/sg/ - Seperatist General

Good evening.

This thread is dedicated to our struggles for national sovereignty and self government. We believe that our nation state has failed and that secession is the only solution.

Invited: Scotland, Québec, Catalonia (Texas, Basque, Brittany, Corsica, Venice, Bavaria, Tibet, Chechnya, Kurdistan and Balochistan etc... are welcome).

Not invited - UK, USA, Canada, France, Spain, Italy, China Russia, Turkey or Pakistan....

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.statcan.gc.ca/nhs-enm/2011/as-sa/99-010-x/99-010-x2011001-fra.cfm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OUI

There is literally no reason for anyone to be against separatism

>not invited: Canada
>invited: Quebec

You should be against your own separatism because without the rest of Canada you'd be fucked.

Fuck off back to Ireland

ww..www..wut about an independent Pennsylvania?

We unironically need to create nationalist separatist parties that opose immigration and the EU.

Sssshussh go and deep fry your balls

FUCK YOU BITCH UR JEALOUS THEY STILL HAVE A DISTINCT CULTURE. I WILL DEFEND THEM TO A TEE BECAUSE I WANT PA TO GO INDEPENDENT AND I KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE BITCH IMPERIALIST ANGLO SUCKER.

>stale rebelmedia memes

You'll never ride the town bike that is Lauren Southern, so give it up

(((Rebel media)))

Vive le Québec libre!

Any other PA separatists here?

YES, SEPARATISTS UNITE

The last time you frogs tried to leave your Anglo overlords, you chickened out at the last minute, even after winning the vote.

wat a boot me

Simmer down there b'y, not saying the frogs don't have culture they just can't survive on their own.

>stale rebelmedia memes

Your overuse of this line is getting stale. You're that frog who tried telling me Quebec doesn't have any mosques because some of them don't LOOK like mosques.

And then you're going to call me a squarehead and run off again.

But Ezra is a perfectly goyisch name, goyim. Just make sure that you irrationally hate Quebec no matter what

shut up - because of you anglos Quebec is getting muzzied. Now they know what is going on and will come back strong

I've been a hardcore quebec separatist for 10+ years. Sup Forums needs to understand that at the heart of this ideology is ethnic nationalism, and that we are not the enemy. Problem is that the mainstream movement is very much left of center and social-democratic, which is why i don't support any of the actual parties which promote it.

As a Hoppean, I fully support you guys. Have a bump.

We've been over this, and you seem to just want to hate on Quebec without listening to what we tell you

Only if we can nuke Philly

Do you have an actual movement outside if Sup Forums?
The only really probable movement I see is the State of Jefferson, they have a lot of support and are well planned out. I don't see anything for independent PA

catalonia never was and never will be free. get over it scumbag

In my erasmus I noticed that the shittiest Spanish people were the ones from south. I fully support independence of Catalonia and Basque country. They don't deserve to work hard so that the lazy ass Spanish people can do more siesta.

Last I remember, Western Australia wanted to secede back in the 1920's. However, Australia has no independence movements currently.

Being a republic isn't rebelling either.

no we can't nuke a city of such importance but we can cleanse it and give motivation for the parasites to move to NJ where they can get gibs

Lionel Groulx > René Lévesque

They willingly bring it upon themselves. The only place you're not going to find hajis in Quebec is outside of the shores of the St. Lawrence where the frogs exclusively live.

And I already told you this before, I don't hate Quebec, I hate people like you that actively embarrass the fuck out of it. Nobody should have to say blatant lies to somehow make a point they're a good province.

Hijo de puta. Fuck Spain. GIBRALTAR.

There is a real movement. I fully support it in order to preserve the distinct culture of PA from Pittsburgh to the farmlands to Philly and the Main line to Scranton to Eerie.

take your fucking rock and choke on it brit, no one cares about gibraltar except you and your sensacionalist media

To anyone who wants to see just how cocksuckingly embarassing some frogs can be, just go here:

His ID is 4b/4y7nx

No

Can you show me a list of active PA separatist groups?

fuck off /sg/ is syria general

Hello brothers, you forgot an important friend on the 'invited' list

Is there an actual popular movement or is it just people on pol

>spread lies about Quebec
>I dont hate Quebec

Ok

>outside of the shores of the St. Lawrence where the frogs exclusively live
MTL metropolitan area = 3-4 million.
Total QC population = 8 million.
No.
Lionel groulx > Pariseau > levesque
that was a bait thread

No one in Spain cares about rock.

>lies

And what lies were these? You were the one who claimed Quebec had 0 mosques.

>that was a bait thread

Woah, really?

>MTL metropolitan area = 3-4 million.
>Total QC population = 8 million.

Pic related

is pq/bloc liberal or conservative?

It's not to the point where there are full on groups yet. But I've discussed it with many and it's a discussion that comes up often. The youth are pretty into it now but a lot of boomers too. I'm trying to start an organization with some Phillyfags and Amishbros and there's another group being set up in Lancaster that may become big. We just need to organize better imo.

So what is Canada catholic stronghold?

>It's not to the point where there are full on groups yet.

Then you unfortunately have diddly fuckin squat, bud.

Independence for England when?
I'm fed up of lazy Jocks hanging onto our coattails. Wales can stay though. The paddies can have top back if it'll mean they stop moaning.

Canada is doomed but Quebec is not. So that is why Quebec wants to seperate.

>that bull
kek

Lol just wait. You say that now but it's growing tons in the past 5 years. Most PAers are pretty interested. Enjoy having your ass filled with muzz in 30 years while we have our own country with a distinct culture.

>Being this salty
Kek
>Tfw Spain will be balkanised in our lifetime.

>America telling others they're going to be filled with muzz

Gotta love that Muslim Brotherhood influence in American governmental and national security sectors.

Separatist catalan here.
Fucking this All our separatist parties are cucks.

lmao the fakest map ive ever seen.

dude just draw a red line on the shore even where no one lives

lmao, your country is sinking, jajaja!! Jódete, mesetario.

Yo soy un nacionalista de Aztlan. Somos una gente distinta. Ni de Estados Unidos ni de Mexico. Merecemos nuestro propia tierra en California.

I am an Aztlan nationalist. We are a distinct people. We are neither Mexican nor American. We need our own land in California.

Welcome brother to secession. Do you want full independence? The state of Jefferson is FAKE secession.

>political ties to foreign movement
vs
>literally importing muzz

hmmmmm

how every real Québécois feels about Canada. (not talking about those fake anglo fags or muhamed)

Translation: 62% of all immigrants are located in either Toronto, Montreal, or Vancouver. To imply that muslims live "along the shores of the st-lawrence" as opposed to strictly the Montreal urban area is patently false

www12.statcan.gc.ca/nhs-enm/2011/as-sa/99-010-x/99-010-x2011001-fra.cfm

>American isn't importing Muslims

Quebec, though we've been hit pretty hard since the 1960s like the rest of the Catholic world

Muslims live along the shores with the rest of you guys because that's where most of you live. This really isn't a hard concept to understand.

I guess that's why you guys voted twice to stay with us. It makes sense, you're a hell of a lot better off socially and financially when you're sucking off Canada's teet.

not to the extent you fags are

All non separatist parties are cuck too though. Even PP is pro immigration.

No, shit, but you do have upwards of 4 million of them living in your country. Neither of us have any ground for muzzie blaming the other.

You just need some perspective.

in my town we are 35 000 and we have less than 50 muslims and blacks combined.

Do you even know how to reply?

/sg/ is syria general, you fuckin retard

lazy ass Spanish are cucks. Catalans and Basques are the engine of the Spanish economy. Without them you'll be the next Greece and you fear that.

Fuk you chilshit

Québec and Montréal are slightly more white than Ontario and Toronto which is nice. We also have more of a defined culture which is also nice. Our political spectrum is too left though, we'd still import thousands of blacks and north Africans, eventually becoming France 2.

>is pq/bloc liberal or conservative?
fiscally liberal, and increasingly socially liberal.
>Muslims live along the shores with the rest of you guys because that's where most of you live.
Fair enough.
>guess that's why you guys voted twice to stay with us.
This doesn't take into account the endless ROC media campaign to portray the separatists as literal nazis, and the Canadian governement's Soros-tier tactics of bussing immigrants from other provinces to guilt our immigrants into voting No. Not saying a sizeble portion of our population isn't cucked, but omitting the mitigating factors such as the immigrant population's overt hostility to the host population is disingenuous

Is this really nice?

That's only because by Anglo standards, anything more generous than "I want to take a shit on my workers" is considered left

What's up, guys?

>but omitting the mitigating factors such as the immigrant population's overt hostility to the host population is disingenuous

I try not to omit them, I just don't give them as much credence as you guys do. I truly hope you guys do sum up the courage to separate some day, I really do.

Also worth noting that it includes the most immigrant-heavy areas while excluding the whiter areas and Laval

Like for census purposes, Montreal is the red

We can keep putting Montreal under a microscope but it doesn't do anything about the fact the white population is probably a lot closer to 60% now.

>I truly hope you guys do sum up the courage
>courage
I truly hope that anti-QC posters (and i'm not saying you are one) realize that the plight of the white quebecer is similar to that of the white canadian at large - we suffer from a one-party monopoly which will only continue to perpetuate itself due to the fact of the liberal elites' flooding QC and the ROC with non-white immigrants. The more there are, the more the Liberal party is guaranteed its eternal rule. The ROC will figure this out soon enough.

Sad that in this day and age 67% is considered nice but yes, compared to Toronto it's very nice. i think it's over 50% non-white in Toronto now.

Shiet I'd be down that we all move to some empty plot of land and that we start a new country together.
As long as it's subdivided according to original nationality, naturally.
Actually, there's more than enough land in the Quebec province alone.
Regardless, I'd be down for it.

Betting $100 in Canadian Tire money it's 58% non-white now.

Give me one (1) reason why Québec should be a country, besides enjoying the shitstorm if it happens.

Because they have a culture and people that aren't in-line with the rest of Canada. If they could support themselves it would be fantastic, but it's not going to happened without some serious economic reforms.

>Give me one (1) reason
The canadian government is a zionist tool promoting complete demographic annihilation of the white race. Good enough reason for wanting to get the fuck out?

wrong pic

>Zionists want annihilation of white race

Hi there Nazi-Arab weeaboo

shoo shoo, Shlomo

Fuck off. We need self government and National sovereignty the worst. Say goodbye taffs, jocks and paddies we don't want or need you anymore.
FREE ENGLAND! ENGLAND FOR THE ENGLISH!!

Well I've only been to New-Brunswick and besides everyone dressing up like white trash it was pretty similar

It's not under a microscope, I literally live in one of the blue areas and lots of people from Laval also commute to Montreal. Both the blue areas and Laval are much whiter than Montreal

Self-determination

you forgot someone sheepfideling seperatist friend

>It's not under a microscope

If you don't understand what I mean by that, I don't know what to tell you. You're forced into pseudo-enclaves.

Breizh atao

any SCANIANS here ?

Catalan, Basque and Scottish separatists are all marxist übercucks