Sup Forums hates Trump now

>Sup Forums hates Trump now

Just proves this place was filled with nothing but Putinshills who blended in with Trumpshills during the election campaign and now reverted back to being Putinshills after Trump decided to make Putin his bitch.

This board is just one huge shillfest

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
youtube.com/watch?v=TA9mVLomYo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love it when they inadvertently reveal the psychological conditioning they're trying to do.

Well, it's obvious, vicious anti-Americanism is basically default Russian ideology. An American must be at least misinformed to support any Russian actions:
>The Foundations of Geopolitics: The Geopolitical Future of Russia is a geopolitical book by Aleksandr Dugin. The book has had a large influence within the Russian military, police, and foreign policy elites[1] and was allegedly used as a textbook in the General Staff Academy of Russian military.[1]

>Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."[1]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Call me when Trump commits ground forces to syria. I'll turn on him then. Lobbing 60 missiles to an airstrip changes nothing, although Bannon being ousted and Kushner getting more influence doesn't look good I will admit.

There are already ground forces in Syria you fucking moron.

>what are the 400 troops recently deployed there

Specop advisors don't count. You know what I meant. Fuck off.

I love Trump. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

>just proves nothing but putinshills

No it proves we have independent thought in our heads and aren't shills. Unlike you.

In case you didn't realise, Putin wants this war. Guess what happens if Assad wins? He starts pumping oil and the prices go down. Putin is working with neocons to destabilise Middle East because that keeps the prices higher. Everyone profits from it, most importantly Israel.

>we have independent thought in our heads and aren't shills
If your "independent thought" is to side with guys like this one, then you are smply a moron:
youtube.com/watch?v=TA9mVLomYo8

But that doesn't make any sense....

I thouoght the Liberals said Trump was Putin's puppet!

What happened to that bullshit they spewed for 1 year????

Oh, that's right.

It was all bullshit all along.

And just FYI:

Sup Forums supports FREEDOM and LIBERTY, not JEWISH OPPRESSION.

Shill.

>This board is just one huge shillfest
says the shill.
It's the most viewed board on Sup Forums. If it was only shills CIA, Mossad or SVR RF wouldn't bother.
poor quality post, kike.

The God Emperor is eternal

>Just proves this place was filled with nothing but Putinshills

No. It proves that "we" are consistent with our agendas.

Based Dugin. You're gonna get partitioned again.

Fucking Neocon shill. Boots are already on the ground with more coming. (You) fucking lost. Trump is a YUGE cuck that sucks his masters' dicks. He fell for the shitty hoax meme and now (You) r/t_d faggots are losing your shit because of it. He betrayed everything he said on the campaign trail to fight for someone else. Fuck (You) for sending /ourguy/s to die in some pointless turf skirmish. Stay cucked, goy.

You should chop your penis off now before it makes you do masculine things
Faggot

No hes a puppet for Israel. Your eternal love for a traitor is making me lose brain cells.

(((TRUMP)))

Yes, especially since we have 2000 Muslims, you have like 5 or 6 million and in Russia it's almost 20% of population. Enjoy!

Assad: Christian secularist.
Rebels: radical Islamic terrorists.

Putin is irrelevant. Of course we're pissed. Trump talks a big game about bombing ISIS out of existence, and instead lobs 50 Tomahawks at Assad's assets. Why?

Planned shilling, but trump is only gaining from this

We supported him because he said he wouldn't do shit like this. Now he's done it, we don't support him. It's not that hard to figure out, faggot.

As I said, I voted for him because of his stance on Iraq and his America First policy. I didn't vote for ZOG wars

Sure he is.

you know what he means fuck off

59 you fucking idiot

actually it was 58

Keep shilling, faggot. You'll get the hang of it sooner or later.

This.