KEK, Please tell us what is going on. Explain why Trump did this stupid thing

KEK, Please tell us what is going on. Explain why Trump did this stupid thing.

Is it because he's been brainwashed with some kind of secret CIA technology?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/159300836386/the-syrian-air-base-attack
ew.com/news/2017/02/02/howard-stern-presidency-detrimental-trump-mental-health/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not stupid. It had to be done. Trump is no fool. He knows something we don't.

How many times didn't OKIE DOKIE bomb syra? Fucking nothing is really happening.

FUCK OFF SHARIABLUE FAGS

Its just 4D chess trump sent us message

Trump is a faggot.

Sup Forums hates him now.

It eliminates the "Russian allegiance" meme narrative and it serves as a slap on the wrist for a country that may have used gas strikes. If any more gas strikes occur, we'll be almost certain that it was the rebels now.

kek works in misterious ways. This was a signal that syrian problem must be solved ASAP. Russia doesn't want war with America neither does America. Israel plans to expand their territory are failling.
Trump is still the best choice, this was a wake up call to defeat and destroy islamic terrorism on Syria (not Assad)

embrace the chaos. praise kek

he was blackmailed

Trump did not do a stupid thing he just Reestablished US credibility US threats are now valid again. That alone is huge. He also scored a moral victory but punishing the illegal use of Chemical weapons. He scored a third victory because Russia just stood there and watched it happen we just called them out and they didn't do shit shit. US is on top again and it feels good.

Hes under pressure by the jews. Trump likes to go big so he doesnt feel like he did nothing the first 100 days

Although I am severely disappointed with the God Emperor I still trust in him to realize his mistake and reverse course. If however the conflict with the Syrian government escalates my faith in him will be broken. Trust in kek and he will reveal his plan to us.

He is a jewlover, and now that Assad is winning he was asked by jews to drag the war on so that they can keep making profits, so he has an "outrage" over gas attack, even though he is in favour of waterboarding and torturing terrorist family members.

>illegal use of Chemical weapons

PROVE IT
R
O
V
E

I
T

>but Obummer

All of you irrelevant foreigners need to fuck the hell off. You know he's a trainwreck and just want to watch us burn anyways. Oh, and you don't want to look at your Trump folder with disgust

>chaos god
>surprised when chaos god bring chaos

It's a campaign promise he's keeping.

Regardless of what your perception of Assad is, the majority view him as an islamic terrorist who just personally dumped buckets of acid on to children.

>illegal use of Chemical weapons

No such thing

>Obama doesn't attack Syria
"OMFG WHAT A SANDNIGGER LOVING PUSSY"

>Trump bombs Syria
"OMFG WTF HAS TRUMP DONE NEOCON JEWLOVER SCUM REEEEEE

why is Sup Forums so retarded?

Trump wasn't given much of a choice. What you're witnessing is who actually runs the federal government. Prez is not that powerful.

He has been blackmailed and is now a puppet.

>dumbass kekposting mudslime being triggered
*yawn*

Stop your fucking concern trolling you kike shill. MAGA

We stood by Trump through thick and thin. That's what we did and will continue to do. This little show of force was a brilliant tactical maneuver that has paid dividends politically, socially and geopolitically. MAGA

Trump, even if he fucked up, is still better than Hillary. We get an added bonus of being able to meme our libtard friends at school too. MAGA

He bombed muslims!
How cucked are you FAGGOT!?

ya'll so sure when if you look at the facts it makes sense. First off the Rebels do not have the ability to pull of a chemical strike that size. Second Assad's forces where getting dealt heavy losses in that region. 3rd Assad and the Syrian forces felt emboldened because the US legit gave them the green-light a week earlier. Assad miscalculated i don't think he will again.

>blindly supporting someone
>even if he fucks up

You're a faggot

your votes don't count, they never did, the president is just a figurehead

voting pacifies and divides people and makes them easier to control

the government's agenda has been the same for a long time while different presidents from different parties have been in office

feel free to vote again in a few years and watch the same thing happen with someone new

Ivanka threatened to stop giving her daddy blowjobs under the oval office desk if Kushner(soros) doesn't get his way

Drumpf went after Putin after all. Fuck Drumpf.

Lol Trump just reminded Putin who has the biggest dick.

>Muh 4d chess

Trump cannot win at freecell and you think he is smarter than you?

YOU GOT WHAT YOU ASKED FOR PUSSY, I AM A CHAOS GOD, AND NOTHING ELSE.

Trump went full Jew, that's what happened. He's wanted to do this his whole life. For the glory of Israel.

you're forgetting the small detail of it being none of our fucking business

it's the beginning of the great culling. start the rotors, user. for glory!

I dont give a fuck it is the US's business the US thrives on 3 things. 1, The ability to Write large checks. 2, The ability to project Force. and 3, The ability to take the Moral high ground. The US just checked two of those boxes and China already has backed down. Welcome to the World where the US is strong Again and Putin is the angry Muppet he should of been this entire time.

MAGA is the new Allahu Akbar

faggot the US is the world's superpower, it by definition is involved throughout the world if its interests are in danger. If you want to be a pussy go to sweden or France where they don't have to make empire decisions

this is what you get for praising false gods like kek. there is only One God and it is Christian God

It's all of the kikes around him, including his kids.

>these drumpfkins literally bought the hat

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

What do you expect when someone cuts every single governmental department except the military?

Of course trump wants more war

Hey, it's still 10 million times better than Hillary. Fuck her and fuck you.

1. Shills are out in full force. They are using divide and conquer, "I was once a Trump supporter", fuck off to T_D, why T_D Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about them, sliding, and most important stopping any productive work from happening.

2. They have studied us but they still retain their regular speech patterns. For example they will spam FUCK OFF TO T_D but then without proper context say "Gas the Kikes, Race war when?". They are simply taking our phrases then slapping in their posts with no context, look out for that. If your a regular it's easy to spot.

3. Trump had a hard ass decision to make. BTFO Russian narrative or branded as cold blooded child murder like Assad and deal with fighting two narratives. This action demolished the two, however it broke a promise in general but, if Assad did have chemical weapons then he is vindicated. Shills know we are easily swayed so this is their full force in order to divide the community. Just contribute useful stuff, report slide threads etc. They are confusing you, simple as that.

3. /sg/ is legit mad, can't blame them, so sympathize with fellow Sup Forumsacks. Shills are easy to spot, if your a regular it's easy.

4. Unless the US government, jews, corrupt shits, degeneracy, women voting, and etc is purged; USA will never be perfect so expect Trump to pander, remember our end goal is not Trump or faggy civic nationalism; but a complete purge and rebirth of society.

5. This is one small thing, which honestly did Obama or Hillary get criticized for this bull? So stop fretting this is just blowing the issue out of mass proportion just like minority rights etc.

6. Criticism of any governing body is healthy but, for such a small issue where the opposition was screeching for Assad's blood just yesterday but all the sudden is using the strike to drive a wedge into Trumps' supporter base really makes you think. The whole reason Trump is in the WH, is because of his supporters. Next post con't.

>tfw drumpfshills actually thought that a multibillionaire businessman that has benefited from globalism his entire life would actually try to end globalism

Because Raytheon makes those missiles in the US.

JOBS! JOBS! JOBS!

Typing this out fast, so mind the typos and grammar errors.

TL:DR, stay calm it's literally fucking nothing but shills aiming to divide the community and destroy Trump's most powerful weapon. Autists online supporting him. Was any other option better? No not really.

Anyways our next course of action should be propping Bannon up, he is /ourguy/. With enough online activity and some operations we can consolidate more power towards him and push ((kushner)) out of power. We did Brexit, BTFO shills (remember just two days ago they were silent everything was normal and productive and we were constantly damaging the opposition), and made Trump the fucking president.

This. MAGA

>drumpfshills are retards
Normies were red-pilled en-masse, there will be no politician that will ever gain the trust of the populace, figures like Obama and Clinton will never see the light of official power again. Even if the community is divided the main goal was achieved and we will unite again. Healthy arguments will birth ever greater ideologies and true progress.

First realize that politics is very, very difficult, then take it from there. Everything makes a lot more sense then.

It's persuation don't worry

blog.dilbert.com/post/159300836386/the-syrian-air-base-attack

because you don't fucking use Chemical weapons, Violation of the Chemical Weapons Convention. An indirect threat to US national security and safety of US troops

But it DOESNT MAKE SENSE for Assad to use chemical weapons when he knows it would cause outrage. Plus ISIS is on the run and Syria simply doesn't need or benefit from using chemical weapons. That airbase was protecting the nearby Christian town, and now that's going to be overrun by ISIS.
ISIS has already used chemical weapons in the past. The "rebels" (ISIS) had their weapons cache blown up and those weapons included chemical weapons. So the rebels were responsible, not the Syrians.

Why using chemical weapons is actually a bad thing?

It were the witches who hexed Trump

High quality

8/10

Almost took it.

Because Trump has no ideology, he wasn't running for president because of moral reasons. He just wanted the title. More than anything he wants to he liked and he's miserable right now (link below). Steve Bannon is the guy who has similar political views to Sup Forums and alt right. But truth is, Bannon was great for campaigning but right now is sinking Trumps presidency. Attacks from media and other GOP members have been non-stop for months and Bannons travel bans & advice to attack freedom caucus members are shitty. Trumps approval ratings are going down the shitter and now he's about to become part of establishment because of this. Because then media coverage can be a bit lighter. Just look at how much Bannon and Conway have been attacked by the media and compare that to Priebus and other establishment members. From Trumps point of view it's understandable to just do republicans bidding. He never saw himself as Hitlers reincarnation. Sad but true.

ew.com/news/2017/02/02/howard-stern-presidency-detrimental-trump-mental-health/

Explain how and why Rebels would get a hold of such weapons and use them on themselves

He probably played too much Modern Warfare

They got them from either stealing them or Saudi Arabia or even Israel. They didn't use them on "themselves", they were storing them with other weapons. When the Syrian airforce blew up their weapons cache they didn't know there'd be chemical weapons in there, so the containers holding the chemical weapons were breached.

Also, the rebels are not even Syrians so don't really care about what happens to Syrians.

Pretty much this, I'm willing to give him another chance (especially since I'm not a single issue voter) and I think even domestic-wise he can still do great things.

What? Everyone on Sup Forums was against bombing Syria when all that shit was going down. People were talking ludicrous amounts of shit to Obama for trying so dang hard to start WW3. I remember this clearly.

shill

No lol, now US looks like shit to most of the World. Only Hollande and Merkel didn't condemn the US strikes, but only barely. The US acted after the UN told them not to, this in itself is very bad.

These people know things that we don't, and that we can't know. A lot of things are happening behind the scenes, I only hope that the outcome will be good for my country.

Because it makes financial sense. 59 $1M cruise missiles sitting unused is $59M wasted

I'm pretty sure we haven't cared what the UN thinks for a long time

Explain >I'm not going to ever trust a Russian Mongoloid, the US has lied, but never to the extent the Russians have

And Marine Le Pen severely condemned Trump's actions, despite being a huge supporter of him. She said he acted in complete disregard of what he promised during the campaign.

It was a shitty move for sure, and it's one the globalist kikes loved, but there's no reason for major concern right now. Now, if we end up escalating this further, then that's reason for major concern, and that will make me rethink my position on Trump.

He was a lie from the beginning. You stupid cucks were just dumb enough and deluded enough to swallow all of it.

Reminder we are being raided hardcore by reddit faggot

Also
>Is it because he's been brainwashed with some kind of secret CIA technology?
No, it's because you and dumbass Americans were brainwashed by yourselves and by this complete Jewish clown.

You are just this fucking dumb and that is the truth. Trump has been lying to you the whole time.

Keep in mind your bedfellows believe in 6 day Creationism unironically and blindly support Israel as Christian Zionists for similar retarded reasons.

And in response you worshipped some demonic chaos frog god. So good job. You're a bunch of fools in a train full of fucking fools. Enjoy the goy.