with attractive smart people. (unless you aren't attractive or smart, then nevermind)

Aborting fetuses with life altering birth defects, allowing your wife's son's sperm to be selected.

Just a few.

>How do we practise modern day eugenics?

Forced miscegenation. To breed a one world race through mass immigration/displacement.

Abortion ya retard.

Holy shit that rat is pissed!

It's actually a screenshot from a video I watched on youtube. The squirrel is yawning/stretching.

Squirrels can let out a nasty scream when threatened. Looks like a case of such.

A yawrning squyrrel vid seems very saccharine.

everything is eugenics. you can afford a better house? you survive. you buy a safer car? eugenics. the world favours the smart, successful and beautiful. that's the prize you get for being better.

You're a retard if you think eugenics is a good thing. It has ONE logical end point.

Elites get all the benefits and live as Gods. The underclass are genetically engineered to be too stupid to revolt but JUUUUUUST smart enough to do work.

It is immoral and evil

Yet every species along the food chain participates in it through selective breeding and culling of the weak

Who decides who is attractive? SJW freaks? Google? Jews?

You are signing up for your own destruction with eugenics not theirs.

>Who decides who is attractive? SJW freaks? Google? Jews?
Free cities.

>Who decides who is attractive
Historically, women. And their fathers.

This is why the government should regulate it. Specifically, a government run by and held accountable by the citizens. Policy should be advised by medical professionals.

Be Johan Liebert.

you're a nigger and probably a faggot if you think attractiveness isn't objective