Swedes on pol must feel real shit right now

Swedes on pol must feel real shit right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
webmshare.com/1wGbP
youtube.com/watch?v=Yl1mH0DROQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know right

*sniffs*

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

*braps*

Fuck off, Pekka. You know we do :(

YAGAMI KOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i do because this place is full of 14-year old degenerate annoying idiots. 32-year old man here. only reason im here right now is that i work night shift and im dead tired.

source

Just move to our Swede Coast and be my husband :3

>man
>flag

just give me the source senpai. google search takes me to reddit and that's a boundary i won't pass.

lol

wish more of them would die to be honest

the sheer arrogance they have is responsible anyway

I'm gonna fucc your boipucci.

no, finally cucks gonna wake up

KEEP ON TRUCKIN'

Rare flag post

>implying i feel
just some normies getting btfo

I don't think DR or Iceland are rare

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2

*brep*

Wish they'd get more Stockholmers

A good stockholmer is a dead stockholmer

Northern pride world wide.

this to be honest, everyone in sweden hates stockholmers, they needed to get redpilled anyway

I've seen rarer

Are there even white people in Stockholm

Well, Im just happy no one I know was killed or hurt. Im amazed that it took so long for a habbening here in Sweden considering the amount of aliens being in the country.

On a positive note this will make our government a bit tougher and Sweden Democrats will grow. Also happy to see that the police act like they should.

A picture of the average Swedish Male

Finland is nigger

Serious question: why do Americans obsessively refer to everyone else as niggers?

It's like me calling you an Abo or a Leb.

Pure hatred of niggers.

Because they are niggers and their whites (greys) are degenerates

3rd for this
Nothing of value was lost

>self-hatred
Why?

Swedes should always feel like shit.

As someone in Stockholm. I agree. There should have been another truck that went down Götgatan. That street is always full of communist LGBTBBQ faggots.

Eeeexactly.

I literally don't give a fuck. I would if they weren't a bunch of cucks but they've been past the "They got what they were asking for" a long ago.

>Be Sven
>Your nation is literally dying on your eyes
>Known only by being the most cucked nation in europe
>Your capital is known as a Rape capital of europe
>Violence and rape increase daily
>Your politicians praise your nations demise and making it even worse
>Now Trump internationaly betrayed everyone
>At the same day you have a giant terror attack in your country
>No one cares.

I feel for the swedes.

Reminder: This has been the only Swedish terror attack in modern history.

The threat of terrorism is not as big as it sounds. In fact, exaggerating it puts minorities at risk from vigilante retribution.

>Rape capital of europe

This is wrong. When refugees and immigrants "rape" it's known as "enrichment."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

>what is percental increase
please never talk about statistics ever again

was 2 bulding away from where it happened.
had to walk trough panicing masses to get to my bike so I could get home

>panicing masses
Annoyin', isn't it? Urgh.

like one fag started running and suddenly 100ppl start also doing it for no reason. I was pretty sure it was over after the first and only attack, but people insisted to be on panic mode for no reason at all.

>not being reasonable about panic
maybe you should take 5 and visit wikipedia

Pay a nigga 5 bucks and he/she will say what you want and will add a blowjob as an extra.

well atleast he doesn't use vpn. This is a true swedish cuck

I support this this.

dont worry, thats just part of living in a big city? Am I right?

The last unraped white preteen girl in Sweden just got hit by a truck and their media is fucking censoring her smashed body while hashtagging pro-Islam shit, wew

>right now
>not all the time

Poor redpilled swedes I pity you

YES MY DEAR

WTF is this shit

are there_

that can't be real

swedes on Sup Forums are the only uncucked swedes

Now more than ever, we need them to spread the redpill

Nah, mostly cuckholm people got affected, rest of us will reap the benefits in form of an increased support for SD, and a decrease in the support of the establishment parties.

Can't feel sorry for people anymore, we're past that. It's survival from this point.

factually incorrect. malmö, third biggest city of sweden, is commonly referred to as the rape capital of europe. stockholm, where the terror attack took place, is the largest city and the capital of sweden.

Already in the thread you faglords

Doesn't feel good man - usually pol has your back in situations like these but most posters seem to be relishing in the fact that it happened at all with the rational that "we voted for this".

First of all we are under the regime of a MINORITY government, most people did not in fact vote for this.

Second of all Swedes on pol did most certainly NOT vote for this.

>first Trump's betryal
>then my city is attacked
At least SD are guaranteed to win the election now, but I'm devastated, and I'm not even sure I can trust them anymore.

Move, dickhead. Ditch the sinking ship. Fuck off to Finland or something. I'm looking at going into agriculture in South America.

No, I'm not a cuck.

I've got a friend that wants to live in Australia, he thinks it's better there.

We need to stand our ground.

Lads, may I have your attention for a moment:

webmshare.com/1wGbP

I keep trying to tell Australian's this but the "she'll be right" culture is fucked. China is snapping up our country faster than we can blink. Now look at a map. The nearest white country is New Zealand. Then there is a huge fucking ocean and the 60% "I'm going to fucking flipflop on everything but our commitment to Israel" US. We are fucked.

If there is one thing you don't want to live as a minority under, it's the chinks. Niggers are stupid, Arabs just want to convert you but chinks being soulless is not just a meme. They aren't known as the Jews of Asia for no fucking reason.

true words. i recognize you latvia bro. you're the one bro who made an original meme a couple weeks back and made a post about how no cared about it.

you're a good poster, latvia. have a (you)

I've been saying this forever. Canada (and Ontario in particular) is Asia Minor. It's not even the browns or the blacks--it's the fucking chinks.

official swedish media and government line in real life here on Sup Forums

and the indians

2050 will be India vs China.

Can we burn enough leaves to move to another planet with just white people

No but we can smoke up until we think we did.

quite pungent indeed

But at least you aren't at the ass-end of an entire continent of them.

We as a country, should never have come under the thumb of the US and instead gone the old way of South Africa and developed nuclear weapons and stuck to our own. We should have stayed fucking white and rejected all globalist policies, while spreading our influence out with New Zealand into South East Asia and exploiting the stupid primitives there. Instead we sell fucking everything that made us a country and import China as a quick fix.

The more I think about it, fuck this place! It has gotten to the point where we make nothing apart from food; farms which we sell to fucking China. I honestly look into the future of this country and see nothing of value.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yl1mH0DROQM
where were you when sweden became worse than superjail

What the fuck, why do you think we're going to be conquered by Chinks?

But it isn't, you might be too young to remember the attempted bombing during christmas shopping some years ago, most of dynamite didn't go off though and only blew up the car instead of the whole street.

>White country
>New Zealand

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

the gooks are conquering everything in aussie and NZ, where the fuck have you been for the last 10 years cunt?

pic related, our biggest city 14 of the 20 most common family names are from gooks

Who cares if we're decadent slobs. Just saying that Whites, particularly White farmers are treated like shit in South Africa.

BAN ASSAULT POOP

They're 12%, either way better than nigs or mudslimes.

And by 12% that means all people from Asia

Don't they always?

Are you aware of how many of our politicians are under China's thumb? NSW only narrowly dodged selling it's entire power grid to them. They have mines in QLD with their own railroad tracks and fucking ports. Same in Northern Territory. The only reason we aren't in a giant fucking recession right now is because every new property that gets developed, entire fucking housing estates or any older property put on the market gets bought by these fuckers. They infest every capital city along the East Coast. They are tearing through, not only our farms, but our arable farmland. They took a stake in that giant fucking cattle ranch that spans across the middle of the country with Gina Rinehart. They are expanding South through Asia and if they were to take this country by force, do you actually think that the US will help?

This is just a severe case of them having absolutely zero fucking originality when it comes to second names

Yeah I do. I doubt China will invade though, if they do, then eh, more war so that's fun. I've been to China, they can peg my little White ass over mudslimes.

>decadent slobs
That's why I love this country lad but you are missing the point. Our future has been sold, we won't be able to live like this for much longer because there won't be much more to sell.

Why though?

My first thought. 4.3% had Chinese ancestry in 2011. I think the other guy is onto something with the Chinks being too prominent around here, but I don't personally think we're as fucked as he thinks. I mean, this is a guy who wants to be a White farmer in South Africa - like what.

I fucking hate sweeds. Islam deserves your countries welfare dollars, they learn how to maximum their ROI on what is allocated to them, while white people get anxiety about social situations. MILK your welfare system to the max just like the niggers, then youll get respect. life > capitialism. and maybe your country will uncuck itself. Swedish has the worst politicians they are like fucking robots, call them yourself and find out.And is sharia law becomes the majority, we get to beat bitches up and kill infidels legally brohams. Fuck the jews and fuck sand niggers but they are so dumb they only have their animal instincts like breeding and eating thats why they are killin the game indirectly and unknowingly.