IF ASSAD DIDN'T DO THE CHEMICAL ATTACK THEN WHO DID?

IF ASSAD DIDN'T DO THE CHEMICAL ATTACK THEN WHO DID?

ANSWER ME WITH PROOF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4
sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/02/28/look-bit-more-closely-white-helmets-oscar-win-under-fire
archive.fo/dw0Za
libyancivilwar.blogspot.com.au/2017/04/idlib-cw-false-flag-covers-for-islamist.html
almasdarnews.com/article/jumping-conclusions-something-not-adding-idlib-chemical-weapons-attack/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/04/syria-gas-attack-nine-children-among-least-35-people-reported/
bmj.com/content/352/bmj.i1831
heatst.com/world/doctor-accused-of-kidnapping-western-journalists-helped-by-uk-charity/
twitter.com/maytham956/status/849345046696644610
twitter.com/AliHa_97/status/849330127871803393
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-chemical-weapons-militants-use-mustard-gas-against-syrian-forces-in-battle-for-deir-ez-zor-a6969186.html
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/849206791275659264
twitter.com/netanyahu/status/849254117302296576?__hstc=143095274.60add24291389e1c8ccfd9b08532235f.1480948899861.1491223936684.1491320807281.7&__hssc=143095274.1.1491320807281&__hsfp=24675182
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol you wouldn't like the answers so you would deny it and yell and cry because you are naive about the way this earth works and the purposes of men who wield money and power in a similar way that they wield bombs and armies

I think it doesn't work that way.

>We don't know who did it so it must be Assad.

TELL THE ANSWERS, PROVE ME WRONG. WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF TELLING THE TRUTH

I assume you have some sort of proof Assad gassed someone? Its sort of a dick premise to demand proof when you've already arrived at a conclusion devoid of any supporting evidence what-so-ever.
Dick. Move.

They did that shit to themselves. With the porpuse of pressuring Burger Gov to remove Assad.

Did the missiles kill anyone?

Why would Assad gas people? He is winning the war, he has no reason to do it, the only ones who gain from dragging the war on are neo cons, globalists and jews. Trump is a jew ally, is asked to keep the war going, "leave it to me senpai", performs fake gas attack, blames it on Assad, attacks Syria. He cucked us all.

The rebels, they took a group of children, killed them with sarin and left the bodies for the white helmets. And they did it to make Trump attack Assad, and it worked. Now they have to did it another time to force Trump to start a real war.

Soros funded, McCain help set it up with the rebels.

I don't understand all this Assad support. He's a dictator who previously had to get rid of Chemical weapons.

>Nigger robs a store and shoots cashier
>police had be called on previously for having weapons
>weapons were removed
>"HE DINNADU NOFFIN!"
>"HE WAS A GOOD BOY, WHAT DID HE HAVE TO LOSE?"
>"STRAIGHT A's, TOP MARKS!"

Not Assad, it was Mossad via (((rebels))).

Turkey

ISIS, rebels, hell even the kurds, who knows, there is insufficient evidence.

> it was assad
no benefits, he was winning, he didnt need this shit

> children
a bunch of fat naked turkroaches in adidas track pants (pulled down around their ankles? why?)

> no, really, children!
piles of naked boys...

> it was saran gas!!
"first responders" wearing no protective gear, yet somehow not dead from handling bodies

> ok, umm... it was... ummm... chlorine maybe?
assad has access to REAL chemical weapons, why would he bother with chlorine?

> seriously, it had to be assad, why woul "moderate rebels" gas "their own people"
most of the people in "rebel" (daesh) strongholds are PRISONERS, not supporters.

thats why they murder so many people in their slick guro promotion videos.

> but it HAD to be assad! he is evil!!
the "moderate rebels" did the same trick before, gassing (with chlorine for fucks sake) dissenters and people they just didnt give a fuck about in "moderate rebel" held territory, and tried to blame assad but the last few times it didnt wash

> B-b-but... assad is evil!!
so is ~30% of the moslem population for fucks sake.
where do you think "isis fighters" come from?
did you think they sprouted in cabbage patches?

> but look at those naked young boys!!!
most likely they are Bachi Bazi boys who were too used up to be worth fucking any more.
gassing them, and using them as propaganda tools is all they were good for, now that their assholes were slack and gaped.

> B-b-but, those boys!
piled in the bed of a pickup for easy display to the credulous and gullible international press.
thats not how civilized people treat their own when they are victims of an atrocity, but that IS how muzzies use their fake victims when they want to get sympathy.

it happens all the time in moslem controlled countries.

nobdoy can "Prove" anything because its a fucking war zone.

you assert it was assad yet have zero evidence to support your claim.

assad had no motive for this, but the "moderate rebels" did, and they have done it before.

Who cares who did it and who cares if Syrians kill each other?

>"I don't think hitler did 9/11, he would need a time machine and..."
>WOW YOU MUST REALLY LOVE SUCKING NAZI DICKS, I DON'T UNDERSTAND ALL THIS HITLER SUPPORT, DO YOU HATE FREEDOM OR SOMETHING??

>YOU DID X
>I-I don't know what you're talking about
>IF YOU DIDN'T DO X THEN WHO DID
>I-I don't know
>GUILTY
Drumpfshit logic

Probably Israel.

Doesn't matter:
1. If they did, Trump did the right thing.

2. If the rebels did, Trump strategically attacked one base that supposedly had the chems, but not before he gave fair warning to Russia (which got the fuck outta there, avoiding open war) and not before giving Hillary enough time to leak what she knew publicly, exposing more moles to Trump.

3. Another part of this is who Trump is meeting now: Xi (lookout North Korea).

4. Also, no more "Trump's a Russian puppet" in the news.

5. Oh, and Gorsuch is now a Supreme Court justice (2nd amendment is safe, boys!)

6. It also assuages the leftist and the Zionists for a time, allowing them to think they have Trump in their hip pocket. Notice how the MSM hasn't been bashing Trump at all today?

Assad stands in the way of our enemies.

same niggers in 2013

good argument. youre really smart, ok?

The rebels :)

If you were here prior to the election you would know Sup Forums is pro assad

It was the State department directed CIA elements shipping weapons from qutar to libya, smuggled into Turkey and ran into syria via turkey

idiot

For launching propane tanks filled with C4?

Who the fuck is that? Looks like someone I know

Assad doesn't have chemical weapons. Various rebel factions do have chemical weapons.

do the math you fucking idiot

sure

CIA, under the leadership of Obama / Dems and Neocons

because he is arrogant and stupid

Hmmm...
>Syria didn't sign the 1993 chemical weapon accords until they were forced to in 2014
>They finally promise to get rid of all of them with the supervision of their ally, Russia

>fast forward 3 years
>there are reports of gas attacks by the regime
Could it be that a country that only reluctantly agreed to get rid of these weapons in the first place simply lied, and never did a damn thing to their stockpiles?

NO, there MUST be a conspiracy! Assad would never back out of something he agreed to do but never was verified by somebody who wasn't his ally. I just KNOW he's telling the truth!
Occam's Razor, people.

What is so hard to understand? Nefarious party helping the rebel terrorists imported chemical weapons into the area. Assad's military found out about the location and determined it was an imminent thread to the Syrian people. The military launched an air attack using barrel bombs. Barrel bombs not being the most accurate of weapons destroyed a rebel terrorist storage compound storing their chemical weapons releasing it into the area. Innocent people in the area held hostage by the rebel terrorists die.

Conclusion: The whole debacle is the rebel terrorist's fault once again as in 2013. If they did not import the chemical weapons and store them there, none of it would have happened.

> "moderate rebels" never signed accord at all
> wouldnt matter if they did because Taquiyya
> "the regime" always "uses gas on innocent children" when assad's forces are winning
> never any independent confirmation of how attack happened, except for the 3 times it as PROVED to be the "moderate rebels" in false flag attacks to gain intl. support
> "moderate rebels" brag about having chemical weapons, post images and videos of themselves preparing to fire them off

Nope.
it MUST be assad, cuz... ummm... errrrr... the media says he is evil?

the deletion of Syria's chemical weapons stockpiles was verified by the international committees = you dullard

Justify yourself.

Filmed in Qatar.

Fuck off shill.

Why is it so incomprehensible to you retarded Assadfags that Assad used chemical weapons because he assumed Trump would turn a blind eye to it?

because we play 3D chess like the rest of humans and dont assume shit like you retards do

Pro any sandnigger is just retarded.

>except for the 3 times it as PROVED to be the "moderate rebels"
Sauce?

I don't remember this.

Assad has been penalized before for verified possession of chemical weapons. Friggin' shills.

ЩAC БЫ ХИMИЧECКOE OPУЖИE HA УЛИЦE ПOХPAHИTЬ)))

Even if he assumed that with 99.999999% certainty, why would he risk it?

prove that germans turned 6 millions jews into lampshades and soap ?

Could be anything in those tanks.
Could be majonez.

to scare people into supporting him? You know he was fighting a civil war, not just ISIS, right?

>omg did u hear they gassed those people in that other city because they resisted assad!! We have no option but to surrender

ffs, it's the fucking burden of proof fallacy from which sadly nobody bothered to read.

>250 people missing a month before the attack, in an ISIS controlled hot zone. Around 50 people found "dead" in the "gas attack".
>White Helmet group receives full hazmat chem gear a month before the attack
3 days before the attack, they receive gas masks from British groups
>Feras Karam, a TV announcer, says "Tomorrow starting a media campaign to cover the density of air raids on rural Hama and the use of chlorine poison against children" 24 hours before the attack
>"White Helmets", an al-Qaeda affliated group funded by none other then George Soros are the "first" to respond to the attack
>White Helmet group somehow has a major media outlet with them during the attack, and responds with multiple cameras ready to film and take pictures
>Wounds on multiple children show blunt force trauma and strangulation. Not consistent with a death caused by a nerve gas agent.
>Claimed the chemical "sarin" was used in the attack. A highly deadly chemical nerve agent that is easily absorbed via the skin upon contact.
>None of the White Helmet responders have gloves or protective gear. All have been exposed to skin-to-skin contact with the victims. People seen a mere 10 feet away without any protective gear
>OPCW inspected Syria in 2013 and found that Assad had removed all chemical weapons from his stock pile. OPCW also reported that ISIS and FSA groups have obtained chemical WMD's somehow.
>Netanyahu was the first world leader to come out and demand Assad steps down, or be removed by force.
>A Parkistani British doctor, Shajul Islam, the lead doctor in treating these patients, was giving interviews with the press rather then helping the "victims"
>Doctor Shajul Islam is facing terrorist charges for kidnapping and torturing two British journalists in Syria and has had his medical license pulled.
>Organization responsible for sending him the equipment to continue practicing medicine in Syria is under investigation for using donation meant for refugees in Europ

>White Helmets: youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4 sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/02/28/look-bit-more-closely-white-helmets-oscar-win-under-fire

>Journalist Feras Karam: archive.fo/dw0Za

>Strange injuries on the deceased children: libyancivilwar.blogspot.com.au/2017/04/idlib-cw-false-flag-covers-for-islamist.html

>250 missing in ISIS controlled area: almasdarnews.com/article/jumping-conclusions-something-not-adding-idlib-chemical-weapons-attack/

>Doctor Shajul Islam: telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/04/syria-gas-attack-nine-children-among-least-35-people-reported/

>Doctors terrorist acts: bmj.com/content/352/bmj.i1831

>Charity accused of defrauding refugee funds to support Doctor Shajul: heatst.com/world/doctor-accused-of-kidnapping-western-journalists-helped-by-uk-charity/

>White Helmets receiving hazmat gear designed for sarin nerve gas one month before: twitter.com/maytham956/status/849345046696644610

>ISIS testing sarin nerve gas on rabbits: twitter.com/AliHa_97/status/849330127871803393

>ISIS using chemical warfare (mustard gas) against Syrian forces: independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-chemical-weapons-militants-use-mustard-gas-against-syrian-forces-in-battle-for-deir-ez-zor-a6969186.html

>White Helmets using no skin protective gear while treating sarin infected patients at "ground zero": twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/849206791275659264

>Netanyahu calling for action minutes after the event: twitter.com/netanyahu/status/849254117302296576?__hstc=143095274.60add24291389e1c8ccfd9b08532235f.1480948899861.1491223936684.1491320807281.7&__hssc=143095274.1.1491320807281&__hsfp=24675182

Look at this photo how really transport Chemical Weapone.

fxd

Get out of here rob dyke you're drunk

Because he had no reason too. He gains absolutely nothing from doing it if he actually did it other than having the entire fucking world turn on him. Murdering fucking civilians with chemical weapons only helps his enemies.

I'm watching him right now and this thread pops up, what kind of game is being played here?

There is no proof. The oversight on the ground is garbage, and both sides will utilize it for propaganda purposes.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

everyone knows about the holohoax already. It is not even up for debate. It was a good fairy tale while it lasted for (((them))).